Author Topic: Doll Cleaning Solution  (Read 6499 times)

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
Re: Doll Cleaning Solution
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2013, 12:32:18 AM »
The other cleaning method is in the shower. I would simply plug her with some TP and carry her to the tub.
Toss the TP and use the cleaning solution in a turkey baster.
Step 1. soap up. Step 2. rinse.

Musician

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2013, 07:04:28 PM »
The other cleaning method is in the shower. I would simply plug her with some TP and carry her to the tub.
Toss the TP and use the cleaning solution in a turkey baster.
Step 1. soap up. Step 2. rinse.

Another thing you can do in the situation that is pictured above that I do, is to get one of those rubber hoses that you can hook up to the faucet. They make them for both the sink and the bathroom faucets. You just pull off the shower head that is usually attached to them so that you have a straight hose end. Gently slid it into your doll and get a thorough rinse.

You could also use a douche bag to run hot soapy water in her private bits.
My doll's name is Roselle. She is a Lovable Doll, made by Matt Krivicke. Makeup by Bronwen Keller.

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2013, 10:08:00 PM »
Forgot to mention this sooner. Take a smaller bottle of rubbing alcohol, and add it to a container of wet wipes, the cheap ones intended for cleaning up the youngins' and their diapers. This is a fantastic and inexpensive cleaner wipe that works just as well as the expensive name brand ones. I've been doing this for years, and it is a great way to clean up whatever it is that you need to clean. Doll or otherwise. However, I wouldn't use this particular one on a human, at least not on any areas of sensitive skin.
Dude! Look out for that.......    tree.  That had to hurt.

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy+; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H+ (Celeste Head); Andrea - Sinthetics B2D (Eliza head). These two Sinthetics dolls also share Emma (Celeste head), Ki (Alicia head), Danielle (Tawney head), Yuki (Kimiko head) and Freja (Willow head) between themselves; Esmeralda - RD Hybrid Samantha Saint Body+++ (Jessica Drake head); Unnamed Passion Doll 163cm with unnamed Penelope and Bambi heads.

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2013, 02:50:12 AM »
For general cleaning I use dish detergent over the whole doll. I start with the baster to clean her insides. Then put some on a facecloth to do the rest of the body, and rinse.  Also in the picture you can see I remove her head, and put a plastic bag over the neck, and bolt so water doesn't get down it.

Afterwards I wipe the water off with the facecloth and air dry with the legs over the sides to dry her insides. I wouldn't use a towel to dry because of lint. After she is dry you can powder her in the tub so the excess stays in the tub.

Aikagi000

• Sr. Resident
  • Veronica M. Tsai         12/3/12  - Sinthetics b1H
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2013, 01:22:28 AM »
The exact reason I went with the removable insert. pour water in. pour in anti-bacterial soap. hold the entrance closed and get the internal walls to rub around. Rinse and repeat. Then stick my fingers with paper towel all the way up to dry most or the water ( I have long slender fingers =p). Air dry for some minutes and she's fresh and clean. After using the hand sanitizer to put her kitty back in she smells like lilac down there XD.
“We all know that Art is not truth. Art is a lie that makes us realize truth at least the truth that is given us to understand. The artist must know the manner whereby to convince others of the truthfulness of his lies.”
― Pablo Picasso

ShopHotDolls

• New Resident
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2016, 07:57:05 PM »
If fluids can get trapped, then bacteria can grow on the surface. If you share your toys, then you’ll want to consider the cleaning options that sanitize, like boiling for dildos and plugs or 10% bleach solution rinse or alcohol wipe down (unless the manufacturer prohibits it). Vixen, maker of awesome dildos and creator of dual-density Vixskin, kindly tested their items for me with rubbing alcohol. Even a day-long soak in the rubbing alcohol didn’t do a thing to the material. However I have seen other manufacturers specifically warn against it, these are usually the type of silicone vibrators that have a silky-soft feeling and don’t attract dust and fur. Always make sure to read the box/user manual before you clean your sex toy!

Szalinski

• Sr. Resident
  • Reality is for those with no imagination.
    • Chris'Z Corner
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2016, 01:34:19 PM »
Another thing you can do in the situation that is pictured above that I do, is to get one of those rubber hoses that you can hook up to the faucet. They make them for both the sink and the bathroom faucets. You just pull off the shower head that is usually attached to them so that you have a straight hose end. Gently slid it into your doll and get a thorough rinse.

You could also use a douche bag to run hot soapy water in her private bits.
I too agree with flushing her out with the plastic tube attached to the faucet idea. This would be much more effective than pushing a foam or cloth covered stick or bottle brush into her orifices. Safer too, as there would be no stick or wire to accidentally poke holes in her 'holes'.

I do have a question or two about the OP's solution; I have used alcohol to clean/sanitize toys before and I find that it has a tendency to 'congeal' semen, turning into a semi-solid substance not unlike bits of snot that is difficult to wipe away. Does mixing it with soap negate this effect?

As for mold and bacteria, while silicone will not support any carbon based life form that doesn't mean that they cannot live on anything else that may be on the silicone. Which is why thorough cleaning is so important. However not all dolls are made of silicone, what about the TPE dolls?
Thank you ladies, for letting me know what y'all thought of me;
...and for doing so
before I got my inheritance! 

My cross country bike ride | Flickr albums for my dolls

ShopHotDolls

• New Resident
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2016, 04:03:42 PM »
The vaginal, anal and oral areas of the doll should be cleaned after every use to avoid growth of bacteria, as TPE skin is more porous than Silicone.
Flush the canal with mild anti-baterial soap water in a vaginal irrigator until thoroughly clean, rinse the canal with clean water in a vaginal irrigator until all soap is removed.
Dry canal thoroughly.

doll_admirer

• Resident
  • Avatar is my 140cm TPE male Love Doll by Joytop.
    • Arimecibo Island Forum
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2016, 05:04:00 AM »
I have been thinking about what different ways I could wash and rinse out my dolls private part without having to take my doll off the bed.

A large shallow storage container. Since the doll will only need to be sitting in it, it doesn't need to be big enough for the whole doll to lay down in.

Cheers,

doll_admirer
“There are two kinds of people, those who love dolls and those who don't yet know that they love dolls." - Gayle Wray

Ethan's Photo Gallery Link: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1760