Author Topic: Doll Cleaning Solution  (Read 11491 times)

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • If the ladies don't find you handsome, get a doll.
Re: Doll Cleaning Solution
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2020, 03:34:57 PM »
Does any one have a source for "foam on a stick brushes" for cleaning our built in girls?

Thanks.

Most humble servant of CJ's harem ,eh?

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2020, 02:42:27 AM »
Does any one have a source for "foam on a stick brushes" for cleaning our built in girls?

Thanks.

To answer my own question , here is a small silicone bottle brush I found on Amazon that may do the trick. I will try it out when it comes.

Hopefully it lasts more then two uses that the  ' foam on a stick " brush that Abyss supplies in their cleaning kit.  :whistle:

Maybe this will help somebody out looking for a cleaning brush for a built in.

Search on Amazon , OR Google.   :  Snooglevoss Bottle Brush and Bottle Cleaner

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2020, 04:31:19 AM »
Thats great Smoke ,thanks for doing the leg work searching, these look ideal.

The foam one is on its last legs and wire and bristle brush did more damage than good !

So ones on order  :thumb:
<<<<<<<<<<<<for album click the pic..........................

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2020, 04:09:13 PM »
So a little cleaning update for our built in girls.

Tools required.

I ) 1 ( or more)   ::) Doll (s) with built in Vajay jay.  In this case a Classic Body 5 Realdoll.
2) 1 silicone Cleaning brush. $15.00 canookian dollars on amazon.ca at this time.
3 Squeeze bulb for flushing out the cavity.  This one came with one of my dolls.
4) A large Stainless basin , dish detergent, alcohol sanitizer gel 70 % , water.
5) 1 Aquarium pump. Optional to prevent mould and mildew.  $25.00 canookian dollars on Amazon .ca at this time.

The silicone bottle brush is a great and more reliable alternative to the Abyss  " Foam On A Stick "  brush. Just make sure to insert with plenty of dish detergent and be gentle.The silicone the brush is made of is quite stiff. Common sense prevails here.  Hope this helps somebody out.  :D

Let me also say that this same procedure can be used to clean the cavity of insert dolls as well as cleaning inserts. Same products and  procedure applies.

All of these products are safe to use on silicone. I can't imagine why you could not use them on TPE as well. I just wouldn't leave the brush inside a TPE doll for an extended period of time. I don't know if there would be a reaction between the two.  :-\