Author Topic: 1⃣am and mini dolls  (Read 1284 times)

Thunderbolt

• New Resident
1⃣am and mini dolls
« on: November 01, 2013, 06:24:06 PM »
I've been quiet for a few days while I ran down some of the leads all of you have given me.
Thanks!
TOO much information! :-)
I sent Brent from 1am a ton of questions which he said he would handle when he got back in the office. I guess he meant Monday.
I'll ask a few of them here, if you don't mind.
1. Can the 1 am doll stand on her own, or maybe if leaning against something?
2. How about the difference between silicone and the TPE material as far as softness, durability, ease of cleaning, and ability to accept cosmetics?
3. Which of their dolls has larger breasts, the silicone ones, or the TPE ones? (I like substantial mammaries!) :-)
I think the non-oral face for the Mini doll is cute as heck, and I like the big hooters!
But, I think the greater height of the 1am doll would add a bit of realism, though the face is not quite as detailed.
Sure, I'd like to pop for a Sinthetics doll, but at my age, I'm not sure how long I'd be able to wrestle her around. And, I'm not quite ready to pop for something that expensive as my first doll.
One other reviewer said he owned both an RD and smaller ones before the 1am, and said that if he had to do it over, he would go straight to the 1am.
I know, you pays yer money and ya takes yer choice.
Another consideration is that there appears to be a better chance of finding standard sized clothing for the 1am.
AND, someone else commented on the higher than usual effectiveness of the vaginal parts in the 1am, and that certainly is worthy of consideration!
I already have a couple of ideas for adding some "external motion-inducing" accessories that I haven't heard anyone else mention, and I'm eager to put them into practice and be able to report on their performance.
My MasterCard is melting a hole in my wallet! What to do???  :-)
T'Bolt, in the lightning capital of the world

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • Do it, Doug!
Re: 1⃣am and mini dolls
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 03:56:40 AM »
I'm anxious to find out what you found out.  ;D

Thunderbolt

• New Resident
Re: 1⃣am and mini dolls
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 03:07:03 PM »
Brent says that the 1 AM dolls are able to stand, IF they are leaning against something.
So you could walk up to one and hug it if you wished.
Also, he said the TPE material was softer than their original silicone blend, but that the new silicone was softer, so there's apparently not much difference in that regard.
As to durability, the TPE blend they have has not yet suffered a failure, and he has the special adhesive for it which he will supply at no cost to any of his TPE customers needing it.
Unrelated, but interesting: he says the silicone Jasmine doll has larger breasts than the TPE (Tiffany, I think) doll.
And the normal delivery time after receipt of order (ARO) looks like about 24 days total.
So, the 1am doll gets my vote for the ability to stand ( and also hold several other poses), and also for the comparatively short delivery time.
The MLD wins ( subjectively ) on her cute face (head 2), and the new flexible spine, which is reported to enhance cuddling and playtime, and her history of long term durability.
It really looks like you can't lose with either of them.
T'Bolt