Author Topic: Body D Ass Jiggle Vid  (Read 3850 times)

juarez

• Resident
Body D Ass Jiggle Vid
« on: November 08, 2013, 03:31:04 AM »
Hey, y'all. Abyss posted a video of the body D butt jiggle. Basically... speechless: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16xu4v_real-doll-2-body-d-jiggle-video_lifestyle

Also, when asked if the breasts on the body D behave the same way, Matt's reply was this:

"Actually, on a Body D, the breasts are made exactly like this- And are large enough - So yes, they will behave the same  :wink:

I'll probably get a video of that as well. :D

Cheers!
Matt"

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • Do it, Doug!
Re: Body D Ass Jiggle Vid
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 05:08:48 AM »
:drool:

Ooh baby, that is one fine looking fanny.

JohnConnor

• Sr. Resident
  • Artificial women are HOT!
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 06:06:16 AM »
OMG!  I've never seen anything like that on a doll!

If the breasts can do that too then I'm completely amazed.  Is the doll more susceptible to damage?  Can she sit for extended periods of time, or does she need to hang?

And at 5'6" with a 36DD she's super hot.  If only she wasn't 95 lbs.   :'(
>John Connor
-----------------------------------------
Allison is a Boy Toy body 1, Autumn, born in February 2011, our anniversary is March 7th, 2011
Farah is a Sinthetics B1B, Celeste, born on April 1st 2013, our anniversary is June 21st, 2013

juarez

• Resident
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 08:04:28 AM »
OMG!  I've never seen anything like that on a doll!

If the breasts can do that too then I'm completely amazed.  Is the doll more susceptible to damage?  Can she sit for extended periods of time, or does she need to hang?

And at 5'6" with a 36DD she's super hot.  If only she wasn't 95 lbs.   :'(

I asked some questions like this when the doll was announced, and it seems that the gel buttocks do mean that she should hang when not in use. As for the damage, I didn't ask that question, but I certainly thought it when I saw the vid!

95 lbs is A LOT... especially after only owning a ruby for awhile and feeling like she was heavy enough :)

kintamasan

• Sr. Resident
  • "Welcome to the Layer Cake"
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2013, 09:56:00 AM »
With a supple ass and a giggle like that, I'd accept the 95lb weight. My Allison's RD Classic body 1 is of similar weight and she stays on her stand all of the time. To grab a handful of that body D ass before work every day then play after I get home would be priceless.  :thumb: I don't think there is any other doll on the market that has a Kim Kardashian ass like that. This new body is a game changer for sure in that respect.
Lovable Dolls Polymerisian: Marie; Head 1, Body 1 combination, Olivie; Alternate Celeste head][Bridget; Head 4, Body 1 combination, Eilwen; Alternate Alicia head][Private Island Beauty: Rachael; Girl Next Door with Luna (Rachael) and Ellowyn (Marcie) Heads
Real Doll: Allison; F11, Body 1][Kelly F11 Alternate][Daphne F14 alternate// Sinthetics: Angela Terri Luddington; Body 1B with Alicia Head (Formally known as Terri)][Real Doll Bust: Shannon RD2 face A]

Jgato

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2013, 03:34:55 PM »
Marvelous.  Simply marvelous.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2013, 05:09:18 PM »
That's VERY impressive!!!!!! :drool:
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable Real Breast prosthetic breasts.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2013, 12:44:31 AM »
That is impressive , reality gets ever nearer in these models.
Personally I would give a year to see how well the doll performs from owners feedback.
We use support bras for the dolls , I guess you would need support knickers for this one ! :laugh:
click on her bum for my album at ODC

dave7311

• Sr. Resident
  • 'Long LIVE Dollies!'
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2013, 06:16:33 PM »
from what I've read. ( @ other doll forum )..she has a soft tummy also & SOFT ALL OVER w/ matte finish like (or similar to) the SINthetics  8)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16xu4v_real-doll-2-body-d-jiggle-video_lifestyle
Boobs vid yet to come  ;D
There's nothing like the Real Thing, but this is close enough!  :thumb:
VALERIE PHOTOS:
( 4woods 'evolution body' / 'Naomi head' )
http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10749

Euchre

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2013, 05:21:08 AM »
ehhhh... i dunno, that seems TO soft IMO.  It looked impressive until the squeezing.  That's when it looked more like a breast softness squeeze demo.

Fuzzy78

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2013, 07:59:28 AM »
WOW that looks incredible, guess who's not feeling too good about their doll choices... I'll give you a hint this person has two thumbs... I think you can guess the rest.
Finally doll that has a bum more like what you'd expect from a human rather than a stone sculpture. (yes, I know about MD)

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2013, 07:31:32 PM »
There is always trade offs. The durability is unknown, but the weight is 100lbs. Two factors that would make me think of another choice. Not that I would love to have that body for Ceilidh's replacement  :drool:

kintamasan

• Sr. Resident
  • "Welcome to the Layer Cake"
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2013, 06:20:42 PM »
Abyss just posted a Breast Jiggle video on Dalymotion. The body D's breast jiggle reminds me of a Ruby 13.
Lovable Dolls Polymerisian: Marie; Head 1, Body 1 combination, Olivie; Alternate Celeste head][Bridget; Head 4, Body 1 combination, Eilwen; Alternate Alicia head][Private Island Beauty: Rachael; Girl Next Door with Luna (Rachael) and Ellowyn (Marcie) Heads
Real Doll: Allison; F11, Body 1][Kelly F11 Alternate][Daphne F14 alternate// Sinthetics: Angela Terri Luddington; Body 1B with Alicia Head (Formally known as Terri)][Real Doll Bust: Shannon RD2 face A]

dave7311

• Sr. Resident
  • 'Long LIVE Dollies!'
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2013, 06:37:20 PM »
VALERIE PHOTOS:
( 4woods 'evolution body' / 'Naomi head' )
http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10749

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2013, 09:19:15 PM »
Looks like they pulled it. Says "Nothing to see here"  also said 2,333 views  :(