December 15, 2018, 06:00:25 PM

Author Topic: Pretty dresses for dolls  (Read 2767 times)

Bronwen

• Sr. Resident
Re: Pretty dresses for dolls
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2014, 03:36:32 PM »
It's a thing they do with Korean models - part of the Manga and "Western" styling. The girls wear big doll contact lenses to make their eyes look bigger, and they do very clever make up to change the whole appearance of the eye shape. There are some fascinating videos on YouTube about it.
Champagne for My Real Friends, Real Pain for My Sham Friends

JohnConnor

• Sr. Resident
  • Artificial women are HOT!
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2014, 04:46:32 PM »
Oh, that's right, you just reminded me of some article and photos of a Russian gal that does that (Valeria Lukyanova I think).  She looks more like a doll or anime girl than a human in some photos.  But it's all a neat trick she does with contacts and eye makeup.  At least the face part...something looks odd about the rest of her body, maybe she entered the uncanny valley or something.  Still beautiful, just ... odd.

Well these gals certainly do a good job showing off the clothing.
>John Connor
-----------------------------------------
Allison is a Boy Toy body 1, Autumn, born in February 2011, our anniversary is March 7th 2011
Farah is a Sinthetics B1B, Celeste, born on April 1st 2013, our anniversary is June 21st 2013
Jennifer 8 is a YL Doll 148 cm, Jennifer/Viola, born on December 7th 2014, our anniversary is December 11th 2014
Kara is a JY Doll 166 cm (Flora with Kira head), born on 23 June 2017, our anniversary is 30 June 2017

muzza

• Sr. Resident
  • Sunny Queensland, Australia
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2014, 05:19:00 PM »
Interesting.
With or without ..... 'Perfection' comes to mind.

Ah Love, could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry state of things entire. Would not we shatter it to bits, and then, remould it nearer to the hearts desire.

ChikkinNoodul

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2018, 11:26:00 AM »
Speaking of dresses:

I was just scrolling through Tumblr when Alvariel said, "I want these dresses. All of them."
http://misssatori.tumblr.com/post/180691439669/arsenicinshell-firefly-path

I need more money...    ;D
Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most.
--Ozzy Osbourne