Author Topic: Latex dolls to be worn . . .  (Read 5669 times)

Haremlover

• Sr. Resident
  • Former member
Latex dolls to be worn . . .
« on: March 02, 2014, 09:21:28 PM »
Hi!

For UK forum members I import Domax latex ladies and pass on a sizable discount, which has helped to introduce many to the delights of dolls . . .

For the second time now in two months I have been approached by people looking for a latex lady actually to be worn as a latex skin. From what I have heard the size of Letha Weapons and sister Latex Lady made these popular among latex wearing fetishists. So the enquiry today was whether I knew of availability of a Miranda, Jana Cova, or the dark one . . . and as to whether the Domax poupées might be similarly worn.

I'm going to advise that the poupées are too petite, perhaps, although possibly were one to inflate each section beyond its elastic region (is this the 3rd phase where it does not contract back to its original size) like a balloon, then perhaps the expanded result might be large enough. . . . ?

Has anyone any experience of this?

Best wishes

Harem
Aira and Chloé are DS DollSweet Silicone Déesses and the DS Forum is fascinating.
Kira is a Private Island Beauty (PIB)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Latex ladies from www.domax.fr are wonderful - I pass on discounts to UK forum members
 - please PM if interested

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
Re: Latex dolls to be worn . . .
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 09:43:22 PM »
No, the only latex I have ever worn has been made by Durex.................. :laugh:
for album click the pic

Haremlover

• Sr. Resident
  • Former member
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 09:58:02 PM »
No, the only latex I have ever worn has been made by Durex.................. :laugh:

I can see your avatar laughing - it's great!

The idea explained to me is to bring a doll to life . . . and sure enough doing a Google search this appears to be an expanding thing ( ;D)
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/reviews/secrets-of-the-living-dolls-channel-4--tv-review-9042439.html
Rubber doll masking is a subculture in which adult men transform themselves into life-size female dolls by wearing latex body suits, complete with face masks and realistic female genitalia.

In the documentary Secrets of the Living Dolls on Channel 4 (who else?) semi-retired 70-year-old Robert uses the privacy afforded by his California mansion to transform himself into a bouncy blonde called "Sherry".

Closer to home, Joel from Essex likes computer games, medieval re-enactments and masking, which his live-in girlfriend views as just another such geeky pursuit.

Joel said he wouldn't leave the house in the mask, but his admirably blasé friend "Tiff" is much braver. She thinks nothing of getting all dolled up, as it were, and nipping out for a coffee: "I look at this as an extension of amateur dramatics, but maybe I'm just being pretentious."

Therein lies the inherent contradiction of a film like Secrets of the Living Dolls. If, as the film's participants suggested, masking is no big deal and just a hobby like any other, then why make a film about it? And if it's more complicated, then why not take the time to dig deeper and discover what makes it so?

You know me, I'm one of those judge-not-lest-ye-be, let-your-freak-flag-fly sort of degenerates, but I must admit to finding this documentary troubling. Not because of the masking itself – which seems a harmless, if pricey, way to get your kicks – but because of what it says about society's obsession with physical perfection and sexual availability.

These aren't men who identify as transgender. They are men (exclusively, it seems) who, just like the teenage boys in John Hughes's film Weird Science, are motivated by a dissatisfaction with the real-life women available to them. As father of six daughters, John said: "I decided to emulate a sexy female, to basically be what I couldn't have."

I'm not sure what my wife and sons would make of me transforming myself into a rubber doll . . . Mad dogs and Englishmen  . . . . yes - but it would be awfully hot in there in the midday sun . . .

I have advised that one could possibly use two Domax poupée skins, cut and the extra skin used as extra material glued or sewn in . . . For the reason of thickening up experiments, doubling the latex thickness, Dominique has been kind enough to put aside a reject skin or two and I have a couple spare which could possibly be interesting for the wearing experiment . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Aira and Chloé are DS DollSweet Silicone Déesses and the DS Forum is fascinating.

Latex ladies from www.domax.fr are wonderful - I pass on discounts to UK forum members

Haremlover

• Sr. Resident
  • Former member
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 07:42:49 PM »
Perhaps this is more common that one might think - certain common enough for flesh colour jumpsuits to be made and camouflaged as a doll:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Female-Blow-up-Doll-Hen-Night-Fancy-Dress-Outfit-Mask-/121254397306

Best wishes

Harem

Haremlover

• Sr. Resident
  • Former member
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2014, 05:28:33 PM »
It appears that there is a UK seller with a product range of 1mm thick rubber suits for just this purpose . . .
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Extreme-by-design/Female-doll-suit-/_i.html?_fsub=3952931010&_sid=34773400&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

I'd never have guessed this would be as popular an interest as clearly it is . . .

Buying a pre-made suit like this is likely to be much more effective than attempting modification of the Domax poupées . . .

Best wishes

Harem

cortenorte

• Lurker
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2014, 12:17:39 PM »
One of the best time of my life, was inside one doll: Latex Lover Doll, sister of Letha Weapons doll.
It is a marvelous feeling
As a man, I can not explain how, but my first spontaneous cum (with 26 years) was inside her. I think she woke me for sex. Maybe I'm in my genotype, a woman, and not a man.

AVTH

• Resident
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2016, 10:58:14 PM »
Because rubber is (or was) my fetish, i was thought many years/decades ago possibility to use latex doll as seamless rubber suit. Lack of money (and privacy) was reason why i didn't tried that. Once (in 1980s) i tried latex rubber shirt but that was also too big for me (even though it was S size).

Decades later. When i saw first silicone female dolls i also sometimes fantasizing possibility of same kind full body silicone rubber suit or full body skin. Later i noticed FemSkin http://www.femskin.com/home.htm company who making partly prosthetic bodysuit. But it isn't so perfectly finished as best silicone dolls (and incomplete due missing arms).
When i saw first silicone male doll (Charlie / 2001) i interested more male dolls and upcoming new male dolls.

In 2014 when i lost also my ability have any sex with dolls. Very very bad situation forced me to try find something else. Fortunately i found something realisations of my other fetishes (intubation). Later i also twisted again my imagination with silicone dolls (imagining dolls as full body rubber suit/costume. Also i was inspired by other rubber fetishists who told that kind fantasies).

I was found also realistic silicone masks (full head masks) http://www.realfleshmasks.com/our-silicone-masks/the-male-model-silicone-mask (and silicone skin gloves) http://www.celesmask.com/SG2.html But i haven't anymore money for those.

Other finding was silicone suppliers (when i tried find supplies for fixing Adam femur break). I ordered via web shop (when i had little bit more money). I was tested with Smooth-On Skin Tite http://www.smooth-on.com/Silicone-Rubber-an/c2_1115_1193/index.html with my skin and that sensation was excellent. I was fantasized how to cover whole body with that kind silicone rubber. I was one idea how to do it fast and easy way. But i hasn't test it and it isn't possible any longer due my collapsing economy...