Author Topic: Portraits of Gina Lynn  (Read 3031 times)

Haremlover

• Sr. Resident
  • Former member
Portraits of Gina Lynn
« on: March 10, 2014, 10:01:41 AM »
Gina was the third doll I bought - principally as she was slightly reminiscent of Jenna Jameson. I didn't find her terribly attractive at first sight

I really didn't know what to do with those bent legs . . .

and in profile the lass looks really unpromising

but full in the face she's quite a charmer

- an innocent sweetie who's great to have as company in bed . . . despite the piety of her intentions  ;) She really prays for a nice man to love . . . and certainly lets her hair down delightfully.

The secret of bent leg ladies such as Gina and Teagan

(who was more my sort) is to avoid the desire to inflate them hard. This can be nice during the course of action, perhaps, sometimes . . . but underinflated, cuddled from behind, with one leg between her legs and one over the top is a nice position . . . and when her legs come up so her feet can be behind you . . . is something the standing inflatababes don't do . . . So hopefully the new ranges of inflatababes will maintain lines of products in more imaginative positions.

I was chatting to a friend about the personification of our dolls - whether sex toys - bags of PVC filled with air - or silicone lumps - or as something more with personas an attachments. Playing with photography of these inflatalassies does for me give them a bit of a personality which brings a fantasy to sex - and that fantasy for me keeps me within my marriage enabling utter disinterest in other directions. Perhaps some men find that easy, to be disinterested in all but their wife, but perhaps it's a result of my not having mucked around with anyone before meeting the one who was to become my wife, and fantasising upon what I might have missed out on, inflatababes and now a silicone lovely keep such fantasies entertained without a hint of desire beyond.

Best wishes

Harem
Aira and Chloé are DS DollSweet Silicone Déesses and the DS Forum is fascinating.
Kira is a Private Island Beauty (PIB)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Latex ladies from www.domax.fr are wonderful - I pass on discounts to UK forum members
 - please PM if interested

enterprise

• New Resident
Re: Portraits of Gina Lynn
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2014, 06:42:31 PM »
Harem, since you brought it up, what does your wife think of you playing with dolls?

Haremlover

• Sr. Resident
  • Former member
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 04:55:10 AM »
!!! She tolerated inflates but saying how disgusted she was that I could compare anything so ugly with her and then when I moved to something much more superior and beautiful . . . she was neither disgusted nor delighted but instead revolted and finds them repellant. So dolls have to live a life rather of their own . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Aira and Chloé are DS DollSweet Silicone Déesses and the DS Forum is fascinating.

Latex ladies from www.domax.fr are wonderful - I pass on discounts to UK forum members

enterprise

• New Resident
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2014, 10:47:12 AM »
Harem thank you for your personal sharing.  She is actually responding better than I would have expected from any woman I've had a relationship with.  At least she doesn't damage them when you are not around.

Haremlover

• Sr. Resident
  • Former member
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2014, 05:28:42 AM »
Harem thank you for your personal sharing.  She is actually responding better than I would have expected from any woman I've had a relationship with.  At least she doesn't damage them when you are not around.

;-) Thanks! I missed your post and hope that this might well be the start of a most fulfilling hobby. Women damaging dolls is frightening - why they should be jealous of a mere doll is a reflection upon the self esteem of the woman and so sad.

It's great to know that the fun that I've had with dolls and photos that I've done over the course of years has given and gives pleasures to others. I'll try to do more posts of inflatababe portraits at some stage. It's a pity that they are no longer being produced. So look after Gina - she's gold dust. One of my favourites was a bit like Gina with bent legs - Teagan . . .

Best wishes

Harem

gattlinggun2000

• New Resident
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2014, 03:42:13 AM »
Gina was the third doll I bought - principally as she was slightly reminiscent of Jenna Jameson. I didn't find her terribly attractive at first sight

I really didn't know what to do with those bent legs . . .

and in profile the lass looks really unpromising

but full in the face she's quite a charmer

- an innocent sweetie who's great to have as company in bed . . . despite the piety of her intentions  ;) She really prays for a nice man to love . . . and certainly lets her hair down delightfully.

The secret of bent leg ladies such as Gina and Teagan

(who was more my sort) is to avoid the desire to inflate them hard. This can be nice during the course of action, perhaps, sometimes . . . but underinflated, cuddled from behind, with one leg between her legs and one over the top is a nice position . . . and when her legs come up so her feet can be behind you . . . is something the standing inflatababes don't do . . . So hopefully the new ranges of inflatababes will maintain lines of products in more imaginative positions.

I was chatting to a friend about the personification of our dolls - whether sex toys - bags of PVC filled with air - or silicone lumps - or as something more with personas an attachments. Playing with photography of these inflatalassies does for me give them a bit of a personality which brings a fantasy to sex - and that fantasy for me keeps me within my marriage enabling utter disinterest in other directions. Perhaps some men find that easy, to be disinterested in all but their wife, but perhaps it's a result of my not having mucked around with anyone before meeting the one who was to become my wife, and fantasising upon what I might have missed out on, inflatababes and now a silicone lovely keep such fantasies entertained without a hint of desire beyond.

Best wishes

Harem

holy mackeral......!!

do u folks actually g

gattlinggun2000

• New Resident
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2014, 03:45:50 AM »

a robust movable realistic rubber doll that u can move and get off from...comes with realistic breasts n minitaturised parts.all from australia Ebay at $60 ...price will increase dramatically in 2 weeks time.