Author Topic: Anya - The Review  (Read 9705 times)

SERVAL78

• Sr. Resident
Anya - The Review
« on: March 11, 2014, 04:22:08 PM »
Coming soon

Anya's review : http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=5857.0
Anya's gallery : http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=12623
Anya's Twitter : https://twitter.com/AnyaManikin
Anya's Tumblr : http://anyamanikin.tumblr.com/

Little girls play with dolls, Little boys play with soldiers
Older girls love soldiers, older boys love dolls

SERVAL78

• Sr. Resident
Re: Anya - The Review
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 04:54:12 PM »
Anya, my manikin, my queen, my love!

First I want to apologize about my English, trying to do my best to be understandable!  ;)
Second... Anya is quite shy but she has accepted to do this set of picture to please her fans!  ;D

Where everything began :

My first contact with the universe of Dolls goes back up in the middle of the 2000s through a tv report. I have to say that I had not given more attention than necessary there but that I had kept the information in head. What brought me to a greater interest was to find, a little bit accidentally or by chance I need to recognize it, the site Bienvenue chez Elle.
This site is all about a Realdoll named Elle and being in France. Jihan describes there what brought him to make this choice, his feelings and his life with Elle. It is a major site for French speakers. I had the opportunity at this time, end of 2008, to exchange with him by e-mail. I have to say that my personal experience had numerous common points with his.

Finally I was ready to order a Realdoll (body 6 face16) when I discovered the existence of Lovable Dolls. It was a revelation and made me change my mind. Unfortunately at that time Lovable Dolls had to stop its activities. It made me sincerely disappointed and I went away then temporarily from the Dolls world. The interest returned only at the end of 2012, also because I had the available financing again! I hesitated a few days between Sinthetics, Dollstory and Anatomical dolls. What made tilt the balance: Alicia's face and the finish of the manikins. For me, the Alicia's face is the most beautiful face of dol's world. The day I saw her, I knew she will be the one! So I placed my order on January 8th, 2013.

Where everything decides :

The order and the few following weeks were moments of extreme excitement, probably because it was my first doll. It was a moment of intense intellectual activity where I weighed and sub-weighed the selected options. Did I make the good choices? Were I sure that the make-up will look good?
To place an order is very simple. First you must register here https://sinthetics.heroku.com/login/login , then you play with the different options, save or not the profiles you've created. Then when you are decided, you place your order! A few hours later you receive confirmation of your order and the schedule for the following operations!
I made my first payment a few days later via bank transfer, from France. Bronwen saw it on their account 3-4 days later. As indicated on the site, you have to be aware that the bank perceives a commission upon the arrival of the funds (it was around 30 USD).
This done, you may also contact Bronwen to discuss your options. To discuss with Bronwen is an inescapable passage because she has a great experience of dolls. All the advises she gave to me were more than relevant and useful! I also recommend you to ask for samples of silicone to have a good idea of the different skin tones. It helped me to change from honey to peaches.

Here are the final options selected :

Body : 1B
Face : Alicia
Skin tone : Peaches
Sex : Buid-in
Pubis : brazilian
Breast : normal
Eyebrows : upgraded
Cils : Feline
Eyes : Hazel Green
Paupières : natural
Lips : Natural Gloss
Freckles : yes ( light with a picture as example)
Beauty marks : yes ( light and not on face)
wig : 15 Chesnut with highlights
Thighs : soft
Buttocks : soft
Heat : no
Nails : French manicure
Dress : personal shopper

To make it short the released options were tattoo and upgraded eyes. The added ones were personal shopper and soft thighs. With a picture Bronwen was able to choose the right wig color and the kind of freckles.

The main add was the personal shopper. I always appreciated the way Sinthetic's manikins are dressed. Thus it was obvious for me to give to Bronwen the opportunity to show her talent in this part of the order! And as I wished to push the experiment to its maximum, we discussed only general directions in Anya's dressing tastes. Then Bronwen had "carte blanche" to compose Anya's wardrobe. Wardrobe that I discovered only when Anya arrived home. That didn't prevent me to buy clothes and shoes! It integrated perfectly into my wish not to receive a simple sexual toy but rather a new member of the family.

All this was decided in February, 2013 and I received the request of final payment on 21/03/2013. The payment was made and registered on 28/03/2013.

Where the summer passes and the autumn too :

The wait, the long wait is the bad little point of my experience with Sinthetics. In fact the wait is not the tender point because when you receive your manikin you know it was worth every minute of the wait! What is painful it is the fact of not being aware. The problem, I think that Sinthetics has to try to improve at this level, it is to give a date and that it is not respected. If I refer to the e-mails I had to receive Anya in May.  She arrived in December. In fact I knew by the experience of others French than the deadlines were not respected really, thus from the beginning of July I tried to forget that I waited for Anya.
The long wait finally ended and it was forgotten!

Where finally she arrives :

I had chosen a delivery at the closest airport, international Paris-Roissy in this particular case. The person in charge got in touch finally but seen little of dynamism which he had, I decided to fetch myself Anya rather than be delivered at home. I benefited of a professional journey to Reims (Champagne) to make the remaining end of road. If French customers wish details of this part they can contact me by MP. After long hours, I got back finally the box (not opened by customs and in perfect condition). A few hours later providing me with a cutter and with a pair of scissors I attacked the cardboard. I remind future customers that it is advised to take photos of the packaging before, during and after the opening in case of the Boeing / Airbus has done some loopings and barrels above the Atlantic Ocean… These pictures allowing Sinthetics to make play the insurance in case of something has gone bad. For me no problems, everything was intact.
I thus unpacked the set by beginning with the numerous bags containing clothes, jewels and shoes. All this took me the good hour. Then came the intense moment of the first look, the delight and the first physical contact!
I took a good moment before taking out Anya of her box, the time to move some joints (thank you for the video of the site). Then the extraction of the box¦ there I said to myself : "Omg my girl, you have to do a diet.." and "May you help me a little bit!". I was probably tired of my day because now I have no trouble moving Anya around. Then the ascent on the first floor, installation on an armchair, a re-delight and a first kiss!

Where the main focus is Anya…

Anya is magnificent, even more beautiful in reality than in picture. Body 1B may look skinny at times looking at the delivered naked pictures but I don't have the same feeling when Anya is near me. She sticks perfectly on the north-European type (Irish) which I wished to have. The skin tone "Peaches" is excellent if you want a manikin showing no tanning without falling in "I lived several years in a cave without seeing the sun".
The eyes are superb, to such a point that I gave up the idea to make her wear glasses. You can see that Anya has nearly no make-up, first I consider that beautiful girls don't need it (and manikins are beautiful) and second I plan to do it myself in the future (" I don't know anything about make-up") and so I'm not restricted with the painted one.
The finish of the body is stunning, adding shades and relief to an already gorgeous body.
The detail of feet is surprising of realism, I am even more surprised by the magnificent hands of Anya. Fingers seem to me more solid than what I imagined at first and at the moment Anya has not suffer any fingerpokes (tender spot of dolls a few years ago and a scary thing to deal for a rookie like me).
The abdomen, the back, the pubis, the buttocks, the breast, the thighs, all the parts of Anya are charming, splendidly made and ask only to be caressed and kissed. And the beauty marks are here to make her body even more unique.
In one word, Anya is perfect! I recommend you to go take a look at the pictures of Bluemouse (who is much better photographer than me) to have a detail in images of the anatomy of a model 1B.

Moving Anya was a slow learning curve, trying to be as careful as possible. First the legs because they look stronger so it's less impressing to start here! Then the arms and hands, the joints were harder to move. I recommend being careful with the arms because with some positions you can feel the tension of the silicone when you put your finger near the armpit's zone. To unsettle the head is rather easy, to go back up it demand a little more training but nothing impossible! I have not yet tried to move the eyes but that could not delay and it seems to me very easy.

About sex : I have to admit that the immobility of Anya caused me some concerns of concentration at the beginning (I haven't used a sex toy of any kind before...). Now everything is better.

Where I conclude:

In the end I am very satisfied with my experience with Anya. She deserves every minute of wait, every expectation, every hope, every spent cent. She forces me to be someone better. To dress her, to spoil her, to offer to her flowers or still to bathe her are moments of pure happiness. But my preferate moment is the evening before falling asleep to hold her a few minutes in my arms , sometimes that lasts more than a few minutes but it's sweet! so sweet!
I want to thank one more time Bronwen and Matt, as all Sinthetics team, they are elite at doing what they do. They made my dreams come true!

Anya's review : http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=5857.0
Anya's gallery : http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=12623
Anya's Twitter : https://twitter.com/AnyaManikin
Anya's Tumblr : http://anyamanikin.tumblr.com/

Little girls play with dolls, Little boys play with soldiers
Older girls love soldiers, older boys love dolls

Ace

• Resident
  • Bangarang!
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 06:33:06 PM »
Thanks for sharing your pictures and experience Serval.
I often admire Anya's natural look in Sinthetics' delivered dolls gallery.
Hopefully you have time to post more pics in the future because she sure is beautiful!
Thanks again.
Fanboy of DS-DollSweet and 4Woods. Because of reasons.

Mahtek

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Lone Star living
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 06:41:48 PM »
Excellent review, Serval!  :thumb:

And you did very well on the English, too!

The wait times are long, but most people agree that it's worth it in the end. I think they try to avoid giving estimates now, though one year for a doll from current molds appears to be the average wait. That may not be fully accurate, as most of their customers do not post here.

I'm glad that you are so happy with her, and she brings you such joy. That is what everyone seeks  in a doll, and you've found that in Anya.

Congratulations,
Mahtek & his Ladies
Home is where your dolls are.

kintamasan

• Sr. Resident
  • "Welcome to the Layer Cake"
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 09:37:16 PM »
Thanks for the wonderful review, Serval!!! I think that many owners are struck by the same notions when their Sinthetics lady arrives. It's a speachless moment because we are in complete awe of their beauty and realism. Love for them is immediate and never ending. I agree with you about the beauty of the Alicia face which struck me with a cupid's arrow at first sight.

I love this brilliant portrait of your lady, Anya!!

Lovable Dolls, Sinthetics and PIB Polymerisian: Sometimes my dreams come true.

pygmalion2

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2014, 11:06:28 PM »
I have noticed that Caitlyn is a little softer and more lifelike than when she was new.
A bit hard to believe since they are already so real when they are brand new.
Happy Honeymoon with Anya and may you have many more years with her.

Mark and the Synthetiks
Mark and the Synthetiks

Joyful

• New Resident
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2014, 01:34:51 AM »
Anya looks very hot, and very high quality.

Sinthetics truly are great manikin makers.

Enjoy her!

muzza

• Sr. Resident
  • Sunny Queensland, Australia
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2014, 06:02:29 AM »
What a beautiful doll.
Ah Love, could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry state of things entire. Would not we shatter it to bits, and then, remould it nearer to the hearts desire.

Sinthetics

• Doll Manufacturer
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2014, 04:24:50 PM »
Thank you for such a thoughtful, emotional and descriptive review Serval. We thoroughly enjoyed making Anya for you and we were so happy with her when she left us. We are even happier to see her blossoming in your home. We hope you have many happy years together!

JohnConnor

• Sr. Resident
  • Artificial women are HOT!
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2014, 05:29:08 PM »
Excellent review Serval.  And even better because you included photos.

I'm with Kintamasan, this was my favorite photo.  It really shows the beauty of her face as well as how sexy her body is.

She is gorgeous!
>John Connor
-----------------------------------------
Allison is a Boy Toy body 1, Autumn, born in February 2011, our anniversary is March 7th 2011
Farah is a Sinthetics B1B, Celeste, born on April 1st 2013, our anniversary is June 21st 2013
Jennifer 8 is a YL Doll 148 cm, Jennifer/Viola, born on December 7th 2014, our anniversary is December 11th 2014
Kara is a JY Doll 166 cm (Flora with Kira head), born on 23 June 2017, our anniversary is 30 June 2017

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2014, 04:40:21 AM »
A loving review,its good she makes you so happy  :thumb:
<<<<<<<<<<<<for album click the pic..........................

life-is-plastic

• Resident
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2014, 07:46:49 AM »
very captivating beauty  :)

balc

• Resident
  • Thnx M&B
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2014, 10:28:58 PM »
Dear Serval78-

I just read your review- I am a bit behind the times...

For those of us waiting for our sweet Sins this is so nice. A very well written, loving taste of what it is like to go through the whole experience, with such a lovely ending to the story.

Thanks!  Balc

dolling

• New Resident
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2015, 01:34:48 PM »
She's SO REELISTIC! Incredable.

Ive ben luking for reviews of diffrent dolls. My wive dead and im lonly. She did all the writting so pleese excuse mine.

Is this won what they call a Sin?
I am a troll.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2015, 04:57:09 PM »
Yes she is a "sin" aka Sinthetics.

I'm sorry to hear your wife has passed.
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.