Author Topic: The Queen of Diamonds  (Read 8028 times)

LaDollyVita

• Resident
Re: The Queen of Diamonds
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2014, 01:37:10 PM »
I don't think she's had too much to drink........it's a seduction game!! :whistle:

Thanks for the compliment, Ken. I try to keep my opponents off balance by seeming aloof myself. And if it tickles their fancy all the better!  :redhead:

She flooded her sadness in alcohol because I wasn't with her! Why do you think I got my bedhead... same cause, same effect!  ;D.    Kiss, Anya

Je t'aime ma soeur! I'm sorry you couldn't be there. We had cookies for Alba just in case! I have hope we will see each other, but who knows when. A vacation in France would be wonderful. We would have so many great stories and pictures to share.  :angel: Multi-kisses!!

Alottahope

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2014, 04:13:50 PM »
Just an Amazing doll LDV! I certainly recognize true beauty when I see it! I know a good Poker Face too! She's got it!
I hope to see her in action in person. Shaping up to be a road trip in my future week!
AH

LaDollyVita

• Resident
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2014, 08:08:53 PM »
Just an Amazing doll LDV! I certainly recognize true beauty when I see it! I know a good Poker Face too! She's got it!

Thank you, Alotta! Your compliment is well met, and greatly appreciated. :)

LaDollyVita

• Resident
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2014, 08:10:14 PM »
The view behind my chair in the home office while I work away. Not bad. Not baaaaad.  :laugh:  :redhead: :whistle:

PsYLoR

• Resident
« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2014, 08:18:20 PM »
The view behind my chair in the home office while I work away. Not bad. Not baaaaad.  :laugh:  :redhead: :whistle:

Not bad at all :P I'm jealous, although I don't think I'd get any work done with such a beauty sitting behind me.  :drool:
♥ Kylie's Album ♥ - http://imgur.com/a/lH8uv

kintamasan

• Sr. Resident
  • "Welcome to the Layer Cake"
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2014, 08:22:56 PM »
Rachel is the most beautiful supervisor that I've ever seen!! :-* What happens when you don't get your work done on time??  :whistle:
Lovable Dolls, Sinthetics and PIB Polymerisian: Sometimes my dreams come true.

LaDollyVita

• Resident
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2014, 12:09:08 AM »
Rachel is the most beautiful supervisor that I've ever seen!! :-* What happens when you don't get your work done on time??  :whistle:

Thanks, Ken. Afternoon Delight is now part of my regular work day. It keeps the stress low and the productivity high.  8)

kintamasan

• Sr. Resident
  • "Welcome to the Layer Cake"
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2014, 08:51:48 AM »
I thought about moving Angela to my computer room but, I don't know if I could get any work done.  :laugh:
Lovable Dolls, Sinthetics and PIB Polymerisian: Sometimes my dreams come true.