Author Topic: tips on buying a doll  (Read 38510 times)

Luckyducky

• New Resident
Re: tips on buying a doll
« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2017, 04:28:29 AM »
Hi Incred and everyone else
I should have my doll by Courier tommorrow . She is through customs at airport but I am at a Spa resort 500km away.
Have bought all the recommended extra's , toiletries and clothing  etc.
Will do a photography gallery as soon as I can (tear myself away from initial learning curve) .
Thanks again to all for the help and advice.
Cheers
Cheers

Aaron

• New Resident
« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2017, 11:22:33 PM »
I hope you have a good holiday with your doll

alexeuro

• Lurker
« Reply #78 on: November 08, 2017, 12:20:46 PM »
hello i would like to buy this site finelovedolls can you tell me if it is safe?

cynoque

• New Resident
« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2018, 05:54:59 AM »
As for me, I discovered that the big problem was not to choose which doll to buy but rather WHERE to buy it!
Believe or not, I got ripped off 3 times by different chinese companies. I was so pissed that I decided to make some video on YouTube to warn people against these companies!

I got the wrong doll, wrong head, wrong body, damaged doll, doll with no vagina! Absolutely terrible. And worst : All those big sites that promise refund if not satisfied do not refund you your money.

Doll-Addict998

• New Resident
« Reply #80 on: December 22, 2018, 04:37:53 PM »
As for me, I discovered that the big problem was not to choose which doll to buy but rather WHERE to buy it!
Believe or not, I got ripped off 3 times by different chinese companies. I was so pissed that I decided to make some video on YouTube to warn people against these companies!

I got the wrong doll, wrong head, wrong body, damaged doll, doll with no vagina! Absolutely terrible. And worst : All those big sites that promise refund if not satisfied do not refund you your money.

Can you please let us know which companies ripped you off? Would be much appreciated.
“I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer.”
? Woody Allen

uloversdoll

• Lurker
« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2019, 11:30:29 PM »
<another noob>

Hi, Just bought a Real Solid Sex Doll.  It came with papers from Child Protection Services saying I'm due in court on the 18th.  Is this normal?

Are you buying a sex doll for a child's face? If so, it may be true, many countries have laws on the protection of children, so you can consider changing a big sex doll.

Euchre

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #83 on: April 29, 2019, 12:52:42 PM »
<another noob>

Hi, Just bought a Real Solid Sex Doll.  It came with papers from Child Protection Services saying I'm due in court on the 18th.  Is this normal?

Are you buying a sex doll for a child's face? If so, it may be true, many countries have laws on the protection of children, so you can consider changing a big sex doll.

Oh FFS.... Christ dude, how about reading the thread instead of reading into it what you want.    1) that was 10 years ago and 2) if you REALLY read the beginning of the thread it was humorously hijacked by a bunch of us for fun.

sexdollfetishstore

• New Resident
    • satisy your fetish
« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2019, 04:15:01 AM »
ANOTHER TIP ON BUYING A DOLL. IT SEEMS SOME OF THE SO CALLED SOME TDF APPROVED VENDORS  ARE NOW CHARGING FOR IMPLANTED HAIR ON THE SILICONE HEAD DOLLS.  JUST LETTING EVERYONE KNOW, BEING A VENDOR OF THESE NEW SILICONE DOLLS, IMPLANTED HAIR ON THE SILICONE DOLL HEAD IS FREE. ANOTHER TIP IF YOUR PAYING 800.00 TO 900.00 FOR A STORAGE CONTAINER FOR YOUR DOLL YOU ARE GETTING RIPPED CLEAN OFF.  BUT THAT'S WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE THE NEW TDF VENDOR BADGE HAS TURNED  SOME VENDORS FROM SELLERS OF SAFE DOLLS TO LITERALLY RIPPING PEOPLE OFF.  BEWARE OF SOME OF THESE SO CALLED TDF APPROVED VENDORS, FOR YOUR FEAR OF GETTING A FAKE DOLL THEY ARE CHARGING FOR YOU ITEMS THAT COME FREE WITH THE DOLL. OR THEY ARE CHARGING RIP OFF PRICES FOR ITEMS THAT EVEN AS A VENDOR MYSELF IT IS SAD TO SEE PEOPLE RIPPED OFF FOR SO MUCH MONEY AND BE STRAPPED WITH MAKING PAYMENTS ON AN ITEM THAT COST NO WHERE NEAR WHAT THE SO CALLED TDF APPROVED VENDOR CHARGES.

sexdollfetishstore

• New Resident
    • satisy your fetish
« Reply #85 on: August 30, 2019, 04:20:07 AM »
JUST ADD TO THE THREAD NOT MARKETING BUT TO LET YOU KNOW SATISFY YOUR FETISH HAS A LARGE LINE OF MALE DOLLS OF MULTIPLE BRANDS. AND WE'RE BASED IN THE US