Author Topic: Post-A-Pic... 1,2,3 !  (Read 8548 times)

Halleheals

• Resident
  • Doll crazy entering doll dementia
Re: Placing Pictures in a Post
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2018, 10:52:19 PM »
could someone tell me how to post pics from the gallery on my tablet,thanks

Ok I will return the favor and try and give the tablet secret that was givin to me, the fruity tablet I use will not copy every thing at once so I copy the jpeg numbers only and the type in the letters http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/albums/userpics/
Then Paste the jpeg numbers after the last slash and in between the image boxes that show AFTER you have press the Mona Lisa button. If it looks like this-
http://Http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/albums/userpics/20181028_024525_resized.jpg then you win and all you have to do is place that in between the img boxes the Mona Lisa button provides and boom!

This is showing two http:// in my example for some reason only use one of course  :thumb:
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

ric1853

• New Resident
Re: Post-A-Pic... 1,2,3 !
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2018, 11:23:52 PM »
thank you for your help but most of that was greek to me lol, i dont know what jpeg number is or how to copy one lol i would"nt have been able to upload my avitar if it didnt say upload from gallery but i have a friend that may be able to show me how. thank you again for your help

Halleheals

• Resident
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2018, 11:38:01 PM »
thank you for your help but most of that was greek to me lol, i dont know what jpeg number is or how to copy one lol i would"nt have been able to upload my avitar if it didnt say upload from gallery but i have a friend that may be able to show me how. thank you again for your help

The jpg number is shown under your pic on the top line when you touch the info key on top, you copy that top line by touching it and a copy window will appear, touch Copy then you can paste it into your post. Hope this helps others as well, more pics are always nice  :thumb:

ric1853

• New Resident
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2018, 11:25:58 PM »
thank you again and will try that,wish me luck lol . let me ask you one more thing is there noway to do it directly from the gallery on my tablet,the way you upload them to the gallery on here. thank you again fr your help

Halleheals

• Resident
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2018, 09:50:15 AM »
thank you again and will try that,wish me luck lol . let me ask you one more thing is there noway to do it directly from the gallery on my tablet,the way you upload them to the gallery on here. thank you again fr your help

Unfortunately the only way to add pics to a post is to link them from the gallery, there is no way to add them to a post as easily as adding a profile pic but once you’ve figured out how it works with tablet you’ll memorize the typing needed and you can do it pretty easily, you need to know how to copy and paste well with your tablet  :thumb:

ric1853

• New Resident
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2018, 12:39:31 AM »
thanks again, looks like ill be learning something new