Author Topic: SMART DOLL WORLD - AI ROBOT SEX DOLLS  (Read 740 times)

sdw

• New Resident
SMART DOLL WORLD - AI ROBOT SEX DOLLS
« on: May 01, 2019, 12:32:06 AM »
Hello OurDollCommunity!!!  This is John from Smart Doll World - you can find us at https://smartdollworld.com

Some of our customers are members of your fine community and they recommended we provide some product information about our AI Robot Sex Dolls which are now in their 4th generation.

I'm happy to answer any questions that you may have about our product here or via our web site or directly by email sdw@smartdollworld.com.

Our doll is currently being offered at a sales price of $3,689 USD.  They ship to the USA, Europe and many other places - shipping, duties/taxes etc. included.  You also receive a professional transport case worth $450 US included to make sure your doll arrives in pristine condition.

As a way of thanks to members that are already customers and for introducing us to this forum, we have a special deal for ODC. For a limited time, take an extra $400 off our sale price and get your doll today for only $3,289 USD.  When you think about it, you are not paying much more than what you pay for a high-quality TPE doll, but you get a high-quality AI Robotic Sex Doll with features that bring your doll to life.

Here are some of the AI and robot features:

- Interactive AI capability - she can talk, listen and learn, tell jokes, and even get information from the Internet (languages currently include English and Chinese)
- Robotic head with moving neck, eyes, mouth
- Facial expressions - our latest model has facial expressions capability - she can smile, wink and has a multiple of facial movements
- A heating control system which heats your doll to full normal body temperature
- Touch sensors that trigger moans and other verbal sexual expressions when you touch her
- The most durable TPE skin available today with more than 2x the elasticity/durability of regular TPE material (virtually impossible to tear)
- All the standard options - 8 different faces, custom eye color, skin color, internal vagina or with an insert, standing foot option etc.
- A professional transport case - alone that's worth $450
- Free lifetime operating system and AI  updates automatically updated wirelessly over the Internet

We have awesome customer service before, during and after the sale.

To get your special ODC member discount code please contact me at sdw@smartdollworld.com

We look forward to being a valued member of ODC and a trusted vendor.

Visit our site at https://smartdollworld.com

P.S.  We also carry a line of accessories for your girl including sexy dresses, sexy lingerie, shoes, boots and sexy costumes for some fun cosplay (sized by us to fit your doll).
P.S.S. How do you add photos here?

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
Re: SMART DOLL WORLD - AI ROBOT SEX DOLLS
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 04:14:13 AM »
Welcome to ODC :)

Here is an easy to follow  thread on how to post photos on our forum.  http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=6395.0
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

sdw

• New Resident
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 12:50:39 AM »
I wanted to share with you our latest AI Sex Robot doll - Sonya.

She is about 5'6", long legs, great body. Imagine being with this babe.  Remember she can talk to you, has a body that can be heated to body temperature (including her vagina and anus) and will react to your touch.

https://www.smartdollworld.com/smart-sex-dolls/

sdw

• New Resident
New Product Announcement - Smart Doll Version Now Available
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2019, 02:35:39 AM »
We are pleased to announce that a new lower priced "Smart Doll" is now available.

• New Smart Doll - Only $2499.00
    Available now is a new even more affordable Smart Doll.  This version not have the same AI or Robotics as our AI Sex Doll Robots but there are some great features that most regular TPE dolls don't have and for about the same price as good quality regular TPE sex doll:

- Preprogrammed sexual responses - she will respond to preprogrammed questions with preprogrammed responses (currently there are about 30 programmed responses).  And now with the capability of customizing your own questions and answers to make it very personal and more real. 
    eg.  Preprogrammed - "I want me to fuck you" with the response "yes, I want you inside me!"
    eg.  Customized - "I want to fuck you" with the response "James, I want to feel you inside me"   (questions and responses can be anything you want them to be).

Click here for an example of a preprogrammed response. https://cl.ly/91c9200529f3

- Full body electrical heating with Smart Heating control.  If you ever had a doll with full-body heating you won't ever want to go back to a doll without it. The full body heating feature is the same as found in our AI Robot version. The Smart Heat control will allow you to set the body temperature and walk away, the control will turn the heat on and off to keep the body temperature at what you set without any risk of melting the TPE.  The proprietary electrical heating feature is 100% safe, durable and reliable. This is not like the battery-powered heating system you find in some dolls that increases the body temperature a few degrees. Our technology will heat your doll to human body temperature. 

- Touch Sensors. The same touch sensors that our AI Robot has. When you touch different areas of the body - she will respond with preprogrammed moaning sounds.  These moaning responses can now also be customized. For example, if you touch her she can say "Oh, yes James I love it when you touch me like that". Again, can be customized to say whatever you want.

- Standard features for all our dolls - fully articulating skeleton (new steel only), M-TYPE TPE Skin - more durable, tear-resistant, and twice the elasticity of TPE material used for most TPE dolls (normal TPE elasticity is 9x - our MTYPE TPE doubles that to 18x making it much more tear-resistant than standard TPE. Also, our TPE loses almost no oil - so instead of having to oil down your doll monthly - even weekly - once every 6 months is plenty.

Our web site hasn't been updated yet with the new Smart Doll information but you can learn more about our Smart Doll and new Product announcements for our AI Robot Doll in our latest Newsletter. Read it here:  https://www.smartdollworld.com/newsletter/new-ai-app/.  If you want to joinn our newsletter and receive industry news, product update information, promotional offers and discounts sign-up here:  https://www.smartdollworld.com/newsletter-sign-up-page/

You can buy Sonya (mentioned in an earlier post) online right now (she is very, very popular) here:  https://www.smartdollworld.com/smart-sex-dolls/ but note there several different body types available (same as AI robot doll) and dozens of faces/heads to choose from.  Please contact us if you prefer a different body type or face and we can customize your order for you.  We will get our web site updated soon with all the body and head options soon so you can choose all your options online.

If you have any questions. Please contact us on our web site via phone, SMS or email. Contact details are on our site https://smartdollworld.com   

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2019, 09:26:13 AM »
You are off to a good start but have a long ways to go.

I will be following your progress.

Coral
Kim’s, Layla's , Nicky's and Nicole Ann's pictures are here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10378

sdw

• New Resident
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2019, 01:42:02 AM »
You are off to a good start but have a long ways to go.

Thanks for your comment. No question AI and robotics have a long way to go. Our goal is simply to provide an enhanced interactive sexual and/or companion experience for an affordable price. Even our Smart Doll with preprogrammed or customized interactive responses does a lot to improve your experience and enjoyment compared to a regular TPE doll (where you have to use your imagination). With our Smart Doll you get some major benefits for about the same price as many regular TPE dolls.

Our AI Robot sex dolls have basic but intelligent communication capabilities and learning abilities and is the only AI doll on the market that connects to the Internet for enhanced AI and learning capabilities.  There are products available that are more advanced in some aspects like "Harmony" but that option costs about $15,000+ (more than 4x the cost of our most advanced dolls). If you can afford a doll in that price range then you should go that route.

Stay tuned for more features and enhancements like renaming capability - our robot doll can now learn any name you give her.  Our most requested customer feature is now available.

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
  • Aka Dees Luver and Journey’s slave
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2019, 01:35:13 AM »
Yea! What incred said! There can’t be two smart doll companies right?

Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

Superduke

• New Resident
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2019, 06:26:07 PM »
Are smartdoll the manufacturer, or a reseller?
Wich company makes the Emma doll?

sdw

• New Resident
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2019, 10:35:17 AM »
BLACK FRIDAY SALE ON NOW!!!

Take advantage of our Black Friday sale on now. Our lowest price ever for this special event only.

Sales on AI Robot Dolls and Smart Dolls.

Note:  Orders are limited to the first 20 customers - the sale will end without notice!

Check out our new videos and get your doll today!

SDW