Author Topic: A 97USD Blowup jobs doll make me high  (Read 2212 times)

yjwyork

• New Resident
A 97USD Blowup jobs doll make me high
« on: December 19, 2014, 07:56:34 AM »
Well.In my previous opinion the sex doll is something like this .Ridiculous and unattractive .However ,couples days ago on of my friend send me a link about a blow up doll .It is looks so cuttie and sexy .Just after 5 days I place the order , I get she .

She looks exactly as shown on the pictures .here it is .Show me your opinion http://www.toy-stores-online.com/realistic-inflatable-sex-doll-free-shipping-p-1398/

pageophile

• New Resident
Re: A 97USD Blowup jobs doll make me high
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 07:19:52 PM »
That's just about the best looking inflatable I've ever seen. 

JimMorrison

• New Resident
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 09:22:02 PM »
Looks like spam. Also do not like how the site does not show the body. Maybe I missed it somewhere.
It's all fun and games till someone loses an eye.

Haremlover

• Sr. Resident
  • Former member
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2014, 01:39:24 PM »
Looks like spam.

And it is spam.

These are the standard shots of Diao Shi inflatables which are dressed up well because they have to be.

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumbnails.php?album=6490 is a set of photos that member Samurai very kindly did of the one I sent to him some time ago.

In my opinion anyone looking for a good inflatable is now well directed to Kimmi Lovecock, Cayenne Cleur and Domax latex.

Best wishes

Harem
Aira and Chloé are DS DollSweet Silicone Déesses and the DS Forum is fascinating.
Kira is a Private Island Beauty (PIB)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Latex ladies from www.domax.fr are wonderful - I pass on discounts to UK forum members
 - please PM if interested