Author Topic: Kimmi Lovecok (nice though thight)  (Read 3286 times)

mytime

• Sr. Resident
Kimmi Lovecok (nice though thight)
« on: December 24, 2014, 11:24:55 AM »
Hi guys & girls

I got a Kimmi Lovecok doll after bit doubting if she was worth the money (169e).
This is a high end inflatable.
This is about the NMC Kimmi Lovecok doll and not about the Pipedreams Kimmi Lovecok doll which is a entirely different doll.
I ordered her yesterday and today she arrived.
She is a very beautifull doll.
Quality looks good to me.
Long blonde implanted hair of good quality. Together with the friendly smiling face gives her a very nice and friendly  and cuddly appearance.
Very beautifull hands and feet with painted nails.
Rotating arms.
I need still to try which lingery fits, though this doll will be nice when wearing lingery or clothing she feels sturdy enough to me for that.
Thuogh she is bit sturdy (the vinyl).
Breast are more soft than other parts of the doll (e.g. legs, chest).
Vaginal and anal entrance are thight though I do manage to enter with lube.
These entrances are separate and fixed to the doll (can not be removed).
For sex that is nice cause they stay where they need to stay during sex though for cleaning its best to use a vaginal shower.
The "ride" is nice though have still to get bit used to her, both entrances are bit thight though I expect this to improve over time.
The entrances have speedbumps inside these give a nice stimulation.
She comes together with a vibrating bullet, which gives even more stimulation.
I'll try to put some photo's of her.
I think this is one of the best dolls in this price range. It is of coarse not a silicone doll she is not that soft on the touch but its a nice starter doll or traveler doll.
I think this due the whole construction of the doll is good, and well engineered.
It is shape modelled vinyl with separate vaginal and anal entry and a separate entry to put the vibration bullet in.
Also the look is good, as said the head is beautifull and the hands and feet too.
Due to that here are often shortcommings in inflatable dolls, which this doll does not have I recommend this doll in this price class (it is a vinyl doll you do not buy a silicone doll but its a doll which is simply and certainly well made and OK).
There may be one shortcomming though this is a choice par design, she has no oral cavity. Instead of that they did choose to give her a very beautifull head. There are more manufacturers who go that route (e.g. Lovable Dolls did and Sinthetics does) If you want oral then this is not your doll. If you want a beautifull doll that offers vaginal and anal sex at affordable price, then this could be your doll.
For people who lack a girlfriend and would like to own a doll this is one of the cheapest options to start out with a nice one to find out if you like dolls. She is also nice and beautifull enough for some simple photography work although she is not very poseable (legs are straight and stay straight..
She is also a good traveler doll, she simply goes with you on business trip or holliday she takes only little space in your suitcase.

Mytime & Helen & Carmen & Kimmi
Doll community member since april 2003, doll owner since august 2004

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
Re: Kimmi Lovecok (nice though thight)
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2014, 02:22:08 PM »
Welcome back, Mytime.  :thumb:
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

mytime

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2014, 02:38:33 PM »
Camp,

Thank you.
I've been for two years thinking about buying either a Hanna Harper or a Kimmi Lovecok.
Both dolls are the same.
Now I finally bought one, and wanted to write something down about her.

Mytime
Doll community member since april 2003, doll owner since august 2004

Haremlover

• Sr. Resident
  • Former member
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2014, 06:48:14 PM »
Congratulations!

Kimmi is an eternal classic. The other truly excellent inflatable is Cayenne Cleur. And inflatables have a lot of advantages

Best wishes

Harem
Aira and Chloé are DS DollSweet Silicone Déesses and the DS Forum is fascinating.
Kira is a Private Island Beauty (PIB)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Latex ladies from www.domax.fr are wonderful - I pass on discounts to UK forum members
 - please PM if interested