Author Topic: All Thumbs  (Read 1442 times)

YKW

• Resident
All Thumbs
« on: April 19, 2019, 01:31:53 PM »
I'm too old to be ashamed of my quirks, peccadillos, or kinks anymore. I'm just going to come right out and say it: I have a thing for girls with big thumbs.

Sure, we could all go Dr. Freud on me and try to find out why but at the end of the day who gives a shit why? Things are tough enough as it is. Imagine a life where you can only achieve an arousal by fiddling with a woman's bulbous fifth digit?

It's so specific, this kink of mine, it's nary impossible to quench. I mean, a girl's got to be hot and smart and funny AND have gargantuan thumbs? What are the odds? Backpage, Craigslist, dating sites: no one talks about thumbs, no one. And if I bring it up suddenly I'm the thumb freak? Whatever.

Hollywood has had its dalliances with this subject. Uma Thurman has dizzyingly huge thumbs in EVEN COWGIRLS GET THE BLUES. Then there's Thumbalina. I gotta tell you I was disappointed to learn that film is not about a girl with giant thumbs at all-- Thumbalina is the SIZE of a thumb. That's cool and all but definitely not my deal. My review? All I can say is the film left me with no arousal. So C minus at best.

That brings us to Transformers. The single-most famous film about a girl with giant thumbs; thumbs so huge and misshapen one might mistake them for a gentleman's great toe. I am obsessed with this film and its star Megan Fox . The contrast of perfect beauty paired with the glory of obscenely gnarly toe fingers.

Alas, watching the film is no longer cashing checks at my spank bank -- I NEED SOMETHING MORE -- and my patience with waiting outside Ms. Fox's compound with roses and duct tape has come to an end.  That's why I begged master doll sculptor Matt Krivicke to ease my pain by creating a doppelganger of this impeccable creature for me.  Out of respect for Ms. Fox Matt made me promise I would not  A) thumb fuck or B) receive a thumb fucking from this amazing work of art. I agreed but have no intention of keeping that pledge.

I present to you, Megan Fox, Queen of Thumbs!

Smaugxxx

• Resident
Re: All Thumbs
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2019, 02:43:23 PM »
FUCKKKK MATT cut his punk hair !!! its a tragedy, nide doll !!!  :o :o :o :o :o
Mathilde la Gothique Sinthetics 1H - Salma la Démoniaque Sinthetics 1B

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2019, 05:19:00 PM »
Everybody loves thumbody, thumbtime...  ;D
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

YKW

• Resident
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2019, 08:52:19 PM »
Everybody loves thumbody, thumbtime...  ;D

Hahahaha! Dino had huge thumbs. So much so he struggled to hold a mic early in his career. The press called him "The Hitchhiking Sinatra" until he had thumb reduction surgery, which was paid for by his manager, famed comedian Lou Costello, who was known for having very average thumbs but a chode of record proportions.

Z-Dr

• City Engineer
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2019, 01:42:59 AM »

Thumb-thumbs, from Spy Kids.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2019, 07:52:10 AM »
 :P
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

YKW

• Resident
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2019, 10:39:37 PM »
I think I did this doll a disservice when I posted her arrival. All the thumb talk overshadowed how genuinely gorgeous she is and what a brilliant job Matt did creating her.

In non-thumb-related news I have a RealDoll who now claims to be "Gender-fluid", whatever that means, and they've become quite the interesting couple!

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2019, 11:16:46 PM »
I've got some gender fluid for them.... :laugh:
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

YKW

• Resident
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2019, 12:57:09 PM »
I've got some gender fluid for them.... :laugh:

Hahaha!

YKW

• Resident
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2019, 10:06:38 AM »
Let's see how Megan gets along with Lara:

https://streamable.com/a26jq

Nope, they're not compatible either.

FlashGordoll

• Sr. Resident
  • She ain't heavy she's just rubber
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2019, 05:20:41 AM »
Let's see how Megan gets along with Lara:

https://streamable.com/a26jq

Nope, they're not compatible either.
I would've laid down some plastic sheeting and a few gallons of baby oil, they would be best friends by the end of it.  ;D :P (disclaimer - using baby oil on silicone is bad/damaging).
Both totally gorgeous ladies, congrats.  :thumb:

YKW

• Resident
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2019, 09:03:13 AM »
Hahaha, thanks, Flash!

YKW

• Resident
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2019, 12:56:14 PM »
I present to you, Megan Fox, Queen of Thumbs!

Queen or no, Megan has become a real see-you-next-Tuesday, so I've decided to sell her to someone who is more tolerant of such things.

She is listed here on ODC's Auction Block but here is another GIF of her: