Author Topic: Happy to have placed my order !  (Read 16015 times)

Poly

• Sr. Resident
    • Poly Gallery
Re: Happy to have placed my order !
« Reply #105 on: February 04, 2019, 12:18:45 AM »
Great news, it sounds like! So many plans to make and for such an exciting reason!!! I am further North from where you are headed on the West Coast but would love to meet up in SanFran, at Sin itself or somewhere else along your route. Let's PM once you have more info on the dates you'll be in California. That would be a fun time, I think. I have more than one (uhggg...  ;D) on order with them from the past 4+ years and I'm hoping to get at least a few this year.

I'm so glad you have a definite date from Sin, but I think you are crazy to leave your lovely ladies right after you get your princess home! I'm so excited to see your new custom nipples because I think we like the same types typically and I'm sure it will be amazing. :thumb: :drool: :thumb: I think I sent you a pic of my Laney's custom type (RD) a few years ago because I thought you might like it  :laugh:.

Anyway, HUGE congratulations on all the wonderful news. :angel:

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #106 on: February 06, 2019, 11:21:18 PM »
Yep, this is it guys. Appointment officially fixed to collect my dolls, on April 30 2019, at 2pm Los Angeles Time. Bronwen sent me the confirmation today.

Bad news for the custom head, I was informed that they will not accept any other custom projects at this moment. Sad for me.

Poly : Yep, we can try to meet us somewhere. Anyway, we will keep us in touch and I will try to feed as much as I can the progress on my trip. Yes, I am probably crazy to leave my cuties alone at home few days only after their arrival, but I have already a long trip planned for 2 months. :(

Chat later guys. Bed waiting.

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #107 on: February 06, 2019, 11:52:38 PM »
Nice torpedo tits !
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #108 on: February 07, 2019, 12:45:02 PM »
Exactly 82 days before the Day !  :P

And yes Camp, these torpedo tits are amazing ! Just saying...  :whistle:

Slader

• New Resident
« Reply #109 on: February 07, 2019, 01:48:52 PM »
Goodness Mike! What is that models name????

Too bad about your custom head. But on a positive note, I do find a ray of hope in it. If they are refusing your custom today, maybe it means that they are truly trying to get thru that awful backorder mess! Then they can go back to creating new things, and maybe finishing the body C (just sayin)...

Here is to the glass half full!

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #111 on: February 14, 2019, 10:29:37 PM »
Goodness Mike! What is that models name????

Hey Slader, I really dont know who is she.
It was an example of something we have began to design (the nipples).

By the way guys.....What do you think of that ?  ;D

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Humble Servant Of CJ's Harem
« Reply #112 on: February 16, 2019, 04:34:50 PM »
Yes finishing the 3C would be most grateful.

Yes. On a very grand scale.  :whistle:
If the Ladies don't find you handsome.  .. Get a doll.

pygmalion2

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #113 on: February 17, 2019, 03:31:19 PM »
Yep, this is it guys. Appointment officially fixed to collect my dolls, on April 30 2019, at 2pm Los Angeles Time. Bronwen sent me the confirmation today.

Bad news for the custom head, I was informed that they will not accept any other custom projects at this moment. Sad for me.

Poly : Yep, we can try to meet us somewhere. Anyway, we will keep us in touch and I will try to feed as much as I can the progress on my trip. Yes, I am probably crazy to leave my cuties alone at home few days only after their arrival, but I have already a long trip planned for 2 months. :(

Chat later guys. Bed waiting.

Congrats - can't wait to hear about the new softer silicone.

Mark and the Synthetiks

Random11

• Lurker
« Reply #114 on: February 23, 2019, 08:21:40 AM »
Congrats on having a date set!  I too just got word of a shipment soon. I look forward to your updates and to posting some of my own! I am "happy to have placed my order" too!

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #115 on: March 10, 2019, 10:15:20 AM »

Congrats - can't wait to hear about the new softer silicone.

Thank you pygmalion2 !
I can't wait to discover it by myself !!! haha

Smoke can probably says us more about that ... the lucky guy !!!!

Posted by: Random11
Congrats on having a date set!  I too just got word of a shipment soon. I look forward to your updates and to posting some of my own! I am "happy to have placed my order" too!

Congratulations for your order too, Random11 ! And thank you for your words. 
Hope you got yours soon !

--------------------------

Hello everybody,

I am beginning to feel anxious and excited. All these feelings mixed up together.

In 40 days exactly, on April 19th, I will leave my home, put my ass with a coffee in my SUV well prepared for this long road, and start the engine to live another fantastic adventure to Los Angeles.

It's mean that it left 51 days to Sinthetics to finish my orders, before my arrival date there, at our fixed appointment. It is why I am so anxious. Because I don't want to arrive there, and have to come back empty hands, after more than 6000 miles (I will probably do more closer of 7000, because I will go visit many places more far in the north part, and on the west coast, before arrive in L.A. for my appointment). So it is my fear, but I am like a Jedi; I have hope. For me, it's seem to be a short delay to produce my 2 customized dolls and the 5 heads, but I am not in their universe and I know nothing about that. So I leave this to them. Anyway, I am sure Bronwen could not told me to be there for nothing, knowing that I come from the total opposite of the continent, driving to them. So, I have confidence.  But I think it is a little bit normal to be anxious, with everything involved in this adventures (time, money, vacation at my job - 3 weeks -, etc). But at least, they will be safe with me while the transportation, no customs fuck top, etc.

Anyway, 40 days before the departure, and 51 days, before this so desired moment...and probably 56-57 days before they arrive home with me.

I am excited !!!!  :P

sloopjohnb

• Resident
« Reply #116 on: March 10, 2019, 06:41:20 PM »
Mike my friend, CONGRATULATIONS! Long hard journeys are the most rewarding!
Sloop

koop

• New Resident
« Reply #117 on: March 10, 2019, 07:44:34 PM »
Congratulations Mike Tango! May you drive safely and find the dolls well worth the long wait!

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #118 on: March 15, 2019, 04:38:20 PM »
Thanks guys.

I will maybe do a stop to visit RealDoll's studios if possible.
But I saw that they are between San Diego and L.A., and I have already a lot of road to do. I will think about that. It is sure that it could be nice, as I always wanted to buy one of their creation, in particular a Petite Body 5, or a body F.

For those who know, it is possible to visit them ?