Author Topic: A Nickel in the Jukebox  (Read 37456 times)

Dreamwalker

• New Resident
Re: A Nickel in the Jukebox
« Reply #240 on: July 15, 2013, 02:35:20 PM »
Here's one of my favorites, I don't believe it's on the list. And coincidentally it fits perfect with anyone waiting for their beautiful new companion! Enjoy!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPBzTxZQG5Q
“People are stupid. They will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true.”

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
"Home isn't a place. It's the people in it. And they will always be with you!"
Andrew J. West as Henry Mills

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
See my gallery for their pictures.

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

bilbo baggens

• New Resident
« Reply #242 on: July 15, 2013, 09:59:05 PM »

Peace,love,dove, this is your jockey on the outside, Here are some of my hits, heres my quarters worth :whistle:
                                                                                                                                     GOMEZ............How we operate 
                                                                                                                                     ALEJANDRO ESCOVEDO....Mirror
                                                                                                                                      HOT HOT HEAT.......Happyness
                                                                                                                                      BLUE RODEO..........Are you ready
                                                                                                                                     GUSTER..............Ganging upon the sun
LOOK TO THIS DAY, FOR IT IS LIFE, THE VERY LIFE OF LIFE, LOOK WELL, THEREFORE, TO THIS DAY........

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
« Reply #243 on: July 15, 2013, 11:15:55 PM »
bilbo baggens,

I think your quarter fell on the floor and rolled under the jukebox. There are no links for your tunes!  :-[

;D :P ;D

ggallin

• Resident
    • GG. Pics
« Reply #244 on: November 16, 2013, 11:48:35 PM »
  Here is my nickle for some good ol real country music from the man Hank3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ORCC38SDco I found another nickle in my pocket http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t00a2rOUmus
Dolls for GG are-- Sinthetics (Vicki), MLD Doll (Leah), Teddy Babe (Jessica) , Candi 18 (Cindy)@ 1ST-PC (Lexi-R.I.P)

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #245 on: November 17, 2013, 05:43:45 AM »
Here is one seldom heard, one heard every Sunday and one for those waiting for their doll.

Diesel - Sausalito Summernight

Gary Glitter - Rock'n Roll Part 2

Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - Do You Wanna Touch Me
Kim’s, Layla's , Nicky's and Nicole Ann's pictures are here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10378

belshanar

• Retired Diplomat
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #246 on: November 30, 2013, 05:16:57 PM »
I really need to post in here more often....

For those of you who love Rock and Roll. For those of you who love The Metal!!!!!!!!!! For those of you who love cartons. For those of you who love all three rolled into one, I present you with

The Doomstar Requiem: A Klok Opera by Dethklok and the guys who bring you Metalocalypse. It's an honest to goodness rock opera in the same spirit as Tommy, Quadrophenia, Flash Gordon and Barcelona.
Dude! Look out for that.......    tree.  That had to hurt.

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy+; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H+ (Celeste Head); Sinthetics B2D with Willow head named Freja. These two Sinthetics dolls also share an additional Celeste head, Tawney head, Monique head, Yuriko head, Eliza head, and Yuki (Kimiko head) between themselves.

belshanar

• Retired Diplomat
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #247 on: December 02, 2013, 09:09:44 PM »
Here is Never Forget, by Ramses B.

This one was recommended to me by cosplay model Jessica Nigri. Well, she didn't make the recommendation personally, but it is one I found in my recommended videos feed on youtube.
Dude! Look out for that.......    tree.  That had to hurt.

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy+; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H+ (Celeste Head); Sinthetics B2D with Willow head named Freja. These two Sinthetics dolls also share an additional Celeste head, Tawney head, Monique head, Yuriko head, Eliza head, and Yuki (Kimiko head) between themselves.

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
« Reply #248 on: December 03, 2013, 08:39:48 AM »
     Very nice, belshanar! Thank you! Now from the Holiday Hit Parade:

'Tis The Season

Enya
White Is In The Winter Night
Lyrics by Roma Ryan

Dreams Are More Precious
Lyrics by Roma Ryan

Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Christmas Canon Rock
Heavy Metal with fine looking ladies!

Christmas Canon
Traditional (with children)

Carol of the Bells
Decorated house lights

Richard Campbell
A Christmas Rock Medley (2011)
A Christmas Rock Medley 2012
Decorated house lights

Mannheim Steamroller
Joy To The World
Live from Omaha

Stille Nacht (Silent Night)
From The Christmas Angel featuring Dorothy Hamill.

Bring A Torch, Jeanette, Isabella
Still pictures

The Holly And The Ivy
Still pictures

What Child Is This? (Greensleeves)
Still pictures, some scenes from The Nativity Story

Vince Vance & the Valiants
All I Want For Christmas Is You

:angel: 8) :angel:

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #249 on: January 11, 2014, 05:50:32 PM »
Dont think this one has ever been nickled in the jukebox

His brain is squirming like toad,.................. Im sure a lot of you will know the lyric......... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS-af9Q-zvQ

Really should put up the whole album ,theres not a bad song on there.(LA Woman, the Doors)
musicians and songwriters are so clever, such talents i could never hope to emulate in a life time
<<<<<<<<<<<<for album click the pic..........................

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #250 on: January 11, 2014, 06:13:45 PM »
Ian Hunter of Mott The Hoople made it great.

Drew Carry made it famous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJzcS-mEfOg

Coral
Kim’s, Layla's , Nicky's and Nicole Ann's pictures are here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10378

litlluvr

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #251 on: January 11, 2016, 03:10:27 PM »
David Bowie. A Legend Gone...

I saw on the internet early this morning (Around 12:30am my time...) that David Bowie at 69 years old was gone from us
all. It was a shock to me when I saw that posted on the internet. All I was saying was "Aw man... No! No! No!!!. There were
even some folks that were saying it was a hoax, but when I turned on 89.3, The Current that I listen to, It was confirmed.

Bowie is absolutely an icon in the music / entertainment world. A very versatile person. Space Oddity, Let's Dance, Fame,
and for the "Michigan Gang" Panic in Detroit were some of his very well known hits. He also acted in several movies also.

It's ironic that his last album named "Blackstar" just came out. I think he knew this would be his last album / endeavor
and picked an appropriate title.

Going to really miss his talents. :(    litlluvr.

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Humble Servant of CJ's Harem.
« Reply #252 on: January 14, 2016, 03:35:52 AM »
 I'm still shocked LL !  :o

We lost Scott Weiland.  Stone Temple Pilots front man and Velvet Revolver.  He had his demons.

Ian Frazer " Lemmy " Kilmister.   Motorhead.

It's been a rough go for musicians late 2015 early 2016. We Lost  Scott Weiland of Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver fame...    Ian Frazer " Lemmy" Kilmister.  Lemmy was Motorhead .. Love there music or hate it.. I loved it.  He was and is a Rock icon.  David Bowie. That just shocked me and everyone else too the core.  I'm still reeling from that shocker.  Looks like Kieth Richards is going to outlive everyone!!! And dammit I hope he does!!! :thumb: A note worthy Canadian Musician From  The Toronto Area Suffered a heart attack on Tuesday. Kim Mitchell of Max Webster  and later a successful Canadian Solo Career. He Survived... Thank Goodness! .. It just goes to show that none of us are getting any younger.. So!  Rock on everyone!!! Or whatever your musical taste happens to be.... It is all good!! And it seems...  Life is way too short.
If the Ladies don't find you handsome.  .. Get a doll.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #253 on: January 14, 2016, 06:27:23 AM »
Kim Mitchell of Max Webster  and later a successful Canadian Solo Career. He Survived... Thank Goodness!

:o :o :o  Holy crap!  I'm glad he survived.
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Humble Servant of CJ's Harem.
« Reply #254 on: January 16, 2016, 02:31:46 PM »
Lovin me some good ole southern rock in roll!

Georgia Satellites.
 Keep Your Hands To Yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdpAop7gp0w

Steve Earle.
Copper Head Road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvaEJzoaYZk

Country/Southern Rock.
Hank Jr.
Country Boy Can Survive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cQNkIrg-Tk
If the Ladies don't find you handsome.  .. Get a doll.