Author Topic: Phicen Fantasies  (Read 33561 times)

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
Re: Phicen Fantasies
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2016, 08:16:46 PM »
Nice job on the color  :thumb:

What did you use for paint?

Eye shadow.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2016, 07:28:45 PM »
Some NEW Players!  ;D

So this week, I got some new Phicens, and a couple of heads. One of these is the brand new MALE body. He has just arrived on the scene, and I am one of the first to own one. He did not come with a head, but I had already ordered a Dwayne (the Rock) Johnson head and was waiting for this body to come in. Because the head comes with a neck, and the Phicen already has one, there is going to have to be some surgery on Dwaynes' head before it will work. I can push it on now, but he looks like a giraffe. One thing I wasn't expecting, and it is not advertised, is that this male body comes with3 PENISES!!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I nearly died laughing when I saw them. I hope Dwayne doesn't see this - he may kill me, or send Rhonda Rousey to beat my brains out. I couldn't help it though, because, as you know, I'm LIKE that!  :evil:

Perhaps he will forgive me when I get his head on this awesome body that does even him justice. Not to mention, he'll be the best hung doll in the bunch. That said, these penises should work with any of my male dolls. Another item of interest is the feet are not seamless like on the females. However, this does help him stand, and he did not come with a stand like the females. If I need one, I got plenty.

The male Phicen is definitely a stud amongst 1:6 warriors.

I also received an S06 (suntan) head with an S08 (tan) body. Yeah, you can do that, Jenny is real nice about working with customers. Because I already had an extra S09 body with no matching head, this works. And, I had 3 tan heads with only 2 bodies, both plastic. Now, they all have bodies and can share the S08 when major posing is needed, so that works. I pre-planned all this, of course.

I also have 2 S07 (pale) bodies and a pale plastic body. I ordered this head for variety, and now I got 3 pale heads for the 3 pale bodies. She turned out prettier than her advertised picture. Lastly, I ordered 2 kickass chairs for these little players. So, expect some pretty cool stuff coming from Begog's playhouse in the near future (I hope).

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2016, 05:01:38 AM »
Hmmm ,Phicens have certainly improved from when I got mine a few years back.

Looks like your going to have great little cast of dolls for your scenarios  .
<<<<<<<<<<<<for album click the pic..........................

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2016, 09:40:47 PM »
Nupondi's Kwench imitation:

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2016, 05:25:05 AM »
 8)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2016, 07:03:53 PM »
Amy: Sir, there's a Mr. Boy here to see you.

Saul: Mr. Boy? LOL! Are you kidding?  :laugh:

Amy: No, I'm serious.

Saul: Oh, wait. You mean Backstreet?

Amy: Yeah, him.  ::)

Saul: Send him in - right after you finish bobbing my knob.  :evil:

Amy: Anything you say, sir.  :angel:

To be continued....

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2016, 05:37:38 PM »
I can't believe no one even commented on the above set.  :-[
Let me know if you want to see more.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2016, 05:01:43 AM »
Well I will comment ....... hahahaha ...Ive seen more, there in the album , think its called "Doing a Clinton , I never had sex with that doll" !

You like your little dolls as much as the biguns.. :thumb:
<<<<<<<<<<<<for album click the pic..........................

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2016, 09:28:24 PM »
Ah! Good. I'm not wasting my time....

So.... Where were we?  :evil:

Saul: Glasses off, tits out.

Amy: Anything you say, sir.

Saul: Who's your daddy?  :evil:

Amy: You are, sir.

Amy: It's so.... BIG!   :P

Saul: Hands behind your back.

Saul: Open wide.... Good girl!

DISCLAIMER: No penetration is possible with these dolls. No body fluids simulated or otherwise. So, we're good, right?   8)  :thumb:

To be continued.....

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • If the ladies don't find you handsome, get a doll.
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2016, 01:51:19 AM »
LOL!! Just another day at the oral office!!  Dang! I need a secretary. :whistle:

This thread is hilarious! You have the miniature furniture and everything! Keep em cummin Begog! :thumb:

Most humble servant of CJ's harem ,eh?

Poly

• Sr. Resident
    • Poly Gallery
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2016, 02:15:11 AM »
DISCLAIMER: No penetration is possible with these dolls. No body fluids simulated or otherwise. So, we're good, right?   8)  :thumb:

:laugh:  These guys seem to be so much fun!  Love your stories and pics!   :thumb:  And, of course, Saul's portrait MUST be the largest in his office.   8)

Absolutely love Nupondi's Kwench-style.  What a "big" sis to look up to!  Wow!  Can't wait to see what you do with the Rock.  That cracks me up!

Thank you for bringing a bit of fun back! 

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2016, 06:39:40 PM »
Saul: THIS is why I hired you!   :evil:

Saul: All the way down....

Saul: Hold it... Yes!

Saul: Now swallow! Keep it down.

Saul: Great job! Now clean yourself up and send in the next client.
Amy: Yes sir. I'm on it.
Saul: That you are.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2016, 06:54:54 PM »
Oh wow! He sure has it made and your having a blast!  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • If the ladies don't find you handsome, get a doll.
« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2016, 06:50:11 PM »
It seems that Saul has no problem dipping his pen in the company Inkwell ! Amy is a good girl like that! :thumb:

Most humble servant of CJ's harem ,eh?