Author Topic: Phicen Fantasies  (Read 21633 times)

Begog

• Sr. Resident
Re: Phicen Fantasies
« Reply #150 on: March 17, 2018, 03:14:28 PM »
I did notice that she had solid hair, but the thought the body would be worth it along with the costume and accessories.

The Pro is a comic. She is a Prostitute that gets super powers. More here; https://comicvine.gamespot.com/the-pro/4005-34831/

Also e2046 is the best place I have found for small dolls price wise. I'm sure you have sources too.

Interesting. Most Phicen/TBLeague entities do sprout from some movie or comic book. Hence the slutted out superhero garb, accurately portrayed along with the screaming baby. And yeah, just that exact type of baby would be great for my collection and stories. Lately I've been building a few "entities" of my own. Surprises coming soon to a Phicen Fantasy near you.  :)

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #151 on: May 01, 2018, 04:55:36 PM »
OK... Well, it looks like the server transition was fatal to a couple of pages of this thread. After studying the lost posts and restoring the pics, it doesn't look like too much was lost as far as content. So, here is my feeble restoration attempt....

Movie Stars...

Left to right, front row:
Yan Lan, Gal Gadot, Margo Robbie, Angelina Jolie, Elizabeth Olsen.
Back row:
Heath Ledger, Leonardo DiCaprio, Ben Affleck, John Travolta, Samuel Jackson.

More Celebs....
Left to right, Front:
Gal Gadot (as Wonder Stripper), Sarena Valentina, Natalie Portman, Monica Bellucci, Scarlett Johanson (as Black Widow)
Back:
Robert Downey Jr. (as Tony Stark/Iron Man), Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin, Christopher Lloyd (Emmit "Doc" Brown/Back to the Future, Wesley Snipes (Blade).

Doc: Great Scott!!!
WE FOUND THE COLLUSION!!!

All Phicen pussies are NOT created equal!  :whistle:

Looking for those with lady bits? Some do, some don't.
Front row, L-R:
S07, S08, S09
Middle: S02, Older plastic skeleton, Jiaou Doll
Back: S21, S22,S23

Front:
S07, S08, and S09 all have essentially the same body in pale, tan, and suntan. "Tan" has now been discontinued, and "suntan" is now lighter. The only reason the first 2 seem more impressive is I "doctored" those with a little Sharpie and makeup. I'm bad for "doctoring" up pussies and nipples, especially when they fade. The pussies don't really have much color when you get them, but they really "pop" when you doctor them up a bit. I had to oil the S08, so all her colors faded, so I touched up her clit and nips.

Middle: (S01 left) The S01 (pale), S02 (tan), and S03 (suntan) are also all the same: All they have is a little "stripe" to indicate a pussy should be there, but nothing physical. The S04, S05, and S06 have slightly more, (about like the S21), but still, nothing much to "doctor." The older plastic skeletons (middle/middle), DO NOT POSE WELL. They are discontinued, and break easy. I was afraid she might break if I spread her legs like the others. She also wrinkles up when you do pose her. The "Super-flexible metal skeleton" variety is the only good choice. Always make sure you get those. The plastic kind also do not have any coloring, but have lady bits like an S04 or S21. I "doctored" them a long time ago, and they still look good. The Jiaou Doll is a different brand altogether. It has a metal skeleton, is super flexible, lady parts, and color, BUT - get the Phicen/TBLeague because they loosen up, hands pop off, and their vaginas are not as well defined as Phicen. It also has bigger feet that don't always fit in shoes, but do help her stand barefooted. All my Phicens pose very well and have not loosened up too much, but the Jiaou has loosened substantially and is less than a year old. Advantages of Jiaou are better stand, and 5 pairs of hands with painted fingernails (compared to 1-3 unpainted pairs), and a bikini set with wrist covers. Also, many of my later Phicen purchases have no stand. A generic Phicen body with no head has no stand, no clothes, and only 1 pair of hands.

Back Row:
All three of these dolls have the muscular bod, and the S21 (left) has big tits, but no pussy.  :o WTF? She actually has some pussy, but it's about like an older Phicen or S04, with no color at all. The S22 and S23 certainly do. The only difference between those two is the S22 is pale mid-bust, while the S23 (also mid-bust) is tan. Also, I "doctored" the pussy on the S22 (Lakers Cheerleader). If you buy a Vampirella, she'll have a different head and NO pussy or even nipples. I built mine, so she's fully loaded with a Gal Gadot head, and I like her a lot. I would have doctored her pussy, but I felt it would be noticeable in her skimpy outfit. I really thought the S21 would have just as much pussy, 'til she showed up without.

So there you have it. If this post helps one person make an informed decision, it was well worth it.   8)

OK, we should be somewhat caught up, and I can now continue with my story....  :evil:

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #152 on: May 01, 2018, 05:31:24 PM »
This information has been very valuable and made things clear for me. It helped me out greatly! (when it was originally posted)....Thanks for posting this!

LOL, I ended up ordering that same LA Lakers outfit too.
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #153 on: May 05, 2018, 04:06:22 PM »
And finally...... The story continues..... At the 1/6 Saloon......
DOC: I wanna piss on a whore!  :D
Dwayne: You wanna WHAT???  ???

Doc: I SAID, I WANT TO PISS ON A WHORE!!  :D
Dwayne: Damn. That's what I THOUGHT you said! :facepalm:
Sounds expensive. Wouldn't you rather just FUCK a whore?

Doc: SURE I would! And if you got one that can get get my DICK hard, we can forego the pissing! But, I haven't had a BONER in 20 YEAR! I KNOW I can piss!  8)
Dwayne: I'll see what I can do. No promises.  ::)

Felicia quietly leads some John off to the lap dance booth........ To be continued.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #154 on: May 05, 2018, 07:21:11 PM »
Oh man! what a story! 1/6th saloon! I love it!   I notice that Felicia looks a little familiar  :whistle:  ;D

Your lighting, and the subtly different colour in the spot light is great too! Lighting something I have to work on. I notice, for me anyway, its trickier than it is for full size dolls.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #155 on: May 05, 2018, 08:18:05 PM »
Epic thread :bow: :bow: :bow:

If Walter can make meth, don't you think Doc Brown would be able to make some special "little blue pills" ??

Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
« Reply #156 on: May 08, 2018, 01:09:25 PM »
LOL! Glad to see "The 1/6 Saloon" is back is business.  ;D

BTW thanks for the detailed tutorial  on the Phicens. This is valuable  for a newbie, such as myself, that would have no idea where to start in this little world....  :whistle:
If the Ladies don't find you handsome.  .. Get a doll.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #157 on: May 08, 2018, 01:55:37 PM »
LOL! Glad to see "The 1/6 Saloon" is back is business.  ;D

BTW thanks for the detailed tutorial  on the Phicens. This is valuable  for a newbie, such as myself, that would have no idea where to start in this little world....  :whistle:

A newbie? Wait, are you considering diving into this arena? I'm warning you, it's a slippery slope!  :o
Almost a blood sport when you hit bottom!  :-\

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
« Reply #158 on: May 09, 2018, 03:01:18 AM »
Slippery Slope? . Oh Man Be...

I  am the man maintaining the slope . I'm the guy on the Zamboni making sure the ice is fresh.  ;D

How could this be any worse then having several Large dolls? I'm not contemplating anything . But if I was to go on a small doll binge. I know the guy at the top of the slope that can help.  :D

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #159 on: May 13, 2018, 10:55:07 AM »
Slippery Slope? . Oh Man Be...

I  am the man maintaining the slope . I'm the guy on the Zamboni making sure the ice is fresh.  ;D

How could this be any worse then having several Large dolls? I'm not contemplating anything . But if I was to go on a small doll binge. I know the guy at the top of the slope that can help.  :D

Oh, I agree, worse than big dolls? No. Not THAT bad, but BAD. Instead on buying 1 or 2 dolls a year, now you are buying 10-20 small ones PLUS big dolls too. Hey, they're cheap, right? And they don't need much space, right? What could POSSIBLY go wrong?
The next thing you know, you've got 50 or more, they are EVERYWHERE, no place to put them all, and you don't even know how many you have. Nor do they all have names. You have spent $THOUSANDS on minis, clothes, accessories. etc.
THAT, is when you look in the mirror and go "NOW I know what the pitfall to these minis is." :facepalm:

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #161 on: May 13, 2018, 03:08:54 PM »
That's not a collection... It's an infestation !  :thumb:
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #163 on: May 13, 2018, 08:11:51 PM »
That's definitely infested!!  :P  :thumb:

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
« Reply #164 on: June 16, 2018, 03:41:09 PM »
That's got to be the hottest infestation I ever saw!  :whistle: