Author Topic: Phicen Fantasies  (Read 27610 times)

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
Re: Phicen Fantasies
« Reply #180 on: December 29, 2018, 05:38:07 PM »

"Hello Eunuch!"

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #181 on: January 26, 2019, 11:18:25 AM »
Suddenly, there was a large crash, and poor Shelby hit the table...

Damien: Well, well. I'd say this party just ended for her, and is about to begin for us! :evil:
Leonardo had been wondering when that rohypnol was finally going to kick in...
John wished they'd done that to that cute little Back Street Boy.
Jesse was trying to scheme a way into that without his girl finding out.
Diesel: That looks like some PRIME BEEF right there.  :drool:
Shelby contemplates why all motor functions have ceased.

The lesson here is, if you're a smoking hot chick, (or even an ugly/old/fat/etc girl WITH a working pussy OR ass) NEVER attend an all-guy party alone, especially one with the characters of these fellows, unless you are willing to become the featured attraction. Crap like this happens all the time. -Begog

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #182 on: January 27, 2019, 08:29:48 PM »
Just as poor Shelby was about to be violated...

An uninvited guest burst into the room.

GET THE FUCK OFF HER! NOW!!!

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #183 on: January 27, 2019, 08:34:44 PM »
This is getting really good!!  :)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #184 on: January 28, 2019, 08:30:47 PM »
Undeterred by the sudden interruption, Damien wasn't about to be intimidated by some bitch. He'd show HER a thing or two, and violate her pussy while he was at it. After all, he was a hard core criminal that just got out of prison, a big mean alpha used to brutalizing other men on a regular basis. He was going to bend this bitch over and brutalize that ass in front of everyone. That's how he saw it, anyway.

Diesel: Damn! Now that's some REALLY PRIME BEEF right there!!!  :drool: :drool: :drool:
Damien: How about I fuck you instead.
  :evil:

In the blink of an eye, the intruder had crossed the room and sank her fangs deep into Damien's neck. She was on him before he could move his arms.  He tried mightily to loosen her grip, and sling her off. But she had him in some kind of MMA submission hold, combined with a vise-like neck bite, that was rapidly draining the life and fight right out of him. She didn't just possess blinding speed, but incredible strength as well. It was at this point it dawned on him just what was happening. And that's when he REALLY started panicking...

Everyone watched in horror as big bad Damien got overpowered. Everyone except Leonardo, he reached for a nearby gun.

Unable to resist, Damien quickly lost consciousness and was tossed like a rag doll. Before he hit the ground, Vampirella was 2 feet from Leonardo, confronting him.

Vampirella: Do you really think THAT is going to help you?  :P

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #185 on: January 29, 2019, 05:38:48 AM »
Keep it coming keep it coming! :)  Vamp is quite the savior. Your set is nicely detailed too...and some of it looks very familiar  ;)

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #186 on: January 29, 2019, 05:08:20 PM »

Leonardo: Well, I grabbed it out of instinct. I had confidence in it at the moment, but after seeing what happened to Damien, I'm questioning the wisdom of it now.

Vampirella: You can either put it down, or try your luck. Bullets make me hungry, and I don't give a fuck.
Leonardo: It's not even my gun. Might not be loaded. Or chambered. If it's OK with you, I'd like to just put it down and start over.   ???
Vampirella: And you?
John: I wasn't going to touch her. I'm gay.  :whistle:

Heather: Please don't hurt Jessie!
Vampirella: What? You're defending this scumbag? Now I've heard everything. First things first.

Vampirella: Drink, dumbass.

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
  • In Full blown doll dementia
« Reply #187 on: January 29, 2019, 11:04:54 PM »
This is like a good tv series that I’m now hooked on and must tune in everyday to see what happens, the suspense in killing me.. great job sir!  :thumb:
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #188 on: January 30, 2019, 05:01:31 PM »
This is like a good tv series that I’m now hooked on and must tune in everyday to see what happens, the suspense in killing me.. great job sir!  :thumb:

A hell of a compliment, sir!  8)
Thanks friends!  :thumb:

And now, for more.......

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #189 on: January 30, 2019, 05:53:49 PM »
The group was enthralled with the speed and grace this stunning brunette beauty moved. In a flash, she was holding an equally gorgeous blonde, that at this point everyone hoped and prayed was not dead. Nearly too quick for the human eye, she bit HERSELF in the wrist and started force feeding unconscious Shelby, who quickly woke and began lapping up the blood like a kitten. Vampirella said "Enough" and pulled away. Shelby seemed fully recovered already. Now she was embarrassed.

Vampirella: Now, explain to me why it is you think a piece of shit like him deserves to live.
Heather: He's been good and promised to buy my freedom.
Vampirella: BUY YOUR FREEDOM??? Are you fucking kidding me? This is God damn AMERICA! We ABOLISHED that shit like 150 years ago. Enough! Get dressed, Shelby. You can just leave with us, and that will be the end of it.
Heather: You don't know this guy. He will GET his money.

Vampirella: Not if I get involved, he won't. Who IS this mother fucker?
Heather: Uh.... <gasp>  HIM!  :whistle:

Diesel:Whoa! Hold on a minute. We have a DEAL.

In the blink of an eye, she was on the other side of the room, commanding Diesel's full attention.

LOOK HERE, BOY! That's it. Listen up, son. I know you HAD a deal with her, but so do I. I agreed not to KILL YOU as long as you let her go free. I'll let YOU decide how you want to play this, but should you begin to think you DREAMED this conversation, ask your friend on the floor if I am real. He will NEVER forget me. I'll see to that. 

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #190 on: February 01, 2019, 05:36:29 PM »

Vampirella: Now, round up all her shit, and give it back, and she BETTER NOT be missing anything. You don't want ME coming back, now do you?

It was amazing how helpful everyone suddenly became.  :whistle:

Vampirella: Time to go, Shelby. It's not safe for you here, and I'm leaving.
Shelby: I can't get out of here fast enough. I HATE these motherfuckers!   >:D

Vampirella: You go ahead. I'm going to glamour them all and wake up that asshole before I leave.

Poly

• Sr. Resident
    • Poly Gallery
« Reply #191 on: February 02, 2019, 12:35:23 AM »
Jeez, the gang's been busy. Very nice and such fun!  :thumb:

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #192 on: February 02, 2019, 07:28:50 AM »
This photostory is great!

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Humble Servant of CJ's Harem.
« Reply #193 on: February 16, 2019, 04:48:19 PM »
whoa! I thought Diesel was going down for sure! :o

I have a feeling this story ain't over yet! ::)
If the Ladies don't find you handsome.  .. Get a doll.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #194 on: February 16, 2019, 05:56:42 PM »
Kwench: I'm extremely proud of the way my little buddy handled things back there. No one died, and Shelby didn't get gang raped. She was in complete control the second she showed up. Did what had to be done and left.

Now, here's some inside info in case you're interested:
This whole story was totally predictable if you know Little V and Shelby. These two have been good friends a long time. Little V feeds on Shelby about once a week, but also protects her fiercely and has saved her life many times, including giving Shelby her own blood in order to heal her several times. As a result, she knows when Shelby is experiencing strong emotions, and if that emotion is fear, and it is dark, she can also locate Shelby and fix the problem in short order. So, that's what happened. Good job, Little V!