Author Topic: Phicen Fantasies  (Read 26776 times)

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
Re: Phicen Fantasies
« Reply #195 on: February 16, 2019, 08:03:49 PM »
Cool :)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #196 on: March 30, 2019, 12:36:34 PM »
Wanda Maximoff: We interrupt this ongoing saga to bring you some Breaking News. And I don't mean none of that Fake News either. We got us a new Fantasy member, COWGIRL. Master Begog is real high on her, like a #1 Draft Choice or something. We'll see. But here she is.

TBLeague's Cowgirl

"WOW!" is inadequate.

She's a work of art and fine addition to my collection.

I totally blame Brigitte's Hubbie on TDF for showing me this doll. (Please, no hate, he's been a long time friend). The moment I laid eyes on COWGIRL, $200USD may as well have flown out my pocket. I was blown away. Admittedly, if he had KEPT this amazing piece of art from us, we would blame him even more, so, there's that.  ???
At any rate, I was suddenly overcome with a sadness and emptiness I did not know existed, upon the realization I did not own one of these fine creations. Amazingly, 3 days later, she stood before me. 2 days later, I gathered the courage and time to fully assemble her.
And, I might add, the degree of difficulty required to fully dress this fine specimen is beyond anything I've encountered, and I've dressed many small and large dolls. I own a few of the "specialty" dolls I call them, but never one that took me 3.5 hours to assemble!  :o
Believe me, my respect for BH and his fine collection skyrocketed. I will never unassemble her, and if I need her naked or wearing something else, I'll just pop her head on another body. This is it. She's a display gal. But, I'm thinking she could rock the 1/6 Saloon!
  :D

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #197 on: March 30, 2019, 02:51:30 PM »
Damn!  Congrats Begog! she's pretty sweet!

Just looking at the gloves alone, I can see why she took so long to dress!
I didn't know you had to dress specialty dolls, I assumed they came fully dressed in their outfits.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #198 on: March 30, 2019, 05:51:23 PM »
Damn!  Congrats Begog! she's pretty sweet!

Just looking at the gloves alone, I can see why she took so long to dress!
I didn't know you had to dress specialty dolls, I assumed they came fully dressed in their outfits.
Well, about half was already on her. What wasn't on her?
Hat, choker, 2 sleeves, 2 holsters. 2 pistols, 2 knee pads, and a rifle.
She also has: Rope, knife, sheath, and 4 more gloved hands. Packed beautifully in a box the front comes off and serves as a background. Nicely done. My other "specialty" Phicens include: Little Red Riding Hood, Sarina Valentina, and a custom Vampirella built from the ground up. None required anywhere near this kind of precision and technique. Cowgirl's accessories are tough to get on, but they are well worth it. She stands solidly on two feet, no stand required. 

Slader

• New Resident
« Reply #200 on: March 31, 2019, 12:55:43 PM »
Dammit Begog! Between you and Ceej, I don't know how long my wallet can resist this miniature beauties!

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #201 on: March 31, 2019, 01:02:57 PM »
Dammit Begog! Between you and Ceej, I don't know how long my wallet can resist this miniature beauties!
Careful with that. Once you start down that sliperry slope, luck climbing back out.  :o

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #202 on: March 31, 2019, 02:36:20 PM »
" Dammit Begog! Between you and Ceej, I don't know how long my wallet can resist this miniature beauties! "

:evil: :evil: :evil:  Just give in, its easier that way  :P :P :P

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Drunk! .. Until further notice!
« Reply #203 on: March 31, 2019, 02:51:35 PM »

You got that right Slader...   :-\

DAMN YOU TWO!    :scold: :scold:

;D
If the Ladies don't find you handsome.  .. Get a doll.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #204 on: April 01, 2019, 05:24:21 PM »

I have to say that your new Cowgirl looks very real in that pic, and If I didn't know any better, I'd swear she's real girl or at least a full size doll.  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Poly

• Sr. Resident
    • Poly Gallery
« Reply #205 on: April 03, 2019, 06:09:05 PM »
Over 3 hours! :o Hats off for the dedication needed from all of you who play in this world. Makes me feel like I shouldn't ever complain about dressing/posing the big ones.

The details are incredible. Definitely worth it!  :thumb:

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #207 on: May 23, 2019, 05:14:19 AM »
That really reminds me of this  :P  :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5eAjYpcYeg

Sorry for the side track, ok back to Phicen Fantasies.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #208 on: May 24, 2019, 12:56:04 PM »
Kind of looked like the diorama that comes with the complete Heath Ledger Joker set. I priced it, but is was high. I do have that table, chairs, and HL Joker, but not that. Very cool.