Author Topic: Show off your figurine collection!  (Read 9227 times)

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
Re: Show off your figurine collection!
« Reply #76 on: May 14, 2018, 09:41:54 PM »
And the micro harem gets bigger!!  :P .... very cute Incred!  congrats :thumb:
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

YKW

• Resident
« Reply #77 on: May 14, 2018, 11:18:01 PM »
I bought Kanna Yuzuki a sexy  :redhead: with 'cast off' clothing  :drool:

Holy Moses! And me with a soft spot for Anime...

litlluvr

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #78 on: May 15, 2018, 01:44:03 AM »
Thanks for the link Incred.  :)  I've pretty much got all the original Idolmaster girls I want except for two that were "Secondary"
in the anime. Still haven't watched the Cinderella Girls version yet.

See your new girl is a Skytube figurine. You know she's going to Cast Off her clothing !!

I'll have to hold out for the Anime-Expo before getting more figurines. Bank account made a big "Draining" sound
lately.

Take care! litlluvr, Yoshe, Amiko, Marla, and Michiko.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #80 on: May 15, 2018, 02:35:07 PM »
Damn! I like that one!

>... don't need another figurine!!...don't need another figurine!!... <

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2018, 02:20:52 PM »
I just saw a figure Aikagi might be interested in  :whistle:  It is available for preorder. I didn't look at Ami Ami, but they are about the same as Hobby Search, and they are selling it at $138. plus shipping.

Her name is Suketto Sanjou from the series Sandy Bash Beach Volleyball. Looks she is do in August so act quickly if you want her.

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10541786

litlluvr

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #83 on: August 13, 2018, 10:35:46 PM »
Well another Anime-Expo (2018...) has come & gone. Of course, I got my fill of figurines while there since I have no
good anime stores here where I live. So now let's see what I got in all those boxes !!

This silly little figurine is Jingai Makyo from Chaos gate. Found her at Anime Jungle with her mooning everyone from
her box...

Here's Super Sonico in her summertime swimsuit. I had this figurine last year, but let someone else have it as a gift...

Here's another Super Sonico figurine as her being the Genie of the lamp. Liked the blue clothing on her...

This is Hinata Hyuuga from Naruto & Naruto Shippuden...

Last year, I let Incred get this one and I went for a maid figurine by Gutto Kuru. This year was my turn
to get Mineko Sudou !

As you can see, Gutto Kuru gave her some nice details !!  :)

This is Kotone Kamishiro. Since she is a Skytube figurine, her clothing can be cast-off...

Not sure if this girl has a specific name, but the box said she is a T-2 Art Girl also made by Skytube.
She reminds me of a "Bond Girl" for some reason...

This ballerina is Odette. There is a fellow "Sister" ballerina of her dressed in a black outfit (Forgot
her name... ). As you'll see, she has a very shapely nude body !!

Wasn't actually looking for this version of Ryuzoji Akane (Wanted the Skytube version...), but did find
this one by Daiki Kogyo and she still is a cast-off version !

(Continued In Next Posting...)

litlluvr

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #84 on: August 13, 2018, 11:29:50 PM »
(Continued From Last Posting...)

This volumptious cutie is Mitarai Yuuna. Surprised me to find out she is a character in a hentai visual novel
(Story Game...) I bought called "Starless" you can get at JAST / J-list. She is a maid along with four other
girls / women who "Pleasure". Her glasses are made of stamped metal and you have to bend them to fit her.
Her bra did have a torn strap when I removed her from the box, but I think I can repair it (If I choose to...).

This is Aoi Fujimi. Incred got her last year and I got my Nanal Grahmbury figurine instead. Oddly enough,
Incred found her again and I was able to get her this year !!

She only came with Band-Aid stickers to cover her nipples if you wanted her clothed.

This cutie is Ibuki Sugiura. Think Daiki Kogyo made a bit of an error in that when you undress her, you
can't remove her sleeves on her arms ! Think they didn't realize to include a set of arms with no sleeves
on them. I also couldn't get her one arm / hand to grip the backstop (Top...) of the chair like you see of
her on her box.

This is Erza Scarlett. She is not a cast-off figurine and is made by Orca Toys...

This is Super Sonico Secretary by Native. I didn't put (Plug...) the phone cords in their "Naughty" places
yet in the first pic due to I needed to disassemble her for the second pic...

This a figurine I saw at Anime Jungle made by Native. She's known as Gamer Girl and was pre-owned. There
were some small missing parts, but I wasn't concerned just as long as she was in excellent condition and she
sure was !!

Sorry about the glare on the bonus pics that came with her...

Had to include that last pic to show how detailed they can get at times with figurines !

And finally... I found this figurine of Mai Shiranui at Anime Jungle. She ran me $240, but I very much had
her on my "Shopping List" and I better get her before she is no longer availible...

As you can see, I found a great amount of cute / sexy ones this year. Still hoping to find some more !!

Until next time... litlluvr, Yoshe, Amiko, Marla, Michiko, & Yuna.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #85 on: August 14, 2018, 05:09:12 AM »
That's quite the addition to your collection!  I'm glad you got many of the ones you wanted  :thumb: