Author Topic: Show off your figurine collection!  (Read 11811 times)

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
  • In Full blown doll dementia
Re: Show off your figurine collection!
« Reply #105 on: March 09, 2019, 01:36:24 AM »
Nice incred! I love them all! :drool: I have a long way to go  :'(

And it looks like they’re hiding top secret information under that bed  :o
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

litlluvr

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #107 on: September 29, 2019, 11:59:10 PM »
Been a very busy time for me lately and that's why I haven't posted about the latest bunch of figurines I got from the 2019 Anime-Expo (AX...)
back in July. I now have the time to post / show them off...

I came back from AX on Tuesday, July 9th. Later on that week, me & Yuna both had our packages arrive...

Yuna was motioning me over to help her with her package of clothes I got her from the Volks USA store...

Both Me & Yuna were in awe at all the stuff I bought while at the AX. 18 figurines total this year !

The first figurine to show you is Oda Yea from the Sister / Brother series from Daiki Kougyou. The box showed
her without a tan, but it looks like I ended up with a tanned version afterall !

Here's a shot from behind...

This cutie is Komachi Yakuoji By Daiki Kougyou. She appearently was done from an illustration alone and she doesn't
appear in any anime or manga...

Here she is in the buff...

And a nice side profile shot of her !!

This Naughty Nurse is Shiratori Amane by Tech Arts Inc / Good Smile Co. & Freeing...

The stockings on her are made of material. Her nurse cap is held on with a magnet...

This is Ai Saeki by Skytube. They did make a "White Wedding" version of her that I wanted, but since the "Black Wedding"
version was right in front of me, I got her instead...

By chnaging a few parts on her, she can be in her " Naughty" pose...

At last years AX (2018...), I got a ballerina figurine named Odette. She had a "Sister" doll named Odile I wasn't able to get.
This year I was able to get her. She is also by Skytube...

(Continued In Next Posting...)

litlluvr

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #108 on: September 30, 2019, 04:15:18 AM »
Folks, due to heavy thunderstorms that were in my area and appearently the forum crashed for a bit, I'll have to finish posting
about the rest of the figurines I got during the 2019 AX. I did manage to save the postings I was working on at the time and
hopefully can copy & paste them back and complete my postings.

Take care! litlluvr.

litlluvr

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #109 on: September 30, 2019, 06:58:07 PM »
Ok folks, onward & upward !!. So let's continue with Odile...

Here she is without her outfit on. I thought her outift was black in color, but it's actually a deep purple. She is a very
statuesque girl...

She has a very supple behind on her !

Here's both the Sisters together in the buff. Odile & Odette...

I found another version of Tamaki Kousaka (Night Before Christmas Version...) by Kotobukiya. She was a pre-owned
figurine, but was in excellent condition...

She even had the Christmas card that came with her ! As you can see, she was produced in 2010...

Here she is with my white lingere version of her I got earlier...

This "Firey" looking figurine is of Android 21 from the DragonBall series. There's an interesting story behind her in that she does
not appear in any DragonBall anime or manga. She only appears in a video game. She's a combination of the androids that did
appear in an anime arc ( Android 17 & 18...) and a character named Majin Buu which is why she has a pink color and a tail. She
also has a human form too. She is produced by Bandai...

I wanted this figurine of Rukia Kuschki by Megahouse to go along with my Orihime Inoyue & Rangiku Matsumoto figurine from the
series "Bleach". She also came with the character Gon who is very posable...

Of course Gon had to have a look when Rukia's skirt came off !!

This is a figurine of Yoko Littner from Gurren Lagaan by Wave Corporation. I found out you can move her head and ponytail for
different poses...

This figurine of Isuzu Sento is also made by Wave Corporation. She can also move her head & ponytail...

This figurine is of Carifa from One Piece. She was produced by Banpresto. Her stockings are of material and
you can remove her glasses...

This is Alice (Also known as Alice 31...) from Sword Art Online. She was made by Sega, the same company that makes game consoles
& games...

This figurine of Scathach Lancer (Fate-Extella Link...) is also by Sega. This was a gift given to me by guests I hosted at the 2019 AX...

This little cute thing is Yui from Sword Art Online made by Furyu. She's known as a "Ramen Topper" since you can set her down on a cup
of instant ramen noodles that still has the top on. I don't think she'll like it if she ends up in a cup of hot noodles !!  :o

I have four more figurines to go to show off from this year. I'll show them off in the next & final posting...

litlluvr

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #110 on: September 30, 2019, 07:34:42 PM »
For the final posting of the figurines I got during the 2019 Anime-Expo, I'll be showing you some different types
of figurines known as "Nendroids". They are a smaller type of figurine that has a more "Comical" look and are
not as glamourous as the "Regular" figurines I have shown. But, they do make up for their shortcomings by
being much more posable and you can switch out parts / faces between nendroids. Usually they will come with
their own stand base and an arm that fits in the back of them for posing. The biggest maker of these is Good
Smile Company. The first three nendroids I'm showing are made by them.

This is Mei from the video game series Overwatch. I was shocked that I found her at a vendor since she came out
over a year ago !! She's in her packaging with all her parts and face...

This is Lady Tsunade from the Naruto series...

This is Kizuna Ai. Not sure what anime series she is from...

This nendroid of Matoba "Motorman" Marina was made by Tomytec. I'm not sure if they are an offshoot company
of Good Smile Company or not. She does look compatible with the other nendroids I got...

And finally, here's a pic of all four of the nendroid girls together and posing on their stands...

Oh... Nendroids are also good for those who have little storage space due to their size. I've also seen items
such as sets for posing made for them.

That's my latest / greatest figurines to add to my collection. I'll admit I'm starting to run out of storage space for more
of them, but may be able to squeeze in a few more !

Take care ! litlluvr, Yoshe, Amiko, Marla, MIchiko, & Yuna. 

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #111 on: September 30, 2019, 07:38:20 PM »
Gotta love tan lines...

Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #112 on: September 30, 2019, 07:42:55 PM »
Those are some very beautiful little ladies!

LOOK!!!  It's Christmas in July at LL's house!!!!

"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

litlluvr

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #113 on: September 30, 2019, 07:49:23 PM »
Those are some very beautiful little ladies!

LOOK!!!  It's Christmas in July at LL's house!!!!

That's pretty much it when everything arrives from all the shopping I do at the AX events !!  :D :D

Thanks for the comments !  litlluvr, Yoshe, Amiko, Marla, Michiko, & Yuna.

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #115 on: September 30, 2019, 11:15:10 PM »
Great looking hall this year LL!  Funny you should mention that about Yoko.  The pony tail on mine came out just as I was taking her
out of the packaging. Scared the living shirt out of me because I thought I broke her. LOL

This reminds me that I really need to get my butt in gear and take some pictures of my little figure collection.  ;)  OK,  not so little as I'm up 37 figures now. 
But still no where near sempai Incred's collection!  By the way mine started taking over the desk too.
DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!