Author Topic: Order in the production list  (Read 16981 times)

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
Re: Order in the production list
« Reply #90 on: September 16, 2018, 07:58:33 PM »
Thanks incred for your update.
And for all the others of the crowd, some development about your Sin order ?

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #91 on: September 16, 2018, 08:14:41 PM »

Glaciers move faster...  :'(
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

Slader

• New Resident
« Reply #92 on: September 16, 2018, 08:43:39 PM »
Thanks incred for your update.
And for all the others of the crowd, some development about your Sin order ?
So many comedians out of work, and your trying to go pro Mikey? :laugh:

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • If the ladies don't find you handsome, get a doll.
« Reply #93 on: September 16, 2018, 09:06:44 PM »
One must remember the Sinthetics Enigma  wait time calculator used on all Sinthetics orders .  ::)

The promised wait time is typed into the machine which then spits out the actual wait time. On thing is quite certain so far. The actual wait time has, so far , never came up as tomorrow.  :whistle:

Most humble servant of CJ's harem ,eh?

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #94 on: September 16, 2018, 09:14:12 PM »

Glaciers move faster...  :'(

This....this is more sad than our waiting time.

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #95 on: September 17, 2018, 01:40:45 AM »
They have an issue with the mold making. They don't know how to make them, nor have a person to do them anymore. They haven't converted a finished sculpted clay creation into a mold for YEARS. Many heads have been finished for years too and sleep on a shelf unfortunatly. That's why they are slow with the sculpting process on the body3. Even if they finish it, they can't convert it into a mold and thus a doll.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #96 on: September 17, 2018, 03:27:57 AM »
And then when the doll does arrive the skeleton breaks and if you need an insert it can take over a year to arrive !!!

But they are superb art pieces

Hope your doll will arrive soon MT
<<<<<<<<<<<<for album click the pic..........................

belshanar

• Retired Diplomat
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #97 on: September 17, 2018, 04:13:39 PM »
They have an issue with the mold making. They don't know how to make them, nor have a person to do them anymore. They haven't converted a finished sculpted clay creation into a mold for YEARS.

Do you have any proof to back this up? I mean, actual proof. Not just a post from someone else, or "I heard that xxperson heard from someone...." type stuff.
That's what I do. I run, and I know things.

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy+; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H+ (Celeste Head); Freja (Willow head); Yuki (Kimiko head); Alicia head.

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #98 on: September 18, 2018, 02:31:37 AM »
They have an issue with the mold making. They don't know how to make them, nor have a person to do them anymore. They haven't converted a finished sculpted clay creation into a mold for YEARS.

Do you have any proof to back this up? I mean, actual proof. Not just a post from someone else, or "I heard that xxperson heard from someone...." type stuff.

The last doll creation to be officially converted into a mold was the body 2A several years ago back in early 2015. I thought you knew that already. Many people who go to dollapallooza every year do see some finished heads who are still yet to be made into a mold. As for the mold guy he's not working at sinthetics anymore ZDr told me about a year ago. I don't know if they have a new mold person at the moment, but several people have been waiting years for they custom project (smiling alicia is one of them for instance). It's still not converted into a mold. It's been several years customers have been waiting for the 3C to be converted into a mold too. It's very painful for these people to wait, and wait and wait. I do care for them and I don't like to witness that painful wait they are living when they were promised a delay of 8 months to get their doll.

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #99 on: October 04, 2018, 06:57:59 PM »
I think Grenouille has humiliated themselves enough here for the moment. ::) Moving on…

I had a dream a few nights ago in which I saw the mythical “production list” :o with all of my specifications listed there and various photos of mine and other dolls supposedly in production (though they looked like more like Chinese knock-offs, but, to be fair, those probably weren’t the finished products). Note: I saw what I thought was a male doll, but I don’t think it was my “Akira” (as he looked like more like a blow-up doll with a cheap wig than a gorgeous Sin).

As for non-dream version of him… I’ve pretty much given hope on ever seeing him.  :-[ :(

Poly

• Sr. Resident
    • Poly Gallery
« Reply #100 on: October 06, 2018, 02:42:12 AM »
Hi, Mike. I'm about a month or so in front of you I believe and have no news. Sorry!

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #101 on: October 07, 2018, 10:14:38 AM »
Hi, Mike. I'm about a month or so in front of you I believe and have no news. Sorry!

Hello Poly !
Thank you for the feedback.
Yeah, me too, I don't have any news. I wrote to Bronwen maybe one month ago to ask her to upgrade my finger and toe nails to the 3D Japanese art like on my current 1H that I have home. But no news. I have made an little order too, for a butt plug, ready to pay, but no email for telling me to pay since 1 month. I am a little bit worried that even for a new order, I don't have an answer.
4 years in 2 months...  :(

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #102 on: October 21, 2018, 10:14:51 PM »
They have an issue with the mold making. They don't know how to make them, nor have a person to do them anymore. They haven't converted a finished sculpted clay creation into a mold for YEARS. Many heads have been finished for years too and sleep on a shelf unfortunatly. That's why they are slow with the sculpting process on the body3. Even if they finish it, they can't convert it into a mold and thus a doll.

I know your rooting for us Gren, and you want us to have our dolls soon, but not all your facts are right.....They DO know how to make molds. In fact way back in the early days, it was Matt K who taught Matt M how to make molds for full size silicone dolls.
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

whereisgabriel

• Lurker
« Reply #103 on: September 05, 2020, 11:51:54 AM »
Hello! I ordered my Gabriel doll from Sinthetics in October 2015 and it has been fully paid for since 2016.  It is a beautiful doll that I hope to receive someday soon!  I am curious if anyone else has waited almost 5 years for their doll?  Last I heard directly from the company was November 2019.  I know this year is especially challenging, but I am hopeful and I really appreciate this forum!

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #104 on: September 05, 2020, 12:30:33 PM »
Hello! I ordered my Gabriel doll from Sinthetics in October 2015 and it has been fully paid for since 2016.  It is a beautiful doll that I hope to receive someday soon!  I am curious if anyone else has waited almost 5 years for their doll?  Last I heard directly from the company was November 2019.  I know this year is especially challenging, but I am hopeful and I really appreciate this forum!

Hey there,

Just to give you a idea, I have ordered my first Sinthetics in Jan 2015. Fully paid in 2015 too. I have traveled from Canada to collect my Sinthetics in May 2019.

I know that other peoples waiting for their dolls actually, and one of them is waiting since around the same ordering time  than me. So you are not alone.

I can say that they trying hard to have the dolls on their back log completed.

It's a fact that this year is crazy. They cannot have employees actually, and the California State seems to be really strict on conditions. So they don't have anybody to help Matt.

The only thing that I am sure, it's that you can have confidence to have your doll. I know it's a pain to wait years and years. But you will have your doll.

I have 2 other doll orders with Sinthetics since 2019, and a custom project. Maybe paid at 80-90%. Just to show you how I have confidence in them.