Author Topic: Order in the production list  (Read 16361 times)

Dollguy123

• New Resident
Re: Order in the production list
« Reply #105 on: November 21, 2020, 06:54:25 AM »
I contacted them via Facebook/messenger. I asked the question if production time was 2-5 years. A person replied and said that was the old company. Is there a separate company? He basically told me wait times was 8-10 months.

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #106 on: November 21, 2020, 11:35:53 AM »
I contacted them via Facebook/messenger. I asked the question if production time was 2-5 years. A person replied and said that was the old company. Is there a separate company? He basically told me wait times was 8-10 months.

I was told the waiting time for the "old company" was "9 weeks"....that was in 2016. In 2018, I contacted them and someone named Bronwen told me that "our business manager disappeared with all of our money and client data, so if you want your doll we're going to have to ask you to repay-"

FUCK YOU, >:( I paid in full and narrowly avoided bankruptcy in the process (we're talking by cents here). I know that they accepted my payment because a) it appeared as "paid in full" on the account page (which I was conveniently locked out of at the 9wk mark) and b) they sent me a picture of the demolded doll a few weeks later.

It's 2020. I'm sure they've found a new manager by now, but they've likely had to halt production (assuming they recouped enough money to tackle their backlog). Of course, their shipped products photos has been sparse well before the pandemic, so who knows. Good luck.

bowmanc

• Resident
« Reply #107 on: November 21, 2020, 01:51:18 PM »
Has anyone recently toured the Sinthetics offices? I have a hard time believing they are still in existence.
Leave the world better than you found it.

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #108 on: November 21, 2020, 07:31:47 PM »
I dunno. :-\

Their last blog post was in June, :( but the lockdowns are a boom in business for them. However, many of their current customers probably don't have steady jobs anymore so their ability to pay the most expensive sex dolls in the industry is a lot tougher :( (so expect a LOT more posts on this thread in the coming weeks). Their second problem is, assuming customers CAN somehow pay them, sex doll manufacturing isn't considered an "essential business" in California, so they've probably been sidelined work wise since March. That's an awful lot of backlog, :o but, to my knowledge, they are still taking orders - closed businesses don't answer social media questions.

The test will be next Friday when we see if they announce a "Black Friday Sale" or not. :laugh:

oleesheetmon

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #109 on: November 21, 2020, 10:01:18 PM »

And I thought Sinthetics had a horrible turnaround time in 2015 when I bought my 1H.  At that time they gave an estimated 16 weeks and mine turned into 18 months.  The end result was awesome beyond words but it was the waiting and continuous deception from them that really got to me.  I'm not into all the sugar coating shit - just tell me what's happening and when I can expect to receive my doll.  The end product is beautiful but can't even imagine a multi-year wait time.  In my opinion the dolls are NOT worth the wait.  Sinthetics is not the only game in town.

ourdoll1

• Mayor
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #110 on: November 22, 2020, 11:33:35 AM »
Dollguy, if you have proof you paid, get a lawyer. This goes beyond 'delayed' delivery'  It's theft.

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #111 on: November 22, 2020, 01:50:03 PM »
Dollguy, if you have proof you paid, get a lawyer. This goes beyond 'delayed' delivery'  It's theft.

I think you are referring to MY comment.  ::)

I totally agree, it is "theft" (though I think that is too generous of a word). Not sure if a lawyer would take the case as the contract with Sin says "no refunds after production is started" and they sent photos of the doll being "demolded" (though there is no evidence that it is MY doll, other than the email being addressed to me).

I'm not into all the sugar coating shit - just tell me what's happening and when I can expect to receive my doll.  The end product is beautiful but can't even imagine a multi-year wait time. In my opinion the dolls are NOT worth the wait.  Sinthetics is not the only game in town

Even 18 months is stretching it, but I'm impatient like that. I was not impressed with their excuses "our manager left" or "we can't find anyone willing to work on sex dolls" (I find hard to believe as there are hundreds of artists waiting tables in LA area). Just tell me, am I getting it or not. At this point, I'm guessing not.

Unfortunately, if you want an AMERICAN MADE doll (like I did), then Sin or Real Doll ARE the "only game in town." I have nothing against RD, I just don't trust duopolies.