Author Topic: A Visit to Maid-Lee  (Read 5378 times)

Mahtek

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Walking on the Bluegrass
A Visit to Maid-Lee
« on: April 18, 2016, 10:02:01 PM »
Over this last weekend a group of us made a trip to the Toronto Canada area to visit the Maid-Lee facility and see the Maid-Fong doll.

Davecat arranged the visit with Titman and that left it up to us to get there.

So I ventured north, picking up Noquiexis, then Davecat on the way and headed for the Canadian Border! Just a note to the traveler, if you got to Canada with 3 people from 3 states of widely different backgrounds and tell them that you all met through an internet doll forum, expect to be pulled aside for a thorough search and interview.

We stayed Friday night with Ceej and his Wife. In the morning, Ceej, Davecat, Noq and I started out for the shop, hoping to meet Smoke there.

Now for the good part.

When we got there we were met by Titman. The facility was his home and garage. This is a one person operation. Each component is made, assembled, poured and finished by one man. Including the shipping boxes. Then he packs them up and ships them. The lead time is 6 to 8 weeks because this is not a factory. This is one man, who is retired, building dolls as a hobby and labor of love for those of us that share the love of dolls.

The shop itself was off-limits. Titman has worked hard developing his dolls and guards his process closely. The dolls were set up in a tent in his back yard. This is why there is a strong red tint to all of the pictures, the tent was red nylon cloth.

Maid-Fong herself was a wonder. In his process he uses different softness's of silicone in different areas, and he does this without extra seams or color mismatches between areas. The lips are softer than the cheeks which are softer than the ears, but there is no way to tell by looking. The breasts, which are amazingly soft and jiggley, are made with 3 different layers of softness to make them as realistic as possible. They are incredible.

During the meet Titman flexed her every which way, and invited us to do the same. Maid-Fong is a loose joint doll. She is build for action, not photo posing in mind. Titman is proud of the skeleton, being a combination of heavy PVC pipe, metal and polymer joints that he used a 3D printer to design, then make the molds for them so that he could control the type and strength of Polymer that they would be made from. Like I said, this is one man, putting it all together with only his word deciding what is good enough.

The rest of the meet was spent in conversation, as Titman wanted to know our opinion of his doll, based on our experiences with other brands. He got glowing reviews that he did not expect, and he found out that these dolls were so much more than sex toys to us. He was a bit surprised that all of our dolls had a back story and her own personality. I think it gave him a better understanding of how much these dolls mean to us, and he seemed to like that. It was great to finally meet Smoke. Great guy, always welcome any time. And as always, it was great to spend time with the Michigan Doll Congress group again. It is way too seldom that we see each other. That needs to change.

That's it for now, I gotta sleep. I'll post about his male doll project tomorrow. Titman was concerned that this meet and review would cause him to be overwhelmed with orders, so he may halt sales if he gets behind. I'm not too worried, I ordered mine this morning.  :thumb:

Mahtek & his Ladies
Home is where your dolls are.

litlluvr

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
Re: A Visit to Maid-Lee
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 10:59:14 PM »
Thank you very much for your report & pics at Maid-Lee!! I'm glad you guys had a great time
together and were also able to meet Smoke in person. I'm sure it was a great experince for
him also!!

Take care! litlluvr, Yoshe, Amiko, Marla, and Michiko.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2016, 05:15:52 AM »
I too was very impressed! And yes, This doll does have a neck-bolt and the head is removeable.

The range of motion and streachability of the silicone was unbelievable! her arms can go above her head no problem. and so can her legs.
This is a beautifully sculpted doll, nice everything, and as Mahtek said built for action.

Going into some detail here, her goodies were substantial in size, both width and length, but not overly so, just enough that they don't over streach, you don't see much of a gaping hole when the legs were spread. they were smartly designed in such a way the inner labia unfold open(a bit like curtains with vertical rolls) as the goodies expand, to reveal the textured entry behind. I can't see the labia tearing with this design. The inner texture was amazing, very soft and nicely textured with a deep corkscrew pattern. The rear entry was similarly textured, with some pleating detail, in a good location not immediately under the goodies. Though I prefer small "pointier" boobs, both the boobs and bum felt absolutely amazing and soft. As soft as the boobs are, the nipples were still realistically hard. The bum is very full and round. the hands and feet were very detailed and the finger wires were the best I have ever felt, easy to pose yet strong.

I think I covered most of the details but I'll to add more to this as I remember.

It was great to see the guys again after such a long time! and it was great to meet Titman and Smoke!
Titman was a gracious host.
Mahtek I'm not surprised in the least you have an order placed so soon.
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Titman

• Doll Manufacturer
  • Resident
    • Maidlee Doll
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2016, 08:59:32 AM »
It was a very nice meeting and I enjoy every minute of it. This is the first time I met with other doll owners. I learnt a lot from them. This is a very good chance to talk and exchange experience face to face, that helps me to advance my doll design. It also bring me to another level of how to enjoy a doll to our everyday life. The love and care to our doll and how to treat our silicone lovers with fantasy and physical love.

I'm happy that Maid-Fong makes my guests happy and keep their hands and cameras busy. Maid-Fong is going to join Mahtek's harem and she got  friends waiting for her. That makes her very excited.

Titman

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Humble Servant Of CJ's Harem
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2016, 01:00:54 PM »
The pleasure indeed was all mine gentlemen. My only regret is that I didn't have more time to spend with you all. Titman is indeed a gracious host and an old Friend. He has come a long way with his dolls and his Maid-Fong is a truly amazing creation. Like Mahtek pointed out Titman is a one man show who manufactures his product from scratch. Right from the tip of her beautiful nose right to the tip of her sexy toes. I'm very proud that we have such a competent doll maker here in Canada and even prouder to reiterate the fact that this lovely lady is platinum silicone.

Titman my friend. It was great to see you again. I wish you wellness and all the prosperity that you desire.  Mahtek, Noq  and fellow Perve-eh Ceej.  It was great to finally have the opportunity  to meet you gentlemen .Although brief it was one I would not have missed for the world. And to think that Davecat would be there was beyond anything I would have dreamed. A true celebrity in the doll community and a true gentleman.  It was an absolute   honor to meet you sir.

Well I'll stop blabbing now . Hope to see you in Chat on the weekend.

Smoke.
If the Ladies don't find you handsome.  .. Get a doll.

Serenely

• New Resident
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2016, 01:44:26 PM »
The squish is like... Wow! Amazing, Titman.

pygmalion2

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2016, 08:47:37 PM »
Thanks for the report guys.  Quite sorry that I could not attend,... maybe next time.
All the Best
Mark and Katie

Mahtek

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2016, 09:01:49 PM »
The Male Doll.

Maid-Fong was not the only doll in the tent. Titman had been working on a male doll also, and he had a prototype there.

This doll is not yet available for sale, and may not be for a while. The weight is far too much to be a practical doll, and one retired man, working alone could not produce them until a major weight reduction can be made. But here are a few pictures.

His silicone is firmer than Maid-Fong's, but it is still soft. The penis attaches with strong magnets. The erect penis has a stiff but flexible core with a soft outer skin and a hollow scrotum that holds 2 testicles. He is supposed to be as flexible as Maid-Fong, but we didn't test that. We were too busy feeling up Maid-Fong! He has a neck bolt like Maid-Fong, and his head attaches with magnets also.

That covers it. I'd like to hear from some of our male doll admirers to find out what they think of this boy.

I'll be posting a video of the dolls, once I can get it all processed and uploaded.

Thanks again to Titman, Ceej and Cat for being such gracious hosts, and to Smoke, Noq and Davecat for being such fun to be with too!

Mahtek & his Ladies

Mahtek

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2016, 09:04:50 PM »
One more thing, the tattoo is not applied, it is a part of the silicone. It won't rub off.

If you are interested in having tattoos on your doll, contact Titman. I'm not sure if this is an option or is still in the test phase.

Mahtek & his Ladies

Everhard

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2016, 04:55:10 PM »
That guy looks exactly like me except for the tattoo. Mine is on the other side.
 :D

This is seriously good info about Maid-Lee.

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2016, 05:19:11 PM »
The Male Doll.

Maid-Fong was not the only doll in the tent. Titman had been working on a male doll also, and he had a prototype there.

This doll is not yet available for sale, and may not be for a while. The weight is far too much to be a practical doll, and one retired man, working alone could not produce them until a major weight reduction can be made. But here are a few pictures.

THIS was the post I've been waiting all day to see, and "The Maker" did not disappoint me. :) While I agree it does need a little work (okay, a LOT of work) he still looks a LOT better than some male dolls currently on the market (Cough*Ben*Cough). :thumb:[/color]

His silicone is firmer than Maid-Fong's, but it is still soft. The penis attaches with strong magnets. The erect penis has a stiff but flexible core with a soft outer skin and a hollow scrotum that holds 2 testicles. He is supposed to be as flexible as Maid-Fong, but we didn't test that. We were too busy feeling up Maid-Fong! He has a neck bolt like Maid-Fong, and his head attaches with magnets also.

That covers it. I'd like to hear from some of our male doll admirers to find out what they think of this boy.

I actually like the face. ;D As I said above, it still needs work (maybe get him a better wig for his next press shoot  :laugh:), but my biggest problem is the extremely visible seam lines (the arm and waist can be hidden with clothes, but unless he has an ascot fetish that neck seam will be extremely obvious). I'm not a fan of the tat, but I like that it doesn't rub off like his competitors. You mention he's too heavy to sell at this time, which is understandable, but no mention of his height in your post is inexcusable. >:(

Now onto the important part: ;) So is the penis in the picture different than the "erect penis" you mention? Are the testicles separate from the penis (you imply they can switched out) that's one thing I hate about other male dolls is they have massive detachable cocks and TINY permanent "testicles" that look like someone dropped a pair of baby peas into a silicone mold and called it a day. 

I'll be posting a video of the dolls, once I can get it all processed and uploaded.

Thanks again to Titman, Ceej and Cat for being such gracious hosts, and to Smoke, Noq and Davecat for being such fun to be with too!

Mahtek & his Ladies

Does that include the MALE doll as well?  :whistle:

As I said, for a prototype this unnamed dude by a "retired guy working by himself in his garage" this isn't all that bad, and I sincerely hope his Maker can bring him to improve his weight and bring him to market. :thumb:

Mahtek

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2016, 06:49:48 PM »
Akira-fan,

Thank you for the feedback, on behalf of Titman and myself.

The neck seam. Yes, I agree it is a bit much, but Maid-fong has the same thing going on, but hers does not come down as far, so it is less visible. Perhaps the next incarnation will be different.

His height is about 5'9". Not short, and with that muscular build it's no mystery where the weight comes from. Of course, the greatest number of requests is for a tall, muscular doll, so the trick is to keep the weight down while still giving people what they ask for.

The erect penis is not the one attached. The scrotum was attached to the penis. It wasn't "Wow that water's cold!" small, but if you want a large pair of danglers, now is the time to let that be known.

Yes, the male doll will be in the video. The video itself will be short, as there wasn't a lot to do video of, but he will be in it.

Mahtek & his Ladies

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2016, 11:40:55 PM »
5’9” is the same height as Gabriel\my namesake and one inch taller than Abyss’ male dolls (and 5 inches taller than the WM doll whose name keeps changing).

I don’t really care that much for muscular or tattooed men, but the TWO thing they can change that would instantly make him more appealing (to me anyway) is to get rid of the bug eyes (I’m Autistic so that kind of thing REALLY creep me out) and vacant expression (but not the creepy stalker faces some lines carry). I want a COMPANION and\or model not a cartoon character. Also if “The Maker” made the unnamed doll’s head\neck slightly thinner it might fit on his torso better, but I like the fact that it includes a neck bolt (but can he - or any of the other dolls you saw - stand on his\her own).

As I said above, I think the super-short wig was a mistake for this shoot since it was a different color from his eyebrows (painted or punched?). It also made him look older and not in a “good” way.

Thank you for your quick reply, and I hope I was at least SOMEWHAT helpful. Anyway, good luck with your video and I look forward to what this one-man army can do in the future.  :thumb:

Titman

• Doll Manufacturer
  • Resident
    • Maidlee Doll
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2016, 06:37:03 AM »
Glad to see you showed up on the meeting Smoke. It's good to see you again.

Here are some photos of Ben Lee and Maid-Fong I took awhile ago. Now he is in find tune and test status. Ben's body weight is about 115 lbs.

Video of the penis

https://youtu.be/lvNkJ4FgVlA

Titman