Author Topic: Latex Laetitia  (Read 22664 times)

snotrock

• New Resident
Re: Latex Laetitia
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2011, 10:26:48 PM »
i am considering buying one...what is she stuffed with?...would she be more natural inflated?

Haremlover

• Sr. Resident
  • Former member
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2014, 01:57:35 PM »
Hi!

I have finally taken the plunge into the realm of the French ladies:

and have started to import them into the UK

If anyone in the UK wants one I can probably save them around £30-£40 on French prices, making them more affordable. Please email me at a n t e s p a m @ g m a i l dot c o m if interested.

Best wishes

Harem

It's somewhat fun to go down memory lane and see a former progression on the path to lovely fantasy ladies. Within this thread there are two friends whose posts I miss - WinstonSmith and Mr Grey . . .

We owe so much to former strong posters and Musician's helpfulness pops up time and time again in this forum and it's wonderful through friends to be able to pass on appreciation to him for his work - and via those friends to hear from him.

Perhaps should any of us meet with unseen circumstances it's important for us perhaps to leave a note with our dolls with details of this forum, username and password, and encourage anyone who finds a doll in such circumstances to offer her for adoption. One can imagine people embarrassed to find such a thing as might be interpreted as a *** doll and simply bury her in a skip in a house clearance . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Aira and Chloé are DS DollSweet Silicone Déesses and the DS Forum is fascinating.
Kira is a Private Island Beauty (PIB)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Latex ladies from www.domax.fr are wonderful - I pass on discounts to UK forum members
 - please PM if interested

Haremlover

• Sr. Resident
  • Former member
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2014, 07:16:41 AM »
Perhaps should any of us meet with unseen circumstances it's important for us perhaps to leave a note with our dolls with details of this forum, username and password, and encourage anyone who finds a doll in such circumstances to offer her for adoption. One can imagine people embarrassed to find such a thing as might be interpreted as a *** doll and simply bury her in a skip in a house clearance . . .

It looks as though Muzza and others have had this thought before - and perhaps this is an issue that needs more consistent concern. http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=2334.0

The pleasure that our dolls give to us, and can give in such measures to others, should not be wasted by people who don't understand and with warped minds are embarrassed because they think they are ***dolls rather than understanding them as works of art and as spirited alterpeople.

Best wishes

Harem
Aira and Chloé are DS DollSweet Silicone Déesses and the DS Forum is fascinating.

Latex ladies from www.domax.fr are wonderful - I pass on discounts to UK forum members

squid1949

• Lurker
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2014, 01:22:44 PM »
have to say,I got one and it was a disaster!  pinholes everywhere,one in the right nipple. she looked like she had serious dimpling everywhere.
sent it back the exchange was little better,the latex was very low quality and thin.

Haremlover

• Sr. Resident
  • Former member
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2014, 02:11:20 PM »
have to say,I got one and it was a disaster!  pinholes everywhere,one in the right nipple. she looked like she had serious dimpling everywhere.
sent it back the exchange was little better,the latex was very low quality and thin.

Hi!

I'm sorry - whilst having been playing with inflatababes for years the history of Latex ladies before Domax was not my realm. The Domax www.domax.fr ladies aren't known by this name and are generally of high quality, especially the "sweet doll" range. When importing them into the UK I do give them a visual inspection to make sure there aren't problems with airbubbles in the latex and with the production now it's very rare to have a significant problem.

But airholes if they happen, in finger tips or toes, or under the armpits, are unintuitive spots to expect to find them!

Whilst my personal focus has been occupied by Chloé and Aira, if I can be of help with inflatababes please give me a shout. They are wonderful, excellent for sex and can be great characters into the bargain.

Best wishes

Harem