Author Topic: New male doll  (Read 1479 times)

94elmwood

• New Resident
Re: New male doll
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2018, 11:44:12 PM »
Oh and if  you wanted a custom color  they will do it no extra charge..... I asked for extra phots  they took them and sent  them to me not just the regular photos  they posted the actual photo of the doll I was having made

poseoasis

• New Resident
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2018, 12:29:18 AM »
....The  photos  you see of him are accurate but the  problem is the size  and weight no mouth opening he  gots  a rear opening

I visited their website yesterday and I was told his mouth is functional not closed.  Please check yours, maybe his mouth is functional as well.

I like this doll so much, I wish their lighter version will be available soon with detachable genitals instead of a fixed one.

BTW, when you are dressing your doll, try this method: Wrap his hand with cling wrap and dust a little baby powder on top, once his hand is free from the sleeve, remove the cling wrap.  I use this method to dress my BJD, so that I won't break their delicate fingers accidentally.  I hope it works for you.

Have fun with you new buddy.

94elmwood

• New Resident
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2018, 09:09:04 AM »
The mouth doesn't  function yes a  lighter one  would be better less bulky

94elmwood

• New Resident
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2018, 07:46:56 PM »
I posted  more photos

akira-fan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2018, 09:57:10 PM »
I posted  more photos

I can see that. ;D I was coming in to ask when you were posting new photos. :laugh:

Anyway, while he doesn't look quite as Asian in these photos as he does in the promo photos, he looks remarkably less "plastic-y" than your RealDolls (though the longer wigs suited them better than the short ones  :P ). I guess this shows how far male dolls have come even since I joined this forum. :thumb:

I am looking forward to new pictures of him - and his supposed monster cock 8) - in the future.  ;D

94elmwood

• New Resident
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2019, 07:35:11 PM »
had to go to home depot get a threaded rod it was 12 inch and cut it down but made it longer than the original piece of threaded  rod  now he looks better the head is higher