Author Topic: JY DOLL NEWS & ITEMS FOR SALE  (Read 15454 times)

LuLu

• Resident
Re: JY DOLL NEWS & ITEMS FOR SALE
« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2018, 07:50:00 PM »
I don't think you will get much info from JY Doll. Seems the last post (Nov 8th) was the last time they were active here.

LOL
It's why I do not place to much stock in any vendor. Some will look after you for maybe the first month max.  After that we're pretty much on our own.  Dolly Doctors we must all be... I do not mind sharing info as I find it.

I do know a month or so ago, Jeff at BCD was not too thrilled with JY.  He was refusing to sell their dolls until they got they're stuff together.  They were claiming the hinged wrist was now being used, but a buyer had discovered this was not the case.
Same as the goose neck to hinged design.
 :whistle:

Steve McQueen

• New Resident
« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2018, 05:02:00 AM »
> Any questions contact us: jy-alicia@hotmail.com
> JY Doll
> www.jy-doll.com

Umm… something is fishy here…

The authentic JY Doll website is still http://www.jydoll.com/

And employees of JY Doll use email addresses "@jydoll.com", not Hotmail.

Sandro

Thanks for your insight Sandro.
I noticed now on jydoll.com they now use a Hotmail email!
junydoll@hotmail.com
Do you think this is still definitely the official JY Doll web site?

I've not been in the doll HOBBY :) long, only 7 months. I've learned a fair amount about keeping doll in good shape. All of this about who sells what, who makes what is all very confusing.
I bought from a vendor on Ali-x and doll was labelled as a Rifrano made doll. My own little detective work, did confirm she is listed on Rifrano.com  Maybe not a hot seller, I do not know, but doll was pictured there, and have not seen it anywhere else.
When I was on TDF a decent guy (I thought) posted the 3 major manufacturers in China of TPE dolls. Including addresses of these makers. Anung Un Rama on TDF was the poster. His helpful way about him, I do trust his word. I do not think he'd mind me posting his name. That post will be buried within TDF somewhere.
Where my doll came from is where she was shipped from one of the 3 addresses. 
Another recent post over there, was Jeff shutting out JY until they started to actually make the hinged wrist's and neck. A buyer did buy the doll under the impression doll came with hinged wrists, and when doll was received, it had wired wrists. This was the reason BCD was upset with them. This was only a few months ago.

A reputable business should not be using a hotmail or Gmail account. It raises red flags for me anyway. It cries out amateur. Or shady.

So I do believe there are only a handful of actual manufacturers, and a flood of middlemen/women selling what is manufactured.
Anyone can have a manufacturer make a product. And then sell that product. I buy stuff from China all the time. I cut out my local shops here, because they sell basically the same quality of products at 4x the price.
So WM and all the popular brands, are still probably made in the same shops as cheaper models. It's just based on how much these brands are willing to spend to have their products made.
Supply and demand!
I hope someone with deep knowledge of doll industry can clear up this mess. And maybe post info on who makes what!! Then no one can argue if real proof is given.
It would also give great advertising to the models these manufacturers make if their products are well made.
Most doll vendors do not make what they sell. Just as most retailers don't.
It should not be that complex, unless people have stuff to hide  :police:
just my 2 cents.

I am very new to the hobby and agree. I have also read those threads at TDF. Also agree that the Hotmail email is suspect but all previous threads indicate that jydoll.com is the official site, not jy-doll.com
Unfortunately I have already ordered a doll through ali-x so I am hoping it is a genuine JY that is coming. I certainly will be using the buyer protection to the max. The ali-x vendor guaranteed 15 day delivery but it is now the 11th day and we still don't have a valid UPS tracking number so it's not looking good for him. I am considering using my rights under that guarantee and then go direct to JY. However would be nice to confirm that jydoll.com is the actual official site. Yikes!!

LuLu

• Resident
« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2018, 07:56:27 AM »

I am very new to the hobby and agree. I have also read those threads at TDF. Also agree that the Hotmail email is suspect but all previous threads indicate that jydoll.com is the official site, not jy-doll.com
Unfortunately I have already ordered a doll through ali-x so I am hoping it is a genuine JY that is coming. I certainly will be using the buyer protection to the max. The ali-x vendor guaranteed 15 day delivery but it is now the 11th day and we still don't have a valid UPS tracking number so it's not looking good for him. I am considering using my rights under that guarantee and then go direct to JY. However would be nice to confirm that jydoll.com is the actual official site. Yikes!!

Unusual that they'd use UPS. Have read mostly at the other place of the deliveries of dolls with Fedex and UPS. Horror stories with both. Seller offers a guarantee of 15 days, they damn well better honor it.
If you do run into problems, you should be on the winning side of the dispute
Aliexpress vendors from what I see do not have dolls "custom" made, so delivery is quicker. (I had mine in 10 days, Fedex)
All this craziness of not being certain of a manufacturer is mind boggling.
There is JY Doll, YL doll.... Jellydoll 

Info earlier on in this thread, JY is similar if not same as Rifrano.  Rifrano has been in biz several years.
I will testify that Rifrano's TPE is very good. I've not had problems with my doll. I do not abuse her, that could be why. But no tearing in the stress spots. Her vagina did split some, but was able to fix it. It was quite thin from the start, so it would not stand up to a lot of abuse, no matter how gentle. But the rest of doll is in great shape.

Since JY has not been active on this forum, I'd hold off doing business with them until things get squared up.  Jeff @ BCD is someone we can learn from :) He is on the money, and knows things in the "industry".

Hopefully your doll gets to you with no issues.

Steve McQueen

• New Resident
« Reply #78 on: July 30, 2018, 01:45:59 AM »
Thanks LuLu. Yes they do state 15 days guarantee from the actual date of shipment.  This make it due on the 3rd August but UPS tracking is estimating the 8th. It hasn't left China yet but at least I have a valid tracking number.
They also extended my buyer protection so they seem serious about protecting the buyer.
I also suspect the various manufacturers, whoever or how many they are, may have improved significantly over the last 3 years so fingers crossed I get a reasonable to good quality doll. :thumb:

Feguro

• Resident
« Reply #79 on: July 30, 2018, 07:19:30 AM »
Thanks LuLu. Yes they do state 15 days guarantee from the actual date of shipment.  This make it due on the 3rd August but UPS tracking is estimating the 8th. It hasn't left China yet but at least I have a valid tracking number.
They also extended my buyer protection so they seem serious about protecting the buyer.
I also suspect the various manufacturers, whoever or how many they are, may have improved significantly over the last 3 years so fingers crossed I get a reasonable to good quality doll. :thumb:

Don't know what this 15 days guarantee from shipment day means. A guarantee from sender, that the logistcs do their work within 15 days? ::)
Don't panic about the tracking. As I ordered a few weeks ago, I got a tracking number, where the logistic only creates a label with no update about status hole time. The only updated the tracking label after delivery. And the order before they updated it at the delivery day. Hmmm - how to plan the delivery.  ??? 

Last year I ordered my Babe (166cm) from an AliEx.. vendor and she looks great (Feguro's post).
Is she a JY? I don't know (100%). Don't need that information, because she looks great.

But weeks later, I've done a test and I ordered 2 heads, which looks near same (Tiffany head) from 2 other different AliEx vendors. Only one head was near (for me: about 90%) the good looking original one.

AliEx.. is cheap and Aliba.. a little more.
The problem I see in Ali... is, that they stresses themself with this stupid x days production, y days shipment. In my eyes this increases the risk, that a customer gets something "near" then "same", or the tracking number changes after a few days, or ... . I gave it a try for one time and said take your time, but these chinese vendors ... respectively this shitty Ali..-order-escalate-system.

In sum: I'm happy with the cheaper way.

Don't forget to take some pictures for us  :angel:
Celeste Jo: Sinthetics, Angelique: DollPark, Butterfly: Queen Sex Doll, Noname: Dolls Club Store, Babe/Little: Taqu Trading, Seven: Queen Yeah SD Dolls, Luna/Xena: Dongguan Xiegang Aifei, Nine: SEXO Guangzhou, Elf: Dongguan Xiegang Junying Plastic

LuLu

• Resident
« Reply #80 on: July 30, 2018, 12:32:27 PM »

Don't know what this 15 days guarantee from shipment day means. A guarantee from sender, that the logistcs do their work within 15 days? ::)
Don't panic about the tracking. As I ordered a few weeks ago, I got a tracking number, where the logistic only creates a label with no update about status hole time. The only updated the tracking label after delivery. And the order before they updated it at the delivery day. Hmmm - how to plan the delivery.  ??? 

Last year I ordered my Babe (166cm) from an AliEx.. vendor and she looks great (Feguro's post).
Is she a JY? I don't know (100%). Don't need that information, because she looks great.

But weeks later, I've done a test and I ordered 2 heads, which looks near same (Tiffany head) from 2 other different AliEx vendors. Only one head was near (for me: about 90%) the good looking original one.

AliEx.. is cheap and Aliba.. a little more.
The problem I see in Ali... is, that they stresses themself with this stupid x days production, y days shipment. In my eyes this increases the risk, that a customer gets something "near" then "same", or the tracking number changes after a few days, or ... . I gave it a try for one time and said take your time, but these chinese vendors ... respectively this shitty Ali..-order-escalate-system.

In sum: I'm happy with the cheaper way.

Don't forget to take some pictures for us  :angel:

Vendors on Ali-X are probably wising up. Scams from the past may be not as frequent.  And a few sellers there are doing good as far as feedback. Hey! some customers are happy, while others are not. It's just normal sales stuff.
I would like to see these sellers or any of the sellers use actual photos of what they offer than just the stock photos all vendors use. I realize for them to stock a doll and photograph it is time consuming and costly, but like most business, gotta spend money, to make it. Honesty in this would probably boost their sales. People are learning that pics posted may not be what come in box :)
My doll is not proportioned perfectly, but what can I expect? I only paid 550 bucks US for her. For what I paid, I am very pleased. 
If the doll you ordered is popular, it could be a reason for some delay.
I'll keep on a positive note, and will say you'll be pleased.  Most dolls I've seen from Ali (pics from owners) are quite good.  Just go easy on the limbs and fingers. :)

Steve McQueen

• New Resident
« Reply #81 on: August 02, 2018, 04:07:02 AM »
I received notice of shipment on the 19th July but wasn't scanned by UPS for shipment until the 27th in Shanghai. Something about road freight.
Went to Korea on the 1st August, then Shenzhen and now Singapore. Probably went from Shenzhen to Shanghai by road, then back through Shenzhen with UPS.
Will keep you posted on delivery, then photos on inspection and a review on the whole purchase experience.

LuLu

• Resident
« Reply #82 on: August 02, 2018, 08:56:37 AM »
I received notice of shipment on the 19th July but wasn't scanned by UPS for shipment until the 27th in Shanghai. Something about road freight.
Went to Korea on the 1st August, then Shenzhen and now Singapore. Probably went from Shenzhen to Shanghai by road, then back through Shenzhen with UPS.
Will keep you posted on delivery, then photos on inspection and a review on the whole purchase experience.

I once bought a used CPU from Ebay. Seller was in Niagara Falls NY. I am only 45 minutes from there. In Southern Ontario.
I figured should not take long to get. Instead of it going to customs in Niagara Falls, it went to NYC, then to New Jersey. It was idle there for weeks. Then it popped up in Quebec. :)
Finally after 2 months of waiting it arrived. LOL
Pins were kind of bent up some. Was able to fix them. And it did work ok.
So you are doing ok.
Possibly your doll will get a little vacation in Hawaii. LuLU got to attend a Luau in Honolulu at Christmas, Spoiled doll she is  :D :D

RTechGuy

• New Resident
« Reply #83 on: August 10, 2018, 04:56:18 AM »
I have been in direct contact with JY for several weeks now.
I had issues in the beginning when I ordered my first JY. But, as it turns out, my first order went through a wholeseller like JY-Doll. If you want an authentic JY doll, then you need to get in touch with a vendor who deals DIRECTLY with JY. Or order directly from JY at www.jydoll.com
I know that Mon Amour Toujours (www.monamourtoujours.com) does deal DIRECTLY with the factory.
I know that Booty Call Dolls deals DIRECTLY with the manufacturer.
there are several others as well.

Buying your JY from anywhere like Aliexpress, ebay, amazon, or any of these massive everything under the sun in one place sites is ALWAYS a crap shoot. As for me, I want to make sure I get quality for my money. So, when buying dolls, I make sure I go through a seller that deals exclusively in dolls and knows what they are talking about.

Steve McQueen

• New Resident
« Reply #84 on: August 17, 2018, 03:28:24 AM »
Buying your JY from anywhere like Aliexpress, ebay, amazon, or any of these massive everything under the sun in one place sites is ALWAYS a crap shoot. As for me, I want to make sure I get quality for my money. So, when buying dolls, I make sure I go through a seller that deals exclusively in dolls and knows what they are talking about.
You are most probably right as I am still waiting for mine to arrive via Aliexpress. The delay is with customs in Australia but hasn't been helped by the lack of proper documentation from the seller. This is my first problem, getting the doll. Been 33 days now since the order and 27 since it left the factory. Been customs now for almost 2 weeks.
The next part will be more interesting part to see the quality and if it is a knockoff etc. I am just hoping it will be good enough for a first doll experience.
Once it arrives I will post a review in the appropriate section.

Feguro

• Resident
« Reply #85 on: August 17, 2018, 02:15:20 PM »
Feel with you. One of mine was about 1 week at export customs and 1 week at import customs - nerved very much.

Hope she arrive soon.  :thumb:
Celeste Jo: Sinthetics, Angelique: DollPark, Butterfly: Queen Sex Doll, Noname: Dolls Club Store, Babe/Little: Taqu Trading, Seven: Queen Yeah SD Dolls, Luna/Xena: Dongguan Xiegang Aifei, Nine: SEXO Guangzhou, Elf: Dongguan Xiegang Junying Plastic

Steve McQueen

• New Resident
« Reply #86 on: August 22, 2018, 12:53:34 AM »
My order was cleared by customs yesterday and I received the doll. It is not all good news however. I will start a thread in TPE Town to start the review of my Aliexpress experience.

JYdoll-Sunny

• New Resident
« Reply #87 on: September 04, 2018, 06:25:46 AM »
Hello , this is Sunny from JYdoll.  The server of the email address : @jydoll.com has been collapsed so we have to change the email address.

www.jydoll.com is our official website, if you have any question you can send email to us. Or can send to my private mail box ? 2929835153@qq.com

Thanks

Sunny