Author Topic: We have made decision to leave "The Doll Forum".  (Read 9427 times)

siliconefun

• New Resident
Re: We have made decision to leave "The Doll Forum".
« Reply #75 on: June 08, 2019, 11:33:40 PM »
The ever best decision I've done was to resign my job as a forum moderator and to leave my membership. I'm now a much happier doll owner.
The Doll Forum: A never seen daily staff moderation nightmare, especially on trolling individuals. No thanks & nevermore.
---- Owning a silicone love doll is by far more than a fine friendship, it's a true relationship ----

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2019, 08:59:19 AM »
The ever best decision I've done was to resign my job as a forum moderator and to leave my membership. I'm now a much happier doll owner.
The Doll Forum: A never seen daily staff moderation nightmare, especially on trolling individuals. No thanks & nevermore.

Siliconefun!  :D
Long time no see, except for CRD occasionally.  I was not aware you had left TDF. Haven't spent much time myself there lately mostly due to Dollitics.... Yeah they got that going on big time over there, one of the reasons for remaining a mere member. Multiple forum guys like us can easily get accused of bias, even when we are not moderators of a rival forum I have found out.  I just want to talk dolls and hear the truth. I think you'll find this a good place to do that. There's a lot of good honest real people here. OLD doll folk. Knowledgeable, too.
-Begog

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2019, 09:03:21 AM »
Welcome Aboard.

Help yourself to some coffee and donuts.
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

siliconefun

• New Resident
« Reply #78 on: June 09, 2019, 03:39:27 PM »

Siliconefun!  :D
Long time no see, except for CRD occasionally.  I was not aware you had left TDF. Haven't spent much time myself there lately mostly due to Dollitics.... Yeah they got that going on big time over there, one of the reasons for remaining a mere member. Multiple forum guys like us can easily get accused of bias, even when we are not moderators of a rival forum I have found out.  I just want to talk dolls and hear the truth. I think you'll find this a good place to do that. There's a lot of good honest real people here. OLD doll folk. Knowledgeable, too.
-Begog
Hey Begog, I'm still alive and I really love my hussies. Yes it's true, I'm mainly active at CRD and UKLDF but it's time to post more on ODC  ;D
Even when you're not a staff member it's a risk when you're on ODC (TDF Gestapo is lurking >:D) but nor the forum owners, a Dali or one of the other incompetencies like Nescio50 can't stop anyone. It's simply their loss when active volunteers leave 'the big elephant' so I let these poor guys struggle in their own muddy shit with all the daily tasks to keep TDF alive.

It's now a year that this scenario happened and I don't miss TDF anymore.......a great satisfaction as doll owner  8)

- SF -
---- Owning a silicone love doll is by far more than a fine friendship, it's a true relationship ----

siliconefun

• New Resident
« Reply #79 on: June 09, 2019, 03:51:26 PM »
Welcome Aboard.

Help yourself to some coffee and donuts.
Hi Camp, thanks for the welcoming. No more ranting, just dollies  ;D

- SF -

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2019, 04:26:18 PM »

Even when you're not a staff member it's a risk when you're on ODC (TDF Gestapo is lurking >:D) ...

They still do that childish shit ?

Hey TDF Staff...

Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

siliconefun

• New Resident
« Reply #82 on: June 09, 2019, 05:19:49 PM »

Even when you're not a staff member it's a risk when you're on ODC (TDF Gestapo is lurking >:D) ...

They still do that childish shit ?

Hey TDF Staff...

Advise: Take care (especially Mr. Dali  :police:) or better: kick them in their asses as I've done.

siliconefun

• New Resident
« Reply #83 on: June 09, 2019, 05:22:05 PM »
I mean really. I haven't been there in years, and I had part ownership  :facepalm:

Get over yourselves...
No worries incred, time solves all these problems in a glance.

Z-Dr

• City Engineer
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #84 on: June 09, 2019, 06:36:01 PM »
… The Doll Forum: A never seen daily staff moderation nightmare, especially on trolling individuals. ...
… Even when you're not a staff member it's a risk when you're on ODC (TDF Gestapo is lurking >:D) ...
Ha ha, that is funny.  It guess it doesn't really surprise me that monitoring us is still such a huge part of tdf management's pitiful little lives.  But hey, without them (tdf management minions), we probably wouldn't even have trolls. :P  Just goes to show that tdf owners still feel threatened by us. ::)  Even more ironic since its been so many years since tdf even warranted discussion within ODC management.

Congrats on outgrowing the doll kindergarten and moving up to the big leagues. :P  Welcome aboard! :cheers:

I really like Camp's response.  I think that sums it up percectly. :thumb: