Author Topic: 1H new breast softness !  (Read 2314 times)

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Humble Servant Of CJ's Harem
Re: 1H new breast softness !
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2018, 04:03:34 AM »
Oh Smoke, I didn't knew that you had the new kind of tits on your babe ! How it feels ? Because the ones on my old 1H are hard like a basketball ! I pushed her from my second floor and she bounced back to the balcony !  :laugh:

:P :thumb:
If the Ladies don't find you handsome.  .. Get a doll.

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2018, 09:30:55 AM »

:P :thumb:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!  :laugh:  :thumb:

YEEH ! I cannot wait !  ;D
Future owner of a Sinthetics 1H Alicia, Celestine, Eliza and Yuriko...in the production list !
Owner of a Ruby, wide 3'' areolas, light skin tone !

Former owner of two (2) CLM 160 huge tits and ass, 165cm K cup gigantic boobs, 100cm large breast, and a Penthouse® Jenna Rose CyberSkin® Reality Girl.

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Humble Servant Of CJ's Harem
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2018, 04:09:12 AM »
I was the second owner of a Sinthetics  2D that was born In 2012. I no longer have this doll.  She also had the hard basketball titties that you describe Mike...   Not my EJ though. They are as real and spectacular as doll titties get! :P :thumb:
If the Ladies don't find you handsome.  .. Get a doll.

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2018, 03:30:42 PM »
I was the second owner of a Sinthetics  2D that was born In 2012. I no longer have this doll.  She also had the hard basketball titties that you describe Mike...   Not my EJ though. They are as real and spectacular as doll titties get! :P :thumb:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Future owner of a Sinthetics 1H Alicia, Celestine, Eliza and Yuriko...in the production list !
Owner of a Ruby, wide 3'' areolas, light skin tone !

Former owner of two (2) CLM 160 huge tits and ass, 165cm K cup gigantic boobs, 100cm large breast, and a Penthouse® Jenna Rose CyberSkin® Reality Girl.