Author Topic: Kim's Place  (Read 9361 times)

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
Re: Kim's Place
« Reply #90 on: November 23, 2018, 08:48:13 PM »
A fool for your stockings... Sounds like your a ZZ top fan  :thumb:

And who wouldn't be?  :drool:

Yup, saw them at the MC Rally in Austin Tx this year.  They put on one hell of a show and YES I’m a fool for Kim’s stocking and her Cheap Sun Glasses.  I need to post a pic of her in her stocking and cheap sun glasses I believe.

Coral
Kim’s, Layla's , Nicky's and Nicole Ann's pictures are here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10378

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #91 on: November 24, 2018, 05:12:48 AM »
Happy Anniversary   :)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #92 on: November 27, 2018, 08:53:45 PM »
I started Kim's repair page today.
http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=10436.0

She is resting comfortably at home beautiful as ever after her surgery.

Coral
Kim’s, Layla's , Nicky's and Nicole Ann's pictures are here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10378

ChikkinNoodul

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #93 on: November 28, 2018, 02:39:12 PM »
Happy anniversary! I'm enjoying my first day with Alvariel.
Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most.
--Ozzy Osbourne

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #94 on: November 30, 2018, 01:38:51 PM »
As you know Kim is a big Dallas Cowboy fan so,  last night was a big game as the Saints were coming to mop the floor with her Cowboys.

We decided to make a date night out of it so I grilled some burgers which is Kim's favorite.

After we enjoyed the burgers, we kicked back to watch the game.

Being it was a date night Kim go all dolled up.

She is a doll in more ways than one!

Another Cowboy win and a big one so Kim has been very playful lately.

Kim, I though you were not suppose to wear black..... 
Just help me off with my boots.

I think the powder I wear keeps it from being a problem as long as
I don't wear it a long time besides I know you like it.....

Do you like my new stocking?  You know I love your stocking Kim.....
Help me slip out of this skirt....

They feel so smooth and silky......

Come closer and feel for yourself...

Help me out of my top, there is a snap in the back.

Do you like my bra?  It is very silky too....

Unsnap it for me please. 

Oops, it slipped....   Put that camera down so we can play.......

Thank you Dallas!
Good night y'all

Coral

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #96 on: January 21, 2019, 06:56:16 PM »
Kim had her 23rd oil bath yesterday or was it 24? 

She had so many I may have missed one....

She decided to wear some vintage garter stocking and damn she looks hot!

Yes Kim, I like them a lot!

As you can see her hair is much longer and silky smooth.

I am still very happy with her.

Coral

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #97 on: February 14, 2019, 10:45:20 PM »
I got Kim two Valentine Day presents.

Only one made it today and the other present is suppose to be here tomorrow.

I liked her WM74 head a great deal but it was starting to show some wear and tear.

I had been looking for a new WM74 head but was not abe to find one without paying top dollar for it.

I had seen a head on a doll that caught my eye for the past couple of years but did not care for the body and it came on and could not find the head separately till just last week and purchased it.

I love this face with the kissy lips and bunny teeth.  We had a great Valentine Day Night!

What else did I get for Valentine Day? Stayed tuned!

This present may require a new page ......  ;D

Coral

Poly

• Sr. Resident
    • Poly Gallery
« Reply #98 on: February 15, 2019, 12:40:37 AM »
Your care for her shows!

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #99 on: June 11, 2019, 09:38:24 PM »
Six days after I made Kim's last post, I was Involved in a very serious car accident on Feb 20, 2019.

I have neglected Kim's maintenance as I have not been physically able to do it.

After reading a post about our forum appearing to be dead, I decided it was time for Kim's next oil bath which is way over due.

This is her 26th oil bath (I think) but should be number 32.

We had a play mate move in with us just days before the accident so I will do a photo shoot with them both soon if I keep feeling better.

Here is Kim after her oil bath today.

She is still a knock out and I am still very happy with her after all this time.

Coral

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #100 on: June 11, 2019, 09:42:08 PM »
OMG!!! Sorry to hear about your accident!  I hope you recover fully soon!

Kim looks wonderful!   8)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

senso

• New Resident
« Reply #101 on: June 12, 2019, 12:07:14 AM »
Sorry to hear about the accident. That really sucks. I hope you keep getting better. At least you are well enough to do things with Kim.
Sexy photo and she still looks great. Like the little outfit.
Out of curiosity, what do you use for lipstick? I've tried different ones. Sticks, the thick liquid types, but I haven't found anything that works
very well. Usually coats unevenly. What you have on Kim looks very good.
I need to use some oil on Sabrina mostly to give her a good cleaning. Her arm is still about the same. Need to bandage it again. But now her
right hand is starting to deteriorate more.
I got that new doll, Mei. There is a post. Maybe you saw it. I should take some pictures of them together sometime.

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #102 on: June 28, 2019, 05:24:13 PM »
Sorry to hear about the accident. That really sucks. I hope you keep getting better. At least you are well enough to do things with Kim.
Sexy photo and she still looks great. Like the little outfit.
Out of curiosity, what do you use for lipstick? I've tried different ones. Sticks, the thick liquid types, but I haven't found anything that works
very well. Usually coats unevenly. What you have on Kim looks very good.
I need to use some oil on Sabrina mostly to give her a good cleaning. Her arm is still about the same. Need to bandage it again. But now her
right hand is starting to deteriorate more.
I got that new doll, Mei. There is a post. Maybe you saw it. I should take some pictures of them together sometime.

Thanks senso and sorry it too me so long to respond.

I have been using Loreal Smudge proof and NYC Expert Last.  The Loreal stays on longer but both will come off on pillow cases and sheets so be careful.

I read somewhere about someone using a Permanent Marks A Lot. 

I bought one in red and tried it on a piece of test TPE I have.

It appears to be Permanent just as it states but, I have not worked up the nerve to use it on Kim.

Maybe I will try it on my new girl I have been too lazy to introduce.

Maybe others will weigh in on this?

Thanks for asking, I do not get much reaction on Kim's post these days.  Don't know if she is old news or if 7 pages in too deep to wade through?

Maybe they don't know they can bypass all the old pages by clicking on the higher number page?

I think they get tired of me telling them how great TPE dolls are and how happy I am with Kim?

Maybe it is my strong Texas accent or my horrible spelling?  I blame it on spell check...

I have been told I type the same way I talk  ;D

Year three review coming soon  ;D

Coral

senso

• New Resident
« Reply #103 on: June 28, 2019, 09:12:20 PM »
Thanks Coral for the lipstick suggestion. I have been trying cheaper generic brands to try different colors. I should get a more expensive brand.
The ones I've tried don't spread evenly and the liquid types I've tried are too gummy and splotchy.
Made that mistake with Mei. left a heavy coat of the red lipstick on her thinking it would dry but it ended up smudging from a blanket that
got on her face. The smudge by her mouth is fading. If it doesn't disappear, I'm sure some oxy 10 will take care of it.
I thought of a red marker too but I'm afraid to try that.
I have a difficult time getting lipstick to look right. Getting it to the edge of the lips without going too far. Also, what I have been using is too hard to use.
On Mei, I used the thick liquid type with a small brush, but it still looks a bit uneven.
I'm sure Kim's post gets a lot of eyeballs, just most people don't comment. She is very pretty.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #104 on: June 29, 2019, 02:52:22 AM »
Sorry was away for a while and only just read about the crash Coral !

Hope all mended OK

As for people getting..."  tired of me telling them how great TPE dolls are and how happy I am with Kim?"

Think that is far  from the case, after all this is a forum for all type of dolls, the way you care for Kim is obvious.

Always nice to see Kim 
<<<<<<<<<<<<for album click the pic..........................