Author Topic: Does anyone here vape?  (Read 238 times)

janesays

• Resident
Does anyone here vape?
« on: January 12, 2017, 07:08:31 AM »
Essentially the question in the topic header.  Vaping has gotten me off of the cigarettes.  I wasn't about to try a fukken pill with feminine side effects or some terrible bubblegum that induced acid reflux.  I have also been through some shitty mods and eliquids to turn me back into the land of self injected cancer sticks. 

I have used several.  Right now I am using the Alien 220. You cannot contend on giving up the cigarettes if you choose to skimp on the ejuice. 6 to 8 percent nicotine, don't overdo it, the nicotine taste will turn you off.  Right now I am smokin on some Bazooka sour straws in one tank and in the other some PachaMama Strawberry Guava Jackfruit.  Both are sublime.

If any of you here vape let's talk about it.

Delilah is a Realdoll Body 5 Face 11

FlashGordoll

• Sr. Resident
  • She ain't heavy she's just rubber
Re: Does anyone here vape?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 10:41:57 AM »
 :thumb: Yup I've been vaping for 3 years and have not touched a single analogue cigarette or even thought about it since. ;D

I smoked rollies (hand rolled fags) for 22 years and towards the end got to the point of coughing my guts up every morning and coughing fits throughout the day, it was horrible.  Also I could tell my circulation was in trouble, so to ignore this would have been stupid.

When I decided to start vaping, first I tried those ego style variable voltage pen thingy's with a Nautilus mini and 18mg juice - did sort of work but weren't good enough.

Then bought a Solara DNA 30 box mod and some dripping atty's - quickly found out that nic needing dropping so dropped it to 10mg.  Stuck with that for 1 year it was ok.

These days I've got 2 X DNA 200 box mods (VT200 and Volcano lavabox) and several rebuildable tanks, its so much better and I know what I'm doing.  Been mixing my own e-juice for 2 years, make my own coils etc.  Now down to only 3mg strength which is next to nothing nic wise and the flavour is so much better with lower nic levels.  Normally I vape anything desert or fruity.  At this moment I've got one mod with lemon coconut cream cake and the other mod with doughnut king, custard flavour is another favourite of mine. :P

If I had still been smoking analogue fags I would be in real trouble health wise or worse.... dead!  So even though this (vaping) is still a habit it keeps us off the evil cigs and as far as I've noticed there have been no nasty side affects, my circulation is significantly better and I stopped coughing my guts up 2 weeks after giving up the evil cigs.  All around health is tons better. ;)

In rare cases some people have an allergy to Propylene Glycol (one of the components in e-juice) so they can get around this by using 100% VG juice. (Vegetable glycerine).

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 08:11:31 PM »
Never Vaped but did like you roll my own , working away with an unlit liquorice papered roll up dangling from my lips for ages.

Then decided to give up which was really difficult due to other additives to the backy making it wacky  :o

But in the end its best just to go cold turkey and stop , its a mental thing , you either want to or not.
Took three attempts over the years but now the smell of ciggies is revolting to me.

So give up on the vapes and STOP you pussy's ...man up

(and this is all tongue in cheek but really its the only way  you druggies  :laugh: )
for album click the pic

FlashGordoll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 10:20:03 PM »
But vaping is good for you Ray   :whistle: 

I will eventually put the vapes down, but for now I'll continue being a pussy  :P its like a safety blanket for all us vapers.  As long as it keeps us off the evil fags that's the main thing. ;D 

Agree, you don't realise how disgusting cigs are until you've given up, even the smell of it on someones clothes is horrible.

Dystempr

• New Resident
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2017, 04:54:03 AM »
Used to vape.  Got off the cigs in 2011, and vaped until August 2015 when I was just vaping e-juice with no Nic.  At that point I kind of just thought what was the point of it any longer.  Vaping is a great way to get off of cigs and if you want to stop all together. I gave up no ever planning on quiting and was just going to vape for ever.  But what I foound is after about 6 months I vaped less, and would drop my NIC levels until I nic free in 4 years basically.  I felt much better after getting off of the cigs, and definately had more freed up money for other things.  that can be a good way to fund your next doll purchase.

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2017, 08:04:31 AM »
Never Vaped but did like you roll my own , working away with an unlit liquorice papered roll up dangling from my lips for ages.

Then decided to give up which was really difficult due to other additives to the backy making it wacky  :o

But in the end its best just to go cold turkey and stop , its a mental thing , you either want to or not.
Took three attempts over the years but now the smell of ciggies is revolting to me.

So give up on the vapes and STOP you pussy's ...man up

(and this is all tongue in cheek but really its the only way  you druggies  :laugh: )

I don't vape. I never rolled my own either. But I smoked packaged cigs for years. After I lost my right eye to a malignant melanoma ( my doctor told me it had nothing to do with smoking.. But I'm sure it didn't help..)  I still continued.. On and off for years after... It was the hardest thing I have ever done..   But I am with Ray .... Cold turkey.. And it won't happen until you are good and ready.. But it can be done. :whistle:

Humble servant of CJ's Harem .

If I die of vanity, promise me, promise me,
They bury me some place I don't want to be,
You'll dig me up and transport me, unceremoniously,
Away from the swollen city-breeze, garbage bag trees,
Whispers of disease and the acts of enormity
And lower me slowly, sadly and properly
Get Ry Cooder to sing my eulogy,

100th Meridian.
Gord Downie. Tragically Hip.

If the Ladies don't find you sober or handsome.. No worries..  Dolls don't care!

FlashGordoll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2017, 10:32:20 AM »
E-cigs are the easiest way to give up smoking without a doubt, personally I only decided to give up once by moving to e-cigs and it worked first time with no regrets.  Same goes for millions of ex-smokers around the world, it might even be billions.  And many of those people have unsuccessfully tried to give up smoking before through other means (cold turkey, patches, gum, spray, whipping themselves, etc) but fell back to smoking until they tried vaping.  Tobacco industries hate it and governments get tons of tax $£ from tobacco sales - you can work out the rest :whistle: and why the governments are trying to bring in new laws for vaping... some countries have banned it because they're loosing too much revenue fro tobacco sales.

Best thing is the vaper can buy or make their e-juice lower in nic levels over time and gradually knock the nicotine content down to ween yourself off nicotine all together.

It doesn't matter which way a person gives up smoking but using e-cgs is the easiest and most successful for most folks.  They still have to 'want' to give up though and unfortunately some never will. 

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2017, 02:30:06 PM »
As you say the main thing is to stop as long as you do not then get addicted to vaping... :D
for album click the pic

Doc Brown

• Resident
  • Old enough to play with dolls
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2017, 03:03:05 PM »
I'm actually looking into vaping but more for a therapeutic application.

My wife has fibromyalgia which causes her a lot of pain and fatigue.
I'm thinking that vaping CBD oil (no THC) may help alleviate some of the symptoms.

Pennsylvania is now a medical marijuana State but there are no dispensaries and no one on the government side will answer if her condition will be covered.

Any recommendations on a good vape system? The ones I se on PR0HBTD are quality but way expensive.

ourdoll1

• Mayor
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2017, 02:29:26 PM »
I roll my own. I tried the e-cigs once. They tasted funny, and just didn't like them. Besides, I rather like the black cherry /mellow / vanilla mis I usually make, and having to pack before I smoke also helps keep me smoking less. I doubt I'll ever quit completely - it helps keep the stress level down.

HifiMan

• Resident
  • TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW!
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2017, 05:11:28 PM »
I was vaping like a chimney. About 10-15ml of juice a day. I was never a smoker.....bought it for my dad who still smokes and I got addicted.  :P I vaped 3mg with a reuleaux 2/3 and a petri rta with alien claptons. I stopped vaping recently because I was on a trip with people who didn't like me vaping around them. Its easy for me to quit but i do miss the taste and buzz of vaping. My fav juice is nktr guava. You can actually taste the skin of the guava.....most realistic flavor I've ever tried.