December 14, 2018, 11:14:44 PM

Author Topic: finelovedolls.com  (Read 5931 times)

Thing1000

• New Resident
finelovedolls.com
« on: May 19, 2017, 03:07:53 AM »
Has anyone dealt with this company before? It looks like I can get what I'm looking for for about $1,800, if they don't end up being scammers like RedRoom did. Thanks.

edit: adding link, www.finelovedolls.com

ttnlbtpd

• Sr. Resident
Re: finelovedolls.com
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 11:19:08 AM »
I've never heard of them. I would recommend sticking with one of the only two TPE vendors that operate on this board. PassionDolls or DollStudio. Both are well reputable vendors.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!
Gallery: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=12735

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
  • Old enough to play with dolls
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 12:30:53 PM »
Never heard of them either.
I'd stick to ttnlbtpd's advice above

Z-Dr

• Sr. Resident
  • City Engineer
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 01:02:14 PM »
There are many reputable TPE doll vendors, including the two mentioned earlier.  Check the TPE Town board for customer reviews of vendors and for a partial listing of links to many vendors.

TPE doll marketing is very competitive so feel free to check around for one that suits you.  Many members have dealt with RealLoveSexDolls and UniqueDolls.  I have had great service from BootyCallDolls.  Good Luck.

finelovedolls

• New Resident
    • Fine Love Dolls ® Ultra Realistic TPE Dolls
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2017, 08:55:00 PM »
Hello everybody!

Our website opened 2 months ago which is why you never heard of us before :)

Our company is located in Shanghai and we are authorized reseller of both WM Dolls and JY Dolls. Unlike most websites mentioned above, we work directly with our suppliers, not through agents. And we speak Chinese which guarantees flexibility, reactivity, and competitiveness.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

If you have found a cheaper dolls elsewhere, contact us and we will adapt our price!

www.finelovedolls.com
https://www.finelovedolls.com/en/ Browse among more than 600 gorgeous models from WM Dolls, JY Dolls, Climax Dolls or create your own doll 100% custom from head to toe!

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2017, 09:09:24 PM »
Thank you for introducing yourself! Best wishes for success!

I see that as I scroll down your page, it mentions "waterproof skin". Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't TPE by nature porous which makes it unable to be waterproof?

finelovedolls

• New Resident
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2017, 09:39:06 PM »
Hi Doc Brown,

Pleasure to meet you! Thank you for your kind wishes.

Indeed TPE is a porous material, this is the main difference with silicone. To be honest what was meant to say here is that you can shower/bathe your dolls (you should avoid putting the head immersed under water though)

TPE is a "breathable" material and as long as the water is not above 70°C/158°F it will not get deformed by heat.

But I understand now that, "waterproof" can be misleading, I will try to find a more suitable word instead. Like water resistant?

I am French, English is not my native language... :-[ Thank you for your understanding and remaining at your disposal if any of you have additional questions!

Best regards
https://www.finelovedolls.com/en/ Browse among more than 600 gorgeous models from WM Dolls, JY Dolls, Climax Dolls or create your own doll 100% custom from head to toe!

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
  • Making the World a Doll friendlier Place!
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2017, 09:28:43 AM »
Actually TPE can be considered waterproof if not left submerged for too long. Don't believe me, try this, take a glass of water, weigh it with a postal type of scale. drop in a piece of TPE, let it sit for several hours. Remove the TPE and re-weigh the glass of water. It will weigh the same. It is also recommended to cover the glass of water with shrink wrap and a rubber band to prevent evaporation! Now if you leave the TPE in long enough it will absorb some of the water. But it takes a very long time!

Best Wishes!
CrazyCajun and the Girls!

finelovedolls

• New Resident
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2017, 11:18:23 PM »
Hi Crazycajun, thank you for your confirmation!

Indeed I was thinking about it too this morning, human skin is also "porous" however we do not absorb water like a sponge would when showering right?

Best wishes

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2017, 04:36:55 AM »
Just an attempt to keep things straight, there is still so much information concerning TPE floating around that is simply not correct. Although it has been around for quite some years, it is not very well understood. There are many things that affect how fast and what it will absorb.

Generally speaking, if it is kept hydrated with oils, "mineral oils (Baby Oil) or Vaseline" then it will not really want to absorb water, which is heavier and the molecules are larger. But if TPE is not correctly maintained (it looses it's oils) "read as it sweats" then it will attempt to absorb what ever is available. That is why if it is maintained correctly, when you shower or bath a TPE doll the water will bead up and basically run off. This is because it is in equilibrium and that is where it should be kept. If the oil content is high it will leach out. This is referred to as a saturation state, it does not harm the TPE other than making it too soft and subject to tearing. But it does create other issues like leaving spots on sheets, clothes and furniture.

Hopefully this information will help dispel some of the myths of TPE!   :thumb:

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2017, 01:32:02 PM »
Thanks CC,
Glad to have accurate info.

You remember where I picked up that nugget of "knowledge", right?  :laugh:
All the best to finelovedolls!

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2017, 06:45:21 PM »
Doc; I am really sorry, but I do not know or at least I don't remember. As to porosity, it is porous, that is correct. And if it is low on oils sort of speak or "in a dry state" it will absorb water, but if the oils are kept at a somewhat high level it will not want to absorb water, if left long enough it will, but it would take some time.

If you got that information from me, :whistle:   it must have been quite a while ago, as I have learned quite a lot about TPE in the almost 2 years that April has been with me!  ^-^ 

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2017, 09:10:00 PM »
If you got that information from me, :whistle:   it must have been quite a while ago, as I have learned quite a lot about TPE in the almost 2 years that April has been with me!  ^-^

No Sir, not from you. That advice abounds another doll forum as a reason to buy silicone.  :whistle:

Luvs mah TPE girl and now that I've been doing those Vaseline rubdowns...  :thumb:

finelovedolls

• New Resident
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2017, 06:36:11 PM »
Thanks Crazycajun for this very accurate info! And thanks also to Doc Brown for your kind wishes.

I understand and respect your preference, we are currently investigating some of the current local manufacturers and should be able to propose silicone models as well soon!

However we carefully select our suppliers and work directly with factories. This is why we have chosen only to cooperate with JY and WM dolls for the time being.

Feel both free to contact us prior to proceeding with a purchase, shall you ever change your mind Docbrown, so we can apply a personal discount.

Remaining at your disposal if needed!

Thing1000

• New Resident
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2017, 08:25:09 AM »
Hi Finelovedolls!

So, I've been in contact with Sam Do from WM Dolls and he says he's pretty sure you aren't an authorized reseller of WM. Can you address this?