December 15, 2018, 06:03:39 PM

Author Topic: finelovedolls.com  (Read 5938 times)

finelovedolls

• New Resident
    • Fine Love Dolls ® Ultra Realistic TPE Dolls
Re: finelovedolls.com
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2017, 12:41:49 AM »
hi Thing1000

For your information Sam is not WM dolls. Sam is a reseller just like us. Sam is creating dozens of websites to create an artificial market price and make indecent margins which is why we have chosen not to work with him but directly with WM dolls.

It is not because you buy a website domain called WM dolls that the brand belongs to you. The brand WM dolls does not belong to Sam he is simply an authorized reseller, just like us.

Sam is also unloyal and has been reporting our Facebook and Youtube channels because we are not working with him.

Remaining at your disposal if you have any additional questions.

Best regards
https://www.finelovedolls.com/en/ Browse among more than 600 gorgeous models from WM Dolls, JY Dolls, Climax Dolls or create your own doll 100% custom from head to toe!

finelovedolls

• New Resident
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2017, 01:10:28 AM »
I am very glad you ask and remain at everyone's disposal to further discuss on this if you need more information!

See the difference between us and Sam, and I know he will read this post, is that we have business ethics and we operate in a very transparent way. What matter to us is our customer's trust through sincerity not through misleading practices.

Sam knows us very well, Sam is one of the first resellers around and he has built a big network...but Sam needs to understand that being the biggest and the first does not mean having exclusivity...
https://www.finelovedolls.com/en/ Browse among more than 600 gorgeous models from WM Dolls, JY Dolls, Climax Dolls or create your own doll 100% custom from head to toe!

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
  • Old enough to play with dolls
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2017, 06:59:03 AM »
Thanks Crazycajun for this very accurate info! And thanks also to Doc Brown for your kind wishes.

I understand and respect your preference, we are currently investigating some of the current local manufacturers and should be able to propose silicone models as well soon!

However we carefully select our suppliers and work directly with factories. This is why we have chosen only to cooperate with JY and WM dolls for the time being.

Feel both free to contact us prior to proceeding with a purchase, shall you ever change your mind Docbrown, so we can apply a personal discount.

Remaining at your disposal if needed!

Oh, I'm  TPE fan! It's others who told me I was wrong to get one.
The only thing limiting my doll purchases is space to keep them.
Best,
Doc

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
  • Making the World a Doll friendlier Place!
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2017, 08:53:46 AM »
Oh, come on Doc. You can make a little more room. As long as they have the standing feature it is Standing Room Only!   :whistle:

Man I know what you mean, I have become overrun with Dolls. They surely multiply!  :redhead:  :redhead:

But man oh man the more crowded the Better!  :P

The Biggest Problem is: April is very jealous and can get quite a temper!
CrazyCajun and the Girls!

Thing1000

• New Resident
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2017, 07:06:39 PM »
Finelovedolls,
I didn't realize that, thanks for the information. It seems like it's so easy to get duped in this industry. Not trying to be accusatory, but some people from that other doll forum had some concerns about you, and in the interest of trust but verify, is there any way to verify that you're actually an authorized WM reseller?

Thanks!

finelovedolls

• New Resident
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2017, 07:50:06 PM »
Hi Thing1000,

I am not even surprised, this other forum belong to them, they have blocked us from being able to post anything on it. They have created a distribution cartel it is that simple. Sam has his resellers network...

We are peaceful in our way of working, but I would be happy to start posting this truth bombshell around if he keeps viciously attacking under the belt :) We are what we are, and we do not pretend to be who we are not.

I suspect them also from trying to hack our website but we have a strong protection, and we use HTTPS to protect customers data wmdolls.com & cie do not. One should never buy out of the internet on a website that does not have SSL encryption. This means that your banking data can basically be stolen at any time.

As the customer you deserve transparency. Here is how the market is divided:

Initially you had only WM Dolls on the market, it was the first main manufacturer of dolls and the biggest one to date. Since then some local competitors have shown up (JY Dolls, Sanhui, 6YE Doll, etc) all together you have around 5 of them in China. But factories do not sell directly to customers, as in most industries they sell to distributors who take care of the retail. And this is where it gets complicated and misleading to the customer thanks to this wanna be cartel they have implemented. So you end up buying from resellers of resellers of resellers...

I have no interest to know how hard they are trying to bring us down, thank you for your information that confirms what I somehow knew. This gives a very low and sketchy image of our industry to the customer...

If you decide to get a doll from us I would be happy to send you in private my passport scan or whatever could prove you my identity, don't be afraid to ask us anything. As for how to prove we are an authorized reseller...we know them well? factory pictures? Pictures of me at the last Shanghai adult expo with dolls pics taken from my iphone? where and how would we be able to get dolls if we did not buy it from them? What would be my point in life spending 4 months designing a website, registering the domain under my real name to then...scam people?

I will discuss with both factories the necessity to get such document or a certification system of some sort. This is not something operational so far this "authorized reseller" bullshit, pardon my French is just their way of telling the customer: "This website is not mine, I would not make money if you buy from them, so they surely are fake"

Best regards

finelovedolls

• New Resident
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2017, 09:07:19 PM »
Don't get me wrong, Sam is not a fake agent, if you buy something from either him or us you will receive what you have paid for.

That does not mean that there are no fake scammy websites around on the web selling inflatable dolls or whatever and using our TPE dolls pictures to advertise them.

As most new industries it lacks regulations, that would be good for the customer if there was a market authority of so;e kind indeed

Thing1000

• New Resident
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2017, 09:19:56 PM »
Thanks so much for the detailed reply, Finelovedolls, really appreciate you taking the time.

Looks like I've still got a bit to consider before making that purchase!

finelovedolls

• New Resident
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2017, 10:43:52 PM »
At your service comrade! Anyone else having questions feel free to ask!

Best regards

Thing1000

• New Resident
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2017, 11:14:23 PM »
Browsing around your site and I've got some bug reports if you don't mind.

1) When I browse the site in English, some of the buttons and alerts are still in French.
2) I selected and customized a doll, then added her to my shopping cart. When I hover over the shopping cart indicator in the upper right, a popup panel appears, but when I move the mouse to select "voir paniere" the panel vanishes. So I tried just clicking the shopping cart indicator, and it took me to a page that said "Votre panier est actuellement vide." Even though the shopping cart indicator in the upper right still said "$1,607.00 1 item"
3) It keeps asking me to verify my age on every page.

I'm browsing in Firefox btw.

finelovedolls

• New Resident
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2017, 12:19:03 AM »
Hi Thing1000,

I cannot thank you enough for your reporting!

1) This is a recent issue as our server experimented difficulties, we will update the website tonight and it will go away

2) Thank you so much for pointing that out, our previous customers so far have not used the "customize your doll" page to buy so I did not see it before. This is fixed now, the issue was on the "regular packaging" selection

3) I have fixed that also

Remaining at your disposal if you encounter any issue! sorry for this bad experience

Best regards

finelovedolls

• New Resident
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2017, 03:24:35 AM »
OK all fixed now, please clear your cache to see changes, sorry again and thank you so much for pointing that out!

Thing1000

• New Resident
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2017, 10:37:39 AM »
Hmm, the language thing seems to be fixed, but something is still wonky with the shopping cart. Cleared my cache and cookies. Now when I click on the shopping cart, even when the icon says it's empty, the page it takes me to says there's a $1,700 custom doll already in my cart. I can remove it, but it comes back if I reload the page. Also, if I add a doll myself, I see her in the hover popup, but when I click, I again see the $1,700 custom doll, and I don't see my doll unless I remove the $1,700 doll. And if I reload the page I have to do it all over again. I tested in FF 47 and IE 11 and got the same results.

finelovedolls

• New Resident
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2017, 05:43:32 PM »
Hi Fine1000,

I am sorry you are experimenting such difficulties, thank you for your trust and patience.

Unfortunately I cannot reproduce the issue on my computer (using Chrome) I will run additional test on Safari.

I've noticed you are trying to checkout using guest checkout, and have disabled this option on our website for safety, can you please try again after having signed up? If it still does not work, would you consider installing Google Chrome browser?

Let's try not to mistake this forum with the stackoverflow one, but I suspect this has to do with our caching system (most websites use cache to serve pages to visitors faster for a better experience) and FF/IE browser (80% of people use Chrome, this is at least what our analytics reflects for 5K+ visitors so far)

I will investigate this issue now and keep you updated asap, thank you very much for pointing that out, and remaining at your disposal if you have any additional feedback!

Webmastering is an endless management, not only does it at to be compatible across devices, but across browsers as well...it is as interesting as it is depressing!  :'(

Thing1000

• New Resident
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2017, 09:27:42 PM »
I will try as a non-guest. I totally understand about web development. I am a web developer myself, and it's like "why can't everybody just use the latest Firefox?! IE should be outlawed. Fuck that piece of shit excuse for a web browser." Thanks again for your very quick replies.