Author Topic: finelovedolls.com  (Read 3314 times)

finelovedolls

• New Resident
    • Fine Love Dolls ® Ultra Realistic TPE Sex Dolls
Re: finelovedolls.com
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2017, 11:32:48 PM »
CrazyCajun,

And there should be more people like you sharing their extended knowledge to the community, you obviously understand these materials properties well, I thank you for correcting me on that and will modify SEO content accordingly, you do not have to apologize!

Yes initially JY was an agent for WM, but has now set up their own factory, it has been quite a while actually. Both dolls skin tone have slight differences which is why we separate JY and WM heads and bodies accordingly when you customize your own doll on our website.

Yes this industry evolves fast, new generation of dolls are coming soon, this is where speaking English, French and Chinese help us to prevent misunderstandings between the factories and our customers, as well as to guarantee the most competitive price.
https://www.finelovedolls.com/en/ Browse among more than 200 gorgeous models from WM Dolls, JY Dolls, Climax Dolls or create your own doll 100% custom from head to toe!

TomDA

• Lurker
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2017, 09:40:47 AM »
Finelovedolls web page seems very professional, and very easy to navigate. There are no reports anywhere saying anything negative about Finelovedolls.
I am about to order a head from them, just waiting for some answers regarding if it will fit on a Entity doll body, brown color.
If the head is as beautiful as they promise, and exactly as the picture, I'll make sure to post it here on the forum.

I bought a body and a head from KNETSCH on Aliexpress, on Black Friday sale. Body was wonderful! But head didn't look like the head I ordered at all, and I was very disappointed. I need a realistic beautiful head for my doll
and I hope Finelovedolls can provide me with that

TomDA

• Lurker
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2018, 07:29:40 AM »
I just bought a head from Fine Love Dolls, and everything went smoothly. Head was nice, and the communication was awesome. Seller is very nice, and speaks perfect English :)

Shakyrob

• Lurker
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2018, 07:28:55 PM »
I actually purchased a doll from them at the end of last year. She showed up a week later, which was a surprise and nice... Been meaning to join and make a post about it. But you know, life, the weathers been crud in my area and I have just been lazy. Will try to remember to not be a lazy arse and do so with pictures and such tomorrow.

finelovedolls

• New Resident
    • Fine Love Dolls ® Ultra Realistic TPE Sex Dolls
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2018, 07:48:32 PM »
Dear Tom,

Sorry for our late update here (as we were talking by together by email already) thank you for your kind feedback!

Dear Shakyrob,

Indeed your order was processed pretty quickly! :) We are not that fast on average, as we provide the latest generation skeleton which takes a couple more days to produce.

We had stocks ahead available on the model you have ordered that is why :)

Thank you both for your kind reviews and feedback! And always remaining at your disposal shall anything else be needed!

Best regards
https://www.finelovedolls.com/en/ Browse among more than 200 gorgeous models from WM Dolls, JY Dolls, Climax Dolls or create your own doll 100% custom from head to toe!

ryan_7159

• Lurker
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2018, 07:13:40 PM »
First time buyer here.

I just ordered a doll on finelovedolls. Website works well, order went through no problem and got a couple of confirmations and receipts by email. I'll keep you guys posted, fingers crossed. :whistle:

A few things about what brought me there in the first place... Their website had good SEO and was in most of the top results on the big G. The website itself was really easy to navigate, had more seach options, was quicker than others. The best I've seen tbh. I liked their range too, wider than others at least from my perspective.

I had considered AliExpress and the sorts but was sufficiently scared away by the horror stories to steer away from them. The other vendors closer to home were just a little too pricey, so finelovedolls felt like a good middle ground.
I'll find out soon enough if this was sound reasoning... At worse, it'll serve as a warning to you guys (gals?). :-\

R

NakedSanta

• New Resident
  • Santa visits everyone, even nudists...heh heh heh
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2018, 02:26:07 PM »
First time buyer here.

I just ordered a doll on finelovedolls. Website works well, order went through no problem and got a couple of confirmations and receipts by email. I'll keep you guys posted, fingers crossed. :whistle:

A few things about what brought me there in the first place... Their website had good SEO and was in most of the top results on the big G. The website itself was really easy to navigate, had more seach options, was quicker than others. The best I've seen tbh. I liked their range too, wider than others at least from my perspective.

I had considered AliExpress and the sorts but was sufficiently scared away by the horror stories to steer away from them. The other vendors closer to home were just a little too pricey, so finelovedolls felt like a good middle ground.
I'll find out soon enough if this was sound reasoning... At worse, it'll serve as a warning to you guys (gals?). :-\

R

I also am new to purchasing dolls and purchased my first and only at this point from Fine Love Dolls. I'm glad others have had a positive experience with them, but so far I have not. The person I have been communicating with (I'm told his name is Kevin, but he has never given me any name) seems nice, but so far the customer service has been sorely lacking. From indications I've seen in this thread others have received their dolls within a short amount of time. I'm still waiting not only on my doll order, but on the tracking #, which I was told last Saturday I would receive the next day. So far since then I have asked each day where my tracking # is and keep getting new stories of why it hasn't been sent to me. This does not fill me with assurance about FLD as a first time customer of theirs. If it is a one man operation (which another customer told me he thinks it is) then perhaps it's time to hire another person to help move orders along faster. Customers deserve to know in a timely manner what exactly is transpiring with their dolls, especially after paying over $1800.00 for one. It's been several weeks now and all I am is frustrated.  :'(  :(

NakedSanta
Greetings from the North Pole (which has a completely different meaning for me heh heh heh). If you need a personal naked greeting from Santa this Christmas (or anytime of year), let Santa know. Have YOU been a GOOD little boy or girl? heh heh heh I hope not...

NakedSanta

• New Resident
  • Santa visits everyone, even nudists...heh heh heh
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2018, 02:27:56 PM »
Has anyone dealt with this company before? It looks like I can get what I'm looking for for about $1,800, if they don't end up being scammers like RedRoom did. Thanks.

edit: adding link, www.finelovedolls.com

Thing1000
Would you mind telling us what you finally decided about Fine Love Dolls? Did you buy a doll from them or go with someone else? If you did purchase from FLD what was your experience?
Thanks,
NakedSanta
Greetings from the North Pole (which has a completely different meaning for me heh heh heh). If you need a personal naked greeting from Santa this Christmas (or anytime of year), let Santa know. Have YOU been a GOOD little boy or girl? heh heh heh I hope not...

Smdoll-jack

• New Resident
    • smdoll
« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2018, 11:34:37 PM »
Has anyone dealt with this company before? It looks like I can get what I'm looking for for about $1,800, if they don't end up being scammers like RedRoom did. Thanks.

edit: adding link, www.finelovedolls.com
Hi  Smdoll www.sm-doll.com will provide you high quality and best price for you!
please free to contact me if you like to purchase our lovely.
jack@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com/