Author Topic: This is the story of the change of life of Kristal...  (Read 445 times)

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
This is the story of the change of life of Kristal...
« on: August 12, 2019, 02:38:11 PM »
More to come.....today !

0osik

• New Resident
Re: This is the story of the change of life of Kristal...
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2019, 04:07:32 PM »
Well, Welcome to Mikes world Kristal.  Have you had a chance to meet Mike Tango's other girls yet.  I really hope he does not still have any of the TPE kind, if he does please just keep your distance and try not to interact with them.

I know Mike has a couple of newer Silicone (non-Abyss) that are kind-of special.  I sure hope you make some new friends. I know they will not be as good as your first Doll Love, but they may make you happy.  Hopefully you can convince them to appropriate Mike's CC, and go on a vacation with the girls.  I know Mike travels a lot, and he might not even notice.

Be glad you are still in Canada, and did not have to relocate back to the U.S.A. and our lousy beer.

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2019, 09:22:07 PM »
On August 12th at the end of the morning, after a long evening, night and morning to drive and sleep few hours in the back of my truck, we are arrived at home.

Kristal was exhausted, and me too. I tried to not show her too much that I was tired, but I am sure she was able to see it in my face. Maybe it's what she wanted to mean when she said : You begin to feel old, Papi ?, looking at me with a duck face and her eyebrows high in her forehead. Anyway...

As soon as she arrived in the main bedroom of the other girls of the house, she became comfortable and collapsed on an armchair.

Kristal began to complaint that she feels bad in her stomach, and asked me questions about Nick. I think she realized that her life has already began to change.

During our trip, I told her about the 10 others girls that live in the house (for your guys, just note that I have 5 heads and 2 Sinthetics bodies, so 10 possibilities)... She was a little bit under shock and felt probably insecure suddenly. For a long moment, she forgot to be a bitch in the truck...

It was weird at our arrival, because we didn't met anyone in the house. I was busy on the phone with an emergency, had to leave the room, and I told to Kristal to take it easy.

And while I was away, here is the story of what happened....

Oh My God, it's true then, this is it.... I moved in a new city that I don't know, in a house full of bitches that I already don't like.... at least the bed is very comfortable, and Mike is looking good. Not so bad for a Papi ! I am just worried about Nick. I hope he's alright. I will try to Facetime with him later. HEY !!! I think about that.... if he sold me to Mike, does that mean that I am the slave of Mike ?? OH MY FUCKING GOD !!!! I AM A SLAVE THEN ??

Just thinking of that make my stomach hurts ! What the fuck ?! I...I ...why...

It's probably better to not think at that for the moment and go instead taking a nice hot shower to clean my cutie princess ass. It was nice from Mike to leave me all the shower stuff beside my bed. Maybe he just want to be kind with me to fuck me ? He will have to buy me a lot of shoes if he want to see my ass !!! Like the ones that I found in this closet beside...

Meanwhile.....

Annabelle(at the left) telling to Amy(at the right) : WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE ? WHAT SHE IS DOING IN OUR BED ? NAKED ESPECIALLY !!
Amy : WHAATTTT ??!! I don't want to see that

Annabelle : I just got out of the shower, I am nude, I did not even have time to put on my wig and dress me, and I find her in the middle of our room !!! Nice way to meet the new one in the house !!!

Amy  : Annabelle....Oh My God !!!!! Is it me or if she wearing your brand new shoes ?!!!

Amy : OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!

Amy : .....................................................................!!!!!!!

CLICK HERE AND LISTEN THE SOUND ''INCOMING SUSPENSE'' TO HAVE THE FULL EXPERIENCE OF THE LAST FOUR PICTURES ---> http://soundbible.com/tags-scary.html

Annabelle : I have something perfect for this new comer...

=========================================

So, as you can see, Kristal begins a new life, in a new home, where she will be involved in a hundred of different adventures and experiences, and probably not the ones that she could have thought... From a Bitch Queen, she could become really fast a Slave Slut, with all these girls under the same roof.... Who knows ? Only the future will tell us.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2019, 06:30:21 AM »
Well I hope she does not beat you up as well , mind, you have all your other dolls to try and keep her from all of her violent ways  :laugh:
<<<<<<<<<<<<for album click the pic..........................

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2019, 07:18:56 AM »
Mike Tango,

Nice photo story! I imagine the girls will settle down eventually. Kristal was too tired to argue. Annette seems a bit huffy, but Amy just looks bored! The most they might do is get into a pillow fight.

;D ;) ;D
"Home isn't a place. It's the people in it. And they will always be with you!"
Andrew J. West as Henry Mills

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
See my gallery for their pictures.

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2019, 09:05:07 AM »
Mike Tango,

Nice photo story! I imagine the girls will settle down eventually. Kristal was too tired to argue. Annette seems a bit huffy, but Amy just looks bored! The most they might do is get into a pillow fight.

;D ;) ;D

Hey noquiexis !

Yeah, I think they will settle down....but I don't know in how much time, and who will be the boss in that house. I think I lost the control for the moment.  ???

I can understand Annabelle a bit, as it was her new pair of shoes that she didn't wear yet. It was for an occasion.

Amy was more overwhelmed by the situation, surprised, without words. Probably she knew it that Annabelle would be so angry for that pair of shoes, because even Amy cannot borrow the shoes of Annabelle...at least, just if she does not know it !

I can already hear Annabelle and Amy screaming to their ''mom'' in the house...  ???

0osik

• New Resident
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2019, 12:10:07 PM »
Ha Ha Ha "I think I lost the control for the moment." you actually think you had control.  Dude when you only had your 2 (well 10) girls you did NOT have control!  Now with the addition of a little BT5 you are just along for the ride.  Good luck, although it should be a fun ride.

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2019, 05:54:46 PM »
Coming this weekend, at the ODC theater, the following of The Story of the change of life of Kristal.
Have your beer and your popcorn ready !

Nickster

• Resident
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2019, 04:07:53 AM »

I'm waiting.....  ;D

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2019, 08:06:47 PM »
Hello everybody ! Tonight, a new episode of The Story of the change of life of Kristal !

And tonight, we celebrate a special moment too : My post ONE THOUSAND on ODC !!!!  :yipee:
 :fireworks:

So, do you have your popcorn and your beer ready ? Yes Nick, I see that you are ready since few hours !  :thumb: :cheers:

So, before going more further, here where we were at the end of the last episode :

Annabelle : I have something perfect for this new comer...

=================================

And now....

Annabelle : Ok Amy, it's the time, I think she's sleeping...

Annabelle : Yes, I confirm, she's snoring, and she even dropped the towel !

Annabelle : Come on Amy ! Stop beeing a chicken !

Annabelle : That bitch will pay for putting on my shoes !

Amy : So now, what's the plan ?

Annabelle : Just hold her legs firmly. She will probably wake up and fight, but we will show her who's the boss at this bitch !

Amy : I don't like that at all...and I don't feel it !

Annabelle : Ok, let's go !

Annabelle : HOLD HER LEGS AMY !!!

Amy : Yeah, yeah...

Annabelle : Ok, now, the hard part...cautiousness

Kristal : Hummm ??

Kristal : HUUMMMMM ??

Kristal : WHAT THE FUCK ??!!

Annabelle : HOLD HER WELL AMY !!!

Kristal :GO FUCK YOURSELF !!!

Kristal : AYAAAAAAA !!!!

Kristal : TAKE THAT BITCH !!!
Amy : OUCHHHH !!!
Annabelle : OH MY GOD !!!

Annabelle : HOLD ON AMY !!!

Kristal : GO AWAY !!!

Kristal : AAAYYYYYAAAAAAAAA

Annabelle : NOOOOOO !!!! WATCH OUT !!!! MY TITS !!!

Kristal : EAT THAT HEEL BITCH !!!

Annabelle : OUCCHHHHH !!!!!
Kristal : YOU'RE WELCOME !! AND GIVE ME THAT !

Kristal : DON'T MESS WITH ME !!!

Kristal : AND YOU, GO AWAY OF ME !!!

Kristal pushes Amy away with her high heel

Amy : AAAYYYYYYEEEEEEE !!!!

Amy : ENOUGH !!! I'M LEAVING !!! I DO NOT TAKE PART IN THESE STUPID GAMES !!! YOU HURT ME !!! MOMMMMM !!!!

Kristal : AND YOU !!!! I'LL SLAP YOUR TITS AND YOUR FACE, AND CHOKE YOU WITH IT IF YOU NOT LEAVE ME ALONE !!! (Kristal slaps Annabelle with the choker)

Annabelle : YOU, LITTLE SLUT....IT'S NOT OVER, YOU HEAR ME, IT'S NOT OVER..YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT...

Annabelle : YOU'LL SEE ONCE MIKE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU....YOU WILL TAKE YOUR PLACE IN THE RANK !!! I SWEAR ON GOD !!!

After few minutes...

Kristal : Oh my God... I'm in Hell.....

Kristal : Ohhhh Nick, why.....why did you do that to me ?? Lana....I miss you so much.... I need you soooo much now.....please....help me....send me something to think about...what would you do in my position Lana ??

Kristal : I am abandoned to myself ... but I must show all my power and my character...

Kristal : Yes........I have to show.......MY DARK SIDE !!!

Narrator : Don't miss the next episode of The Story of the change of life of Kristal !!!!

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2019, 08:20:31 PM »

Very nice position... :whistle:
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2019, 10:23:55 PM »
Kwench is amused. But pulling for you! So am I. Hang in there, gal!

Nickster

• Resident
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2019, 11:30:45 PM »
Nick is eating hotdogs and potato salad, oh I'm sorry Kristal, were you being attacked?

I completely forgot to give a fuck  ;D lol, but it looks like you handled yourself well, as usual  ::)

I think the bald one wants you  ;)  :P  :whistle:

Cheers

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2019, 07:33:03 AM »

Very nice position... :whistle:

Yes, indeed !
A very nice position...and I feel that she will take a lot of various nice positions... A very flexible girl by the way.

Posted by: Begog
Kwench is amused. But pulling for you! So am I. Hang in there, gal!

Thank you Begog ! Tell Kwench to send strong vibes to Kristal...she needs it.

Posted by: Nickster
Nick is eating hotdogs and potato salad, oh I'm sorry Kristal, were you being attacked?

Nick, I honestly don't know if Kristal will become more stronger, or if she will give up. But for sure, a lot of things will probably happens.
oh...and by the way... I filled her with my hotdog....free mustard. Sorry buddy.