December 14, 2018, 11:01:33 PM

Author Topic: Passion Dolls TPE 163cm Big Boobs For Sale. $1,200.00 USD  (Read 2943 times)

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
Passion Dolls TPE 163cm Big Boobs For Sale. $1,200.00 USD
« on: July 23, 2017, 09:23:36 PM »
Greetings Friends!

I have a 10 month old Passion Dolls 163cm TPE doll for sale. $1200.00 USD, shipping only to the Continental United States (for ease of shipping). This doll comes with the Penelope head, an additional Bambi head, and an unused insert.

Overall, she has been an outstanding doll to me in the 10 months I have had her. Sadly, I am about to move, which will require her to be in storage for longer than I have owned her. As I am trying to downsize the amount of things that I have to move and store, I've decided to make her available to some lucky person here! I'm actually quite sad about having to sell her, but I do know that I can always get another, once I finally settle into my new home. She's in very good shape!

Dude! Look out for that.......    tree.  That had to hurt.

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy+; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H+ (Celeste Head); Ki - Sinthetics B2D (Alicia head). These two Sinthetics dolls also share Emma (Celeste head), Danielle (Tawney head), Yuki (Kimiko head) and Freja (Willow head) between themselves; Unnamed Passion Doll 163cm with unnamed Penelope and Bambi heads.

j.biv

• Resident
Re: Passion Dolls TPE 163cm Big Boobs For Sale. $1,200.00 USD
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 08:53:03 PM »
Is there a neck or back bolt? Does she have the standing feet option?

JB

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 09:42:34 PM »
This doll does not have the standing option. Likewise, she does not have a neck bolt like a RealDoll or a Sinth does. I did make a bolt that screws into the neck post, but it only works if a head is not installed.

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy+; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H+ (Celeste Head); Ki - Sinthetics B2D (Alicia head). These two Sinthetics dolls also share Emma (Celeste head), Danielle (Tawney head), Yuki (Kimiko head) and Freja (Willow head) between themselves; Unnamed Passion Doll 163cm with unnamed Penelope and Bambi heads.

j.biv

• Resident
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2017, 11:23:32 PM »
This is tempting. I really shouldn't, but she is tempting.

Let me consider some things. Mainly, I have to figure out what to do with her when family comes to visit. My 100cm is much easier to stash away.

JB

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2017, 10:41:18 PM »
Time to revive this sale!

She's still in great shape and will get a bath before she moves on to her new home.

cnd2008

• New Resident
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2017, 05:40:27 AM »
I am interested in buying this doll, I just got on this site so I'm still getting my bearings. would you take 1000?

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2018, 11:34:21 AM »
Just a little tax refund season reminder, this doll is still available for sale! $1200, which includes a second head (the Bambi head from the WM155 premier)!

mindreader

• New Resident
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2018, 03:09:21 PM »
If its not too much trouble me n my gf would like to see some more pics, front n back ..x rated if all's 👍... How's she been, holding up well, tears or anything? Thanks much belshanar! Btw are Yu in u.s?

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2018, 04:52:37 PM »
Gotten a couple of PM and public requests for new/recent pics of this doll. I'm about to do an impromptu shoot. Sorry, to say that this probably won't be a sexy shoot. Just quick and dirty, as it were, to get the new pics up! I'll be back and posting in a little while.

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2018, 05:48:59 PM »
Ok! Here are the requested pics. Turns out, there is a tear in the labia on the right hand side (viewer left) which I did not realize was there. Also, the other head (Bambi from the WM155 doll with that insane hour glass figure) has a stain on the bottom of her chin (not pictured), from I'm not exactly sure what, but it should come out. At least it is on the bottom of her chin. Given the already very low price of this complete package, which includes a doll and two heads, I will not be further discounting the purchase price of $1200.

When we come to an agreement, I will bathe, oil and powder the doll before boxing her up and shipping her out, with the additional head, and all accouterments that she initially arrived with.

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
Passion Dolls TPE 163cm Big Boobs For Sale. $1,100.00 USD Shipped
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2018, 03:59:48 PM »
Still available, for $1,100 USD, shipped in the continental USA.

WildWillB

• New Resident
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2018, 12:11:21 PM »
Hey belshanar-

Looks like the exact doll I've been looking for and would love to discuss giving it a new home.  Do you still have her or has she already been purchased?

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2018, 03:52:22 PM »
I still have this doll, and she has not been sold.

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2018, 05:43:33 PM »
Temporary, specific condition price reduction offer!

I will be going to DollStock in the early part of October. If anyone wants to pick up this doll while I am out there, I will sell her for $900USD.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2018, 07:33:59 PM »
Thread locked, sale is concluded.
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.