Author Topic: 10 Top reasons why Tracy is so fuckable  (Read 2194 times)

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
  • Old enough to play with dolls
Re: 10 Top reasons why Tracy is so fuckable
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2018, 07:59:24 PM »
HOLY SHAZNIT... Necscio50 let a Sin on the cover???
I always liked that guy!  :thumb: :thumb:
He's a doller for sure!  8)
Dude is awesome!!!!!!  8)
I miss his Lissa  and Rebecca :redhead:
What a nice guY!

Alottahope

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2018, 08:39:18 PM »
Yes Doc! How about it!  I have had many opportunities to deal with Nescio and every time he has been strait up and fair. I'm happy that Tracy has broken down a wall. Swan, one of the newer mods was really helpful in getting Tracy the spot. So we will have to see where this goes. For now, we can enjoy the fact that some resentments may be being put to rest. That can only be good for us doll collectors with a Sin.

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2018, 12:57:36 AM »
A ray of sunshine in Kharnistan ?
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2018, 03:15:18 AM »
Is this possibly one of the seven signs of the Apocalypse ?  ;D

The Wind Of Change.   :whistle:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/n4RjJKxsamQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/n4RjJKxsamQ</a>
If the Ladies don't find you handsome... Get a doll.

Alottahope

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2018, 06:32:05 AM »
:laugh:  ''Body Type: Anonymous Smokin hot sex doll body.''   :laugh:

Dude! Tracy really is so fuckable  ^-^
Incred, It is funny we are never allowed to say the name. Tracy is allowed to be in the photo challenges and in members only dolls in general. We just can't say the name. That way the maker is not promoted and the owner gets to show his creativity.
Smoke, I hope we don't perish 10 minutes before the miracle.  :D
Guys, Thank you for the nice comments. ODC is always supportive of Tracy. I'm so glad I got her when I did! She remains the benchmark in the dollworld. I showed some of the Chinese my book at AVN. They were astonished at her realistic look. They took pictures of the Tracy pages. Who knows. Maybe one of those companies will take a stab at the realism Sinthetics produces. But for now Tracy and her Sinthetic sisters will continue be the bar that the world tries to reach.

tj_foxx

• Resident
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2018, 08:21:34 AM »
Dudes, Bronwen made her/their own bed in why Sinthetics was disallowed there.  Agree or disagree, I do not care as debating it is moot.  The idea of putting Tracy on the cover was intentional to show there is no ill will toward the doll collectors/owners/lovers or the dolls.   It is solely about the company's name and promoting them. Period.  Major props to Nes, Swan and AH for making that happen.

We all also know that not everyone who visits here from TDF  is bent out of shape because they had a run in with a mod or the management, we just LOVE DOLLS!  The more we approach things from that perspective, as mature, adult doll lovers/idollators first; the better off both communities will be.   I'd like to think those of us who participate in chat frequently keep the good will flowing that began over 2 years ago with Begog and Smoke being the ice breakers getting many of us into chat here, AH inviting Mahtek to Alottapalooza that year and his attending with his lovely ladies and the guys going to DollStock last year.  That's damn good.  There are a lot of moving parts here headed in a positive direction.  Let's not lose sight of it. 

In closing since it is about the dolls... As someone who has been fortunate enough to meet Tracy,  she is even more stunning and compelling in person, others will agree.  She is very much deserving to be on the cover of CD. I am proud to have Tasha share that honor with her.  Keep Calm, DOLL ON!

Editit

• New Resident
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2018, 04:02:18 PM »
More Gwen please!

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2018, 05:16:30 PM »
Don't think there ever was a ban on CD, my Sin and LD where both in CD in 2012 when I used to do a monthly photo.

CD is more about the art of dolls rather than money or advertising I always thought, regardless of who made them.

http://coverdoll.com/cdgalV2/main.php/v/Rays+Monthly+Photo/Sinthetic+1H+Mirabel/Mirabel+and+Cecilia+04.jpg.html?

Still, its great to see that Allotahope and Tracy got the well deserved cover spot .... :thumb:
for album click the pic