Author Topic: Have a Cold One eh  (Read 284 times)

Aaron

• New Resident
Re: Have a Cold One eh
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 01:37:04 AM »
Running is very healthy
the highest quality sex love doll in xosexdoll.

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Humble Servant Of CJ's Harem
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 02:36:32 AM »
He He that is funny! The most I jog is from the Beer Store parking lot to the In door. ^-^ And that's only if it's about to close or it's raining. ;D

We generally excel at anything that revolves around beer. If anyone can win that race.. It's a Canuck Eh ! :cheers:
If the Ladies don't find you handsome.  .. Get a doll.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 04:18:00 AM »
 :P
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
  • Old enough to play with dolls
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2017, 09:27:04 PM »
Just remember, a dope trailer is no place for a kitty!

NakedSanta

• New Resident
  • Santa visits everyone, even nudists...heh heh heh
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2018, 12:15:07 PM »
Great articles. I don't jog, I flow...heh heh heh  :evil:
Greetings from the North Pole (which has a completely different meaning for me heh heh heh). If you need a personal naked greeting from Santa this Christmas (or anytime of year), let Santa know. Have YOU been a GOOD little boy or girl? heh heh heh I hope not...

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2018, 03:12:56 PM »
The Beer Mile, or any of the other drinking-and-running events out there are no joke if you're a competitive person. It was at one of this type of event that I learned I can/could chug Guinness like a champ and still run at a decent pace. Regular beer like Coors or Bud, no chance. I'll be giving it back in about five steps, if I'm lucky.

That said, most people who participate in these, are simply out there to have fun, move about and drink some beer. The less seriously you take it, the more fun you have!

Personally, I prefer to have my beer at the end of a run/jog/walk than in the middle. But sometimes, on a long run, a shot in the middle is fun!
Dude! Look out for that.......    tree.  That had to hurt.

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy+; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H+ (Celeste Head); Ki - Sinthetics B2D (Alicia head). These two Sinthetics dolls also share Emma (Celeste head), Danielle (Tawney head), Yuki (Kimiko head) and Freja (Willow head) between themselves; Unnamed Passion Doll 163cm with unnamed Penelope and Bambi heads.

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2018, 03:19:47 PM »
And then I actually read the article to see his time.

:o

WOW! Four Minutes and Thirty Three Seconds to run one mile, and drink four beers. Utterly astounding. His average lap time (beer drinking included) of 1:07.5 is better than what I can currently do by nearly double.

I just found my new hero!
Dude! Look out for that.......    tree.  That had to hurt.

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy+; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H+ (Celeste Head); Ki - Sinthetics B2D (Alicia head). These two Sinthetics dolls also share Emma (Celeste head), Danielle (Tawney head), Yuki (Kimiko head) and Freja (Willow head) between themselves; Unnamed Passion Doll 163cm with unnamed Penelope and Bambi heads.