Author Topic: Another TPE babe!  (Read 102 times)

Fantastic Plastic

• Resident
Another TPE babe!
« on: February 11, 2021, 09:28:28 PM »
Pieced another doll together to my liking.
We have here a Jarliet 151cm with a #90 head in medium color.

senso

• Sr. Resident
Re: Another TPE babe!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2021, 03:26:42 AM »
Great looking doll! I like the face a lot. Very pretty.
Is this a custom head/body combo, or are they different brands?
I have checked Jarliet dolls a while ago and they definitely have some nice models for the price.

This is a bit off topic, but in the photo, the top part of the doll looks bigger than the bottom. Especially the legs look a little thin.
I am assuming the doll looks more proportional to the eye.
It looks like it's caused from a lot of lens distortion. Maybe a phone camera?  It looks like it was taken with the camera pointing down
a little. You can try photos like this with the camera more level at waist height of the doll or a little higher and see if it looks more
natural.  Senso's photo tip of the day. lol

My photos usually are not all that great, cluttered backgrounds. So who better to give tips. :whistle: I usually have to use wide angle for full
body shots because of small spaces and found keeping the camera level works the beast. It will make distortion less noticeable.

Fantastic Plastic

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2021, 10:42:14 PM »
Thanks Senso!
 She’s all Jarliet,
The 151cm comes with their #54 Emma head, but with my unwavering attraction to to asian women, I of course ordered my own selection. A #90 head with black eyes and a bleached blond hair.
The size of the #90 really fits the 151cm well.

Yes, it was a phone camera, pointing down. I wanted to get her looking at the camera, but getting her whole body in the shot.
The Jarliet dolls are notorious for having very thin legs.
I must be getting used to them.

senso

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2021, 03:19:13 PM »
Looking again I guess her legs are a bit slender. But I still think she would look better with the camera more level.

My doll Mei, has slender legs too, but I guess not as much.

This is a typical shot I take of the full body with the camera level. This was shot with a wide angle lens, but the lens distortion isn't as
noticeable with this shot angle. To keep her looking at the camera I just tilted her head down a little.

Sometimes I lower the camera even more to make the legs look longer.