December 14, 2018, 11:48:11 PM

Author Topic: Feguro's dolls  (Read 4500 times)

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
Re: Feguro's dolls
« Reply #75 on: September 01, 2018, 06:11:02 PM »
Perfect choice of dress, perfect poses and perfect hair color !
Future owner of a Sinthetics 1H Alicia, Celestine, Eliza and Yuriko...in the production list !
Owner of a Ruby, wide 3'' areolas, light skin tone !

Former owner of two (2) CLM 160 huge tits and ass, 165cm K cup gigantic boobs, 100cm large breast, and a Penthouse® Jenna Rose CyberSkin® Reality Girl.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2018, 04:49:05 AM »
Wow!!!   :)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Feguro

• Resident
« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2018, 03:34:06 PM »
Thank you Mike, Ceej.

I am very proud doing these pictures.
The gods of lights and photoshop knobs were with me this time.
Celeste Jo: Sinthetics, Angelique: DollPark, Butterfly: Queen Sex Doll, Noname: Dolls Club Store, Babe/Little: Taqu Trading, Seven: Queen Yeah SD Dolls, Luna/Xena: Dongguan Xiegang Aifei, Nine: SEXO Guangzhou, Elf: Dongguan Xiegang Junying Plastic

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2018, 04:11:10 PM »
And your photos have made me order a red wig now for the girls . :laugh:

And just great on the photos especially the portrait
for album click the pic

Feguro

• Resident
« Reply #79 on: September 28, 2018, 10:07:56 AM »
This is Elfi - a JY159-Gu3.

On the left side is one of her promotion pictures.

She came from ALIBABA Dongguan Xiegang Junying Plastic ... . Pretty expensive meanwhile. It cost a bit more than the $1000 that I had set as an upper limit. And the import taxes are still pending. Oh well; She has promised to do everything she can to recover the expenses. Hahaha, promise they all do  ;).

In fact, they do that when you figure out what that would cost, if you're really ... . But this is another story. And then the beautiful pictures that jump out - wonderful.

Within the usual extras was included a test piece TPE piece I asked for (check staining), this sexy open bra, extra tight panties, 3 wigs, lots of nails / toe nails and some extra blue eyes.

The extra eyes were probably because the ordered black eyes are not really the same. This is a pity, but at the same time say thank you, because you thought along. Not as I had experienced it in another purchase. As for this purchase: Very good service. A competent support throughout the entire purchase.

She is a
- Non-standing model
- Skin color Wheat
- Built-in vagina

and arrived from the time of payment within 13 days with me. That was fast.  :)

The measured specs:

The reason why I bought another +50 kg model was the different mold - especially at the hip and thighs (~25.5in / 65cm)  ;)

And of course these very big breasts.

And indeed, there are a lot of differences - really nice differences.

In the butt and legs, the material is distributed more in the depth than the side. This has the effect of feeling one big body underneath it as compared to the others. Even when lying on the side (and lying down) the feeling is different - a nice feeling.

The hourglass figure gives me plenty of room to place my little arms underneath. But the body still pushes a bit, when she laid on side. Laid on back is a lot of room for arms underneath. Note: Laid on side is not good for hip joints. But I'm a side sleeper and my dolls have kindly often to take the spoon position with.

At this point again the note: This is a heavy doll. Just carrying around is not my thing. I'm able to lift her, but I have to do additional strength training :P. My perceived weight limit is the 45 kg as Xena or rather 39kg as Seven have.

But I like heavy dolls. And losing myself in these legs is wonderful legs.

To the softness of the material: I had suspected her breasts would be as hard as the torpedoes of Little and on the manufactur photos that had the appearance for me. They are similar to those of Xena. It comes about 1 inch deep when I press my finger into the material.

I would like to hug the butt all the time, as well as the huge breasts, which are bigger than stated. I'm definitely not going to complain.

The head is not my first choice. But I was also undecided which I should take. The face looks good and the plastic mask over the entire face is a better protection than this general eye protection. The head only creaks when moving directly. Seems the devil is inside the noises. Now the bed creaks when having fun.

Joints are all the same firm and nice stiff. In the middle of the body it also has a joint for backward forward movement and right left.

The hands / fingers are beautifully modeled. It is made of wire starting from the nonexistent wrist.

The back door seems to be positioned more like the AF*s. I'll take a closer look. Chances are that I'll make a comparison, because I just have some time - let's see.

I also saw the doll at AS and WM Alli sellers, but with different heads.

Here another shots

And this for my personal LUC :drool:

B&B 16x9 HD

Celeste Jo: Sinthetics, Angelique: DollPark, Butterfly: Queen Sex Doll, Noname: Dolls Club Store, Babe/Little: Taqu Trading, Seven: Queen Yeah SD Dolls, Luna/Xena: Dongguan Xiegang Aifei, Nine: SEXO Guangzhou, Elf: Dongguan Xiegang Junying Plastic

Feguro

• Resident
« Reply #80 on: October 07, 2018, 09:07:10 PM »
First contact to ULO  :whistle:

Halleheals

• Resident
  • Doll crazy entering doll dementia
« Reply #81 on: October 08, 2018, 12:01:51 AM »
Wow that dress fits her nicely!  :drool:
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

Feguro

• Resident
« Reply #82 on: October 09, 2018, 04:26:47 PM »
Yeah, I'm wondering that the two have not yet been recruited as stress-dresser.

Feguro

• Resident
« Reply #83 on: October 13, 2018, 12:41:18 PM »
Taking pictures is really amazing sometimes. When I set up the scene and put the camera on the tripod, I quickly took a few shots with my smartphone. Am really surprised about one of the pictures. I hope I can find a nice one from the camera.

By the way, that's Luna with my favorite head bending over Elfi.

Feguro

• Resident
« Reply #84 on: October 14, 2018, 08:16:41 AM »
Two shots from the camera. Original I wanted to do compare pictures to show Elfi's curves. But I think I've managed the scene wrong and Luna's curves are more on focus. Nice curves  :)

Feguro

• Resident
« Reply #85 on: October 19, 2018, 12:34:53 PM »
WOMAN IN RED

Halleheals

• Resident
  • Doll crazy entering doll dementia
« Reply #86 on: October 20, 2018, 11:21:26 AM »
Wow! How did you get that body suit on her? Looks like you painted it on  :drool: Feguro your photos are amazing! I love the way you do lighting and shadows  :thumb:
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

Feguro

• Resident
« Reply #87 on: October 21, 2018, 07:31:34 AM »
Size S bodysuit. 30% Elasthan  ;D (don't know the english phrase for this stretch material).
And too bad expensive material from Wolford.
I think it's the best possibility to move them and to protect them from my skin: Long arm bodys and nylon panties. And it feels ...  :drool:

Dressing: First the nylon panties, then the body from bottom to top - very easy to dress.

Feguro

• Resident
« Reply #88 on: November 04, 2018, 01:00:27 PM »
Not Going Anywhere For a While  ;D

Fantastic Plastic

• New Resident
« Reply #89 on: November 04, 2018, 01:10:44 PM »
Yep, the only thing better than a sex doll in your bed is more than one sex doll in your bed!
Great work on the pictures! Thanks for posting them.