Author Topic: Feguro's dolls  (Read 6105 times)

Feguro

• Sr. Resident
Re: Feguro's dolls
« Reply #135 on: March 12, 2019, 03:38:23 PM »
Thank you HH. Yes yes, the red sofa looks more and more sexy and Nine was very gentle and cleaned up my sensor in the morning ;)
Looks like she is not an expert. Always dust on the left side of the pictures.  :laugh:

Yeah, I've done the picture. It was cloudy outside and I've added one light. Hm, I think, I raise my butt and see if I can find my lighting system anywhere and give it a try now tonight. Too bad that I have no idea how to handle it in the right way  :-\

Celeste,  Angelique, Butterfly, Noname, Babe, Little, Seven, Luna, Xena, Nine, Elfi

Halleheals

• Resident
  • In Full blown doll dementia
« Reply #136 on: March 12, 2019, 11:02:15 PM »
I can’t see any dust, all I see is beautiful long hair and bottoms  :drool:

Oh and the stockings too! Now that’s a group shot!  :thumb:
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

Feguro

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #137 on: March 13, 2019, 07:10:03 AM »
Yeah, hairy bottoms. That's my thing  :laugh:

Final group picture is done.  :yipee:

I did not fully understand that with the lighting system. But I think I learned a few points about mirror ahead solution.

I would have liked to call it seven of nine, but it's 8 out of 11. Jo, Butterfly and Noname are not in the picture.
So I would call it TpeTalk or Where is that card.

Ass you can see it lack panties and the girl decided to order some with the card.  :)

As Babe assumed she lost the card when she lay on the sofa.

Looking for that card.

Hmm. Good Buy. Seven.

Celeste,  Angelique, Butterfly, Noname, Babe, Little, Seven, Luna, Xena, Nine, Elfi

Halleheals

• Resident
  • In Full blown doll dementia
« Reply #138 on: March 13, 2019, 11:02:26 PM »
The light is working good! Wow very cool to see them all in one photo! Very sexy all of them  :drool:
You better help them find the card  :whistle:
I know that was a lot of work for you but it is much appreciated here  :cheers:
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

Feguro

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #139 on: March 14, 2019, 01:01:28 PM »
Thanks a lot to HH.

I am very happy to have taken this group picture. This has a nice memory value for me.

I wanted that all dolls are good to see and at the same time bring a comparison of butts with it. I did not succeed. I had to tilt Nine's and Xena, which in my opinion was not the best solution. But I said then: not now? then next time.

Unfortunately suffered a doll. Because of the lack of illumination at first and Seven's dark skin tone, I put make-up powder on face and bust  :facepalm:

One nice shot from smartphone

And the after pic  :angel:

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #140 on: March 14, 2019, 01:14:57 PM »
HAREM PARTY AT FEGURO'S !!!!

Very sexy shots!  8)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Humble Servant Of CJ's Harem
« Reply #142 on: March 15, 2019, 02:39:25 AM »
Wow! Enough T/A there to sink the Titanic... Oh wait .. it's at the bottom of the ocean..... I know!! The Bismarck..... No it's down there too... Well enough there to keep your submarine  happy for a very long time.. :thumb:

Great photos Feguro!  :drool:
If the Ladies don't find you handsome.  .. Get a doll.

Feguro

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #143 on: March 15, 2019, 07:09:14 AM »
Wow! Enough T/A there to sink the Titanic... Oh wait .. it's at the bottom of the ocean..... I know!! The Bismarck..... No it's down there too... Well enough there to keep your submarine  happy for a very long time.. :thumb:

Great photos Feguro!  :drool:
Thank you very much Smoke. Start of building this TPE ship was nearly 2 years ago and the big ship's tail finished a half year ago with Elfi. ;) I hope I found a tall ship's mast for it.
Yeah it's a TPE ship. This material does not swim, but has a lot of hot curvy weapons on it  :laugh:. So it's more a season ship and will have it's lifetime for that. I hope I can increase as long as possible.

I'm a bit slow sometimes. submarine   :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Feguro

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #144 on: March 15, 2019, 08:07:19 AM »
Better check the cleavage. I bet the card is hidden between a nice set of boobies  :drool:
At least you will have a nice time looking for it  :whistle:

Nice work Feguro  :thumb:  That is a ton of dolls there. Hope your back is okay.

Good place hiding a card. I always need to check cleavage :evil: and always get a slap. - This would be a nice GIF project   :laugh:
Yeah someone calculated a half ton of dolls. I was shocked at that moment and recalculated it.  I'm still lucky, there is weight left for that mast I'm looking for  :)
Thank you thinking of my back. Hope yours is ok (when thinking your super group picture's). I'm living with back problems since I was young. Maybe that's a plus point handling the bigger dolls, so I use all other possiblities before doing a lift up.

Feguro

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #145 on: March 15, 2019, 08:22:11 AM »
HAREM PARTY AT FEGURO'S !!!!

Very sexy shots!  8)

Thank you very much, Ceej. The only thing we've not had on that party are these special cocktail's only Sandy can do.  :)

Feguro

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #146 on: March 16, 2019, 08:30:24 AM »
You and Me?

Side B

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #147 on: March 16, 2019, 01:06:48 PM »
Feguro,

A toast to your ladies! "Bottoms up!"

;D 8) ;D
"Home isn't a place. It's the people in it. And they will always be with you!"
   Andrew J. West as Henry Mills

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
see my gallery for their pictures

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

Feguro

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #149 on: March 17, 2019, 12:36:17 PM »

Thank you very much Noq and Incred.
This was not the worst investment to spend a few days vacationing in photographing Dolls. Too bad, it's over.

I like this last picture very. I think I found a small piece of this magical chalk I'm always searching for. And I think I will not be able to top tha ... . What I'm talking about ... . I top the 2 bottoms on the right side hole winter. ;D And now I carry them back to the place where the dreams are coming ... .

And as I said: I use all possibilities and helping hands, before I do a lift up, enjoy  ;)

Always me, ey

Yes, you're my favorite - and I know you've the card