Author Topic: Horrible experiance with "reputable" vendor.  (Read 1655 times)

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
  • Old enough to play with dolls
Re: Horrible experiance with "reputable" vendor.
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2018, 01:18:04 PM »
Well paypal has been useless. They closed all my claims and didn't even ask for emails or pics.
I'm just waiting on my credit cards to investigate now.
Does anyone know anything else I could do?

I'm so sorry to hear that. Really thought they would help you.  :(

LokianGOP

• New Resident
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2018, 03:55:23 PM »
Well paypal has been useless. They closed all my claims and didn't even ask for emails or pics.
I'm just waiting on my credit cards to investigate now.
Does anyone know anything else I could do?

I'm so sorry to hear that. Really thought they would help you.  :(
Yeah I've been using paypal for about 15 years or so. Real eye opener that there "purchase protection" seems to be complete BS.

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
  • Making the World a Doll friendlier Place!
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2018, 04:17:29 PM »
Post all pictures, videos, emails and and any other documentation that you have to any and all public media
sources that you can, continuously untill they give from
pressure. But you have to include their name and only post
what you have proof of!

Wishing you the Best!
CrazyCajun and the Girls!

ourdoll1

• Mayor
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2018, 09:03:18 PM »
Yesterday I had a long talk with Victoria at RLSD, I found out their policy is for the receiver to immediately inspect the doll to look for any flaws. IMO, that is what one should do upon receiving a new doll. They will accept complaints up to 48 hours after the doll has been received. Victoria also wanted to see the damage and hear from Lokien

I then PM'd L- GOP to have him send ALL his information back to RLSD so she could look into this.

Got a call tonight from RLSD, the Mrs. took it. They looked over all the information again and compared the shipped doll (pics just before final box up and delivery)  - and the ones Lokien-GOP sent.  Long story short, there had been no damage to the doll reported in the time period allowed.

TWO important things here for everyone to know.

- When you get you new doll, open the container IMMEDIATELY. Not just to drool over your new doll, but inspect it for any problems, flex joints to make sure there are no motion problems. Take pics of whatever is wrong, and if problems are found contact the company. Calling is best, but at least sent an E-mail out so the problem has been documented.

- Dolls are fragile, they must be handled with care. Even in 'daily use', things like finger pokes/ small rips can happen. I have much experience with this

Also, use the Doll maintenance/ repair sections here if you have questions a  question on how to fix something on your doll. We have a large data base on doll repairs. If you don't find how to do something - Ask. Someone has most likely had this problem before.

Baby Ammie

• New Resident
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2018, 10:12:09 PM »
Boss man kicking up a storm... way to go

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
  • Old enough to play with dolls
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2018, 01:44:38 PM »
Boss man kicking up a storm... way to go

One of the reasons I like it here. They don't just sit idly by as long as folks pay their "site dues".
Good on ya OD1  :thumb:

LokianGOP

• New Resident
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2018, 01:53:20 AM »
Just a little update, my girl has been in storage on my bed, on her back with a body pillow on her just to protect from any damage, and I was moving her over just a bit..and her back broke. So now she has a broken pelvis AND spine. Really loving that Jinsan quality.

bestmthikr

• Resident
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2018, 06:12:02 PM »
One thing I know is if a person has sex with a doll most will not take the doll back. No matter the damage.

LuLu

• New Resident
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2018, 09:33:22 PM »
Just to be clear.

The other site censors because they are a forum for manufacturers. They depend on revenue from vendors.

They don't give a shit about members... just look at how they treat them.

I think you may be correct. My Ali doll was considered alien over there... but I'm pleased with it 100%. I did not drop 2000 bucks. Many WM dolls lately have been garbage for many.
Just what I've read over there with actual new owners.
Plagued with TPE and joint problems. From Approved vendors. Disappointment from buyers has been steady.

LokianGOP

• New Resident
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2018, 12:18:41 AM »
This is beginning to seem like a criminal conspiracy to me. And as far as I know, even if a vendor or vendors go out of business, the Chinese company can just keep selling their dolls because no legal action can be taken against them.  >:(

LuLu

• New Resident
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2018, 08:31:03 AM »
This is beginning to seem like a criminal conspiracy to me. And as far as I know, even if a vendor or vendors go out of business, the Chinese company can just keep selling their dolls because no legal action can be taken against them.  >:(
No conspiracy. Chinese companies make 'em.
From one of the decent experienced doll guys over at TDF, states there are 3 major manufacturers of TPE dolls over in China. So just because it's a brand, does not mean it's entirely superior.
All made at the same places.
This business  of using copyrighted images. Hmmm, are they really copyrighted? Do legitimate vendors pay the license fees to advertise and use the images to sell the dolls? I read a post buried on the other place of a manufacturer saying images are free to use. LOL probably just more bogus stuff.
Lots of things many people probably do not want consumer to know :)

Sorry to hear of your Jinsan doll giving you problems   

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2018, 10:02:21 AM »
Just a little update, my girl has been in storage on my bed, on her back with a body pillow on her just to protect from any damage, and I was moving her over just a bit..and her back broke. So now she has a broken pelvis AND spine. Really loving that Jinsan quality.

What? You got a BROKEN BACK and pelvis on a JINSAN doll? That is unheard of. These dolls have all metal skeletons. I routinely bend mine up like pretzels, and never had a broken "bone" on any of them (not counting fingers). It's not like they got cheap PVC "bones" that break if you look at them the wrong way. All 4 of my Jinsan dolls are tough and have survived beatings. My conclusion here is that either something is horribly wrong with your doll's skeleton, or you are to blame. I'd cut her open and see if the back actually broke, or if the nut backed off and the bolt worked it's way out. Maybe someone forgot to tighten your doll up. And where is RLSD in all this? They need to step up.

LokianGOP

• New Resident
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2018, 08:18:18 PM »

What? You got a BROKEN BACK and pelvis on a JINSAN doll? That is unheard of. These dolls have all metal skeletons. I routinely bend mine up like pretzels, and never had a broken "bone" on any of them (not counting fingers). It's not like they got cheap PVC "bones" that break if you look at them the wrong way. All 4 of my Jinsan dolls are tough and have survived beatings. My conclusion here is that either something is horribly wrong with your doll's skeleton, or you are to blame. I'd cut her open and see if the back actually broke, or if the nut backed off and the bolt worked it's way out. Maybe someone forgot to tighten your doll up. And where is RLSD in all this? They need to step up.

Yes, she has spent over 90% of the time stored, wrapped a blanket, on the other side of my new bed, with a body pillow between the bottom of her tits and top of her toes. From what I can tell, her back broke at the twist/pivot point while I was sliding her over, an arm under her back and legs. And I'm not going to cut her up if I can help it. I'm trying to minimize movement at all so her hips don't end up poking thru her torso. From what I can feel, both breaks are along weld lines. I think they are pushing these dolls out the door so fast they are cutting corners.
And RLSD got their money and ran. They blamed me for the lemon of a doll they sold me, and paypal and my card's banks were no help. Quite the little racket they are running.  :(

LuLu

• New Resident
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2018, 09:58:06 PM »
Yes, she has spent over 90% of the time stored, wrapped a blanket, on the other side of my new bed, with a body pillow between the bottom of her tits and top of her toes. From what I can tell, her back broke at the twist/pivot point while I was sliding her over, an arm under her back and legs. And I'm not going to cut her up if I can help it. I'm trying to minimize movement at all so her hips don't end up poking thru her torso. From what I can feel, both breaks are along weld lines. I think they are pushing these dolls out the door so fast they are cutting corners.
And RLSD got their money and ran. They blamed me for the lemon of a doll they sold me, and paypal and my card's banks were no help. Quite the little racket they are running.  :(

Some of the tack welds I have seen with my own eyes are very light. Quickly done. Very little penetration in the weld. The tubing is thin.
It's one of those things LokianGOP where it is almost inevitable we have to become doll surgeons.
I bought a cheap 140cm. I went cheap for many reasons. I'm frugal, I figured I may lose interest, and have some. If it falls apart quick, I'm not out much. But she has stood up. No busted bones yet.

I can only suggest if someone is fairly handy and not nervous about repairing almost anything, do not overlook cheaper dolls. Many guys have done mods and repairs, and did not break the bank doing so.

This is why I got fed up with the other place. I like sharing ideas, and talk about repairs, not just about H cups jugs, etc.... And read all about a new doll that squats, etc... more stuff on 'em more problems...
Harmony says.... Error Eroooor RRorrE, Human not recognized.... shutting down.... PoOF!! :)

You'd have to make a cut right above where you feel this break, just a small cut. 2 inches max to start. And have a look. Sealing the TPE back up is actually easier than making skeletal repairs.
On a spot like that JB weld would probably not hold. But you'd have to look before finding the solution.

Everyone will feel your pain someday as well. Just part of this doll shit sometimes.

RLSD

• Lurker
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2018, 02:31:15 AM »
Hello All,

This is Stacey, owner of Real Love Sex Dolls.  I didn't know about this thread or I would have posted sooner.  I just found out when one of our customers told me.

I am very familiar with this case and I am the one that made the decision on it.

If anyone knows us, knows we have the most amazing guarantee in the business and that we stand behind and we take care of our customers above and beyond.  That being said, we can tell when a doll has just plain been abused and this was the case here.

This is why we have denied this claim, Paypal has denied this claim, the CC company has denied this claim, The Doll Forum has removed his post, and the owner of this community also contacted us back in March, and after we showed the facts they too dropped the case.

By his own admission... This customer broke her pelvis while forcing a position and yet continued having sex her with regularly. 

Without the stability of the skeleton, the TPE could not withstand the force and began to tear, yet the customer continued regularly using her until she was basically ripped in half.

In all my years in this business, I have never seen such a blatant and extreme case of abuse.  We will not replace or fix a doll that has been purposefully abused by its owner.

And yes, I told him replacement is never going to happen and if he continues making posts everywhere he can that we wont honor our guarantee, that I would be forced to post the pictures showing how badly he abused this doll.   

This is on him.  And IF he did have a defective doll, (not the wire poking out of the big toe) like the skeleton was somehow weak and broke, we would have taken action on his behalf, if he had stopped use and reported it to us immediately when it happened.  But he didn't.  He kept using her and using her letting her continue ripping until she was, as I said, basically torn in half.  As far as peeling skin... this is not something we ever see and given what he had done so far, would guess he used some kind of solvent on the doll as it's suspiciously around the fingernails and probably where it also dripped on her stomach.

These dolls are expensive and we know that.  We have been in this business for years now.  You can be sure if we were not honorable and take care of our customers, you would have heard it years ago and time and time again.  Instead, you hear exactly the opposite.  RLSD is known for how well we take care of our customers if there is ever any issue with their doll.

We take our customers experience and satisfaction very seriously.  We work very closely with WM Dolls, we know and believe in our product and this is why we stand behind our dolls completely.  If something is legitimately not right, we will make it right and our customers and following know that's 100% true. 

I'm sorry this customer is upset with us for not replacing his doll, however, there are the very rare cases of blatant abuse which we cannot abide, as this case was.

There is always going to be that ONE isn't there.

Sincerely,
Stacey, Owner of RLSD