Author Topic: Horrible experiance with "reputable" vendor.  (Read 736 times)

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
  • Old enough to play with dolls
Re: Horrible experiance with "reputable" vendor.
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2018, 01:18:04 PM »
Well paypal has been useless. They closed all my claims and didn't even ask for emails or pics.
I'm just waiting on my credit cards to investigate now.
Does anyone know anything else I could do?

I'm so sorry to hear that. Really thought they would help you.  :(

LokianGOP

• New Resident
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2018, 03:55:23 PM »
Well paypal has been useless. They closed all my claims and didn't even ask for emails or pics.
I'm just waiting on my credit cards to investigate now.
Does anyone know anything else I could do?

I'm so sorry to hear that. Really thought they would help you.  :(
Yeah I've been using paypal for about 15 years or so. Real eye opener that there "purchase protection" seems to be complete BS.

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
  • Making the World a Doll friendlier Place!
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2018, 04:17:29 PM »
Post all pictures, videos, emails and and any other documentation that you have to any and all public media
sources that you can, continuously untill they give from
pressure. But you have to include their name and only post
what you have proof of!

Wishing you the Best!
CrazyCajun and the Girls!

ourdoll1

• Mayor
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2018, 09:03:18 PM »
Yesterday I had a long talk with Victoria at RLSD, I found out their policy is for the receiver to immediately inspect the doll to look for any flaws. IMO, that is what one should do upon receiving a new doll. They will accept complaints up to 48 hours after the doll has been received. Victoria also wanted to see the damage and hear from Lokien

I then PM'd L- GOP to have him send ALL his information back to RLSD so she could look into this.

Got a call tonight from RLSD, the Mrs. took it. They looked over all the information again and compared the shipped doll (pics just before final box up and delivery)  - and the ones Lokien-GOP sent.  Long story short, there had been no damage to the doll reported in the time period allowed.

TWO important things here for everyone to know.

- When you get you new doll, open the container IMMEDIATELY. Not just to drool over your new doll, but inspect it for any problems, flex joints to make sure there are no motion problems. Take pics of whatever is wrong, and if problems are found contact the company. Calling is best, but at least sent an E-mail out so the problem has been documented.

- Dolls are fragile, they must be handled with care. Even in 'daily use', things like finger pokes/ small rips can happen. I have much experience with this

Also, use the Doll maintenance/ repair sections here if you have questions a  question on how to fix something on your doll. We have a large data base on doll repairs. If you don't find how to do something - Ask. Someone has most likely had this problem before.

Baby Ammie

• New Resident
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2018, 10:12:09 PM »
Boss man kicking up a storm... way to go

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
  • Old enough to play with dolls
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2018, 01:44:38 PM »
Boss man kicking up a storm... way to go

One of the reasons I like it here. They don't just sit idly by as long as folks pay their "site dues".
Good on ya OD1  :thumb: