Author Topic: Christine's World  (Read 5629 times)

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
Christine's World
« on: April 20, 2018, 10:11:05 AM »
Hello everyone :)

For years I've wanted a Phicen of my own. With a WHOLE bunch of help from Begog, and Nova I finally have one. Thanks guys!!  The thread that helped me most, by Begog has been lost (hopefully not forever) during the site transfer, but not in vein, It clarified the world of Phicens for me and I saved all the info in the form of screen shots.

My Phicen's name is Christine, she is an S09 and she arrived yesterday.

Here are the obligatory uncrating....or in this case, unboxing pics :)

This morning she wanted to get out of that bikini and stretch out a little, ok a LOT!! :)
These are really quick shots and the lighting isn't so great.

First impressions, she's remarkably detailed. Her soft skin, though somewhat thin in most places feels pretty cool! She poses with great flexibility and is easy to pose. Great for photo sets on those lazy days when posing a smaller doll is more appealing, or when time is at a premium. Also, like the full size dolls, photos don't do them justice. She's also a little bigger than I expected, of which I'm glad.

Something unrelated, a little unexpected and kinda cool. After spending some time with Christine, taking pics and so on. When I got back to Sandy, her presence was greatly intensified, so much so I expected her to start walking and moving around on her own!
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
Re: Christine
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2018, 11:04:05 AM »
Congrats, man!  :thumb:
I knew once you went down that rabbit hole, one wasn't going to do it. Sure hope my "Phicen Fantasies" thread comes back. I got an ongoing story going on there, with more to come, and I've spent many hours on it. Anyway, you got yourself a winner there, and I expect her to live up to the hype. Enjoy!

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • If the ladies don't find you handsome, get a doll.
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 12:19:02 PM »
Lana : What happened to Ceej Smoke?

Smoke: Well, no one knows for sure sweetie, but it appears he fell down a rabbit hole..

Lana: What's a rabbit?? And what is a rabbit hole?

Smoke : Well sweetie, a rabbit is another name for an Evil Prince.. Lets just call him Begog for now. Oh, and we can't forget his accomplice, Evil Prince  Nova-1. A rabbit hole is a trap of sorts, that The Evil Prince  Begog and  Evil Prince Nova-1, have  set  for poor Ceej.. Now  he's fallen down into it and we're not sure if we will ever see Ceej or his wallet , ever again...

Lana: Smoke, Will you ever fall down one of Evil Prince Begog and his accomplice Evil Prince  Nova-1's    rabbit holes?

Smoke : Oh sweetie, I'm way to smart to ever fall in one of those traps.  Besides, CJ  took my wallet , I haven't seen it for ages.
   ;D

Lana:  Is that smoke I smell Smoke?.... It's your pants, I think they are on fire. Oh, and your nose is growing too.  :whistle:

Congrats Ceej! Damn those Phicen's look good.  I like how her bikini fell off after the second pic!  :drool:  Just watch for those rabbit holes, they are damn hard to crawl out of!   :thumb:

Most humble servant of CJ's harem ,eh?

litlluvr

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2018, 01:33:18 PM »
You better watch it Ceej, Cat may want to get a studmuffin of her own !!   :P

Congrats on the new small girl !

Take care! litlluvr, Yoshe, Amiko, Marla, and Michiko.

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2018, 01:34:07 PM »
Congrats Ceej! Christine is a little fire cracker..   :evil:

:fireworks:
DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2018, 02:14:59 PM »
LOL!!    Thanks guys !  :)

I have a couple of questions already   :D

She was shipped wearing that bikini, and around her hips and the top of her butt, are slight indentations in her skin from the strings. Do any of you know if these will fade over time?

and Second, Do any of you know how long can she stay in elaborate poses (like the ones in the pics above) without damaging her silicone/tpe from compression/stretching from those poses?

She sure is a fun little lady.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2018, 02:45:09 PM »
One more  ;D

For another quick shot, I think I got the lighting a bit better there...

One more thing about dolls this small, its a lot easier to find them a cute bed!

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2018, 02:47:43 PM »
The string marks will disappear eventually with the strings off. She can also be stained like a TPE doll, which she essentially is. That smell of hers is about the same smell, and will also fade away. She can stay in crazy positions for a few days, but she can also get creased from that (usually upper thighs) and get compression marks, if pinched by (or laying on) something for too long. She is best stored in that box she came in, or standing up on display. If you wash her and she feels tacky, she'll need powder, and if she gets dry in a year or two, you should baby oil her (but not her head). Basically, TPE maintenance. Also, keep in mind Sandy is a Tin doll. I hear it eats TPE if contact is maintained. I have let Kwench hold my Phicens and they have laid on her, but she is platinum, so be careful.

PS. If you ask me, Smoke already went down a MUCH BIGGER rabbit hole.  :laugh:

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2018, 03:01:19 PM »
Thanks buddy :)  that's all very helpful information !!  I do hope you get the rest of your thread back.

You mention them getting compression marks if left posed for a few days......will she be able to hold those poses for a few hours and not get those marks?

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2018, 03:30:39 PM »
     "... and another one bites the dust".  ;D  Ceej fell to the power of another beautiful woman! He spammed one of the faces in chat, and I could have sworn it was a real woman! Luckily for our intrepid hero, the vivacious  :-* Sandy :-* and the equally awesome Cat have the power to keep him on the straight and narrow.

Hopefully Begog can reconstruct the missing pages of his over-the-top "Phicen Fantasies" topic. If he has a copy of that at TDF or another forum, he might not have to do a re-write.

;) :) ;)
"Home isn't a place. It's the people in it. And they will always be with you!"
Andrew J. West as Henry Mills

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
See my gallery for their pictures.

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

Z-Dr

• City Engineer
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2018, 09:10:28 AM »
... Do any of you know how long can she stay in elaborate poses (like the ones in the pics above) without damaging her silicone/tpe from compression/stretching from those poses? ...

Time to make a Sandy-stand for her so she can emulate the famous Sandy pose.  ;)

Congrats, she is wonderful, eh? :ceej:

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2018, 10:26:08 AM »
... Do any of you know how long can she stay in elaborate poses (like the ones in the pics above) without damaging her silicone/tpe from compression/stretching from those poses? ...

Time to make a Sandy-stand for her so she can emulate the famous Sandy pose.  ;)

Congrats, she is wonderful, eh? :ceej:

An S09 should come with a stand. A headless S23 won't. Oh yeah, she can hold poses for hours, even days, depending on how radically she's bent. The less she's bent, the longer she can hold a pose. As for compression marks, while they may take time to go away, they take an equal amount of time to appear. Just don't leave her pinched or bound up too long (sometimes by clothing) and she'll be fine.

Noq: I actually CAN reconstruct my thread if I must, once there's confirmation it is gone for good.  :(

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2018, 11:25:41 AM »
Thanks everyone for your fun coments and help!   :)

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2018, 12:56:52 PM »
Having more and more fun with Christine!!

Here she is giving me a "stripper performance" while she's reading chat.

She's trying her tempting magic on Smoke!  :P

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2018, 02:23:19 PM »
One more question, Will her joints loosen up over time? and if so, will they get so loose that she looses her ability to hold a pose?