Author Topic: Christine's World  (Read 5630 times)

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • If the ladies don't find you handsome, get a doll.
Re: Christine
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2018, 02:29:44 PM »
Oh Jeebus!  :facepalm:

Most humble servant of CJ's harem ,eh?

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2018, 04:38:01 PM »
Christine's first photo story.

A bit of backround:  Christine lives in a nudist colony with her friend.  Christine needed to get out for the day so she decided to try out the new, or shall I say old jalopy.
 Soon after heading out she realized she needed some gas...luckily there's a pump at the end of the street.

She got out of the car and in a sexy manor leaned on the car hoping someone would notice and come along to fill the tank for her...

Well, to her surprise, mine too, nobody came out. This was a self serve station, so she shrugged it off and proceeded to fill up the tank.

And she's on her merry way...
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2018, 04:45:22 PM »
One more question, Will her joints loosen up over time? and if so, will they get so loose that she looses her ability to hold a pose?

Well, I can't guarantee anything, But I got a few over 3 years old. While they have loosened up some, they are still quite poseable unlike my Jiaou doll. Should be OK. Good thread! I know you will come up with plenty.

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2018, 08:00:55 PM »
Ceej,

That is a cute photo story! With a simple backdrop and only a few props, you created a whole world! Well done!

;) 8) ;)
"Home isn't a place. It's the people in it. And they will always be with you!"
Andrew J. West as Henry Mills

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
See my gallery for their pictures.

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2018, 08:11:22 PM »
Thanks Noq  :)

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2018, 01:04:45 AM »
Nudist colony eh?  :laugh:  Guess that is a good cover story until she discovers you credit card  ;)

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: Don't say that too loud! she might hear!  :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2018, 02:17:07 AM »
And a lot easier to pose and move then her big sister...great fun  :thumb:
<<<<<<<<<<<<for album click the pic..........................

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2018, 08:03:43 AM »
She looks great, but how do you pronounce Phicen?  :-\

They look just like mini RDs or Sins.  :D

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2018, 10:14:08 AM »
Thanks Ray :) Thanks B-Zilla.

B-Zilla that's something I've been wondering myself.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2018, 04:04:59 PM »
I pronounce them as Fi-can. Right or wrong I'm not really sure myself.

Could be. I say FI-sin. It's Chinese - no telling how they pronounce it, but I bet we are both wrong.  :whistle:

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2018, 04:09:13 PM »
Oh no! another question  :whistle:

This one is about their hair, what if anything do you guys do to maintain it? is it a simple matter of combing once in a while?

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2018, 05:25:42 PM »
Cat's so cute :)   She found a bit of lace to make a simple outfit for Christine  :)

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2018, 01:18:30 PM »
Oh no! another question  :whistle:

This one is about their hair, what if anything do you guys do to maintain it? is it a simple matter of combing once in a while?

Not sure what's recommended, but here's what I do: I use a regular man's comb, mostly the coarse side. I mash the hair where it's rooted with my other thumb to keep it from coming out. If it's too hard, don't force. I have heard some using detangler, but I haven't tried it. If the comb will go through it, I call that a win. The longer you go without combing it, the harder it will be unless she is just being stored or on display.
Cute outfit.  :thumb: