Author Topic: Christine's World  (Read 5740 times)

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
Re: Christine's World
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2018, 08:29:58 PM »
     I rather like the red dress here:

I do hope she gets back from the ball before her carriage turns into a pumpkin!  ;D

:-* ;) :-*
"Home isn't a place. It's the people in it. And they will always be with you!"
Andrew J. West as Henry Mills

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
See my gallery for their pictures.

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #61 on: May 28, 2018, 08:07:22 AM »
And now we continue where we left off: Later that night she finally made a decision on a dress.....You guessed it Incred! Sorry Noq, but since it was such a hot and steamy summer night that night, she went with the light and airy dress.

Noq, said:
I do hope she gets back from the ball before her carriage turns into a pumpkin!  ;D

Lets hope so, but she has to get there first...and that presented a problem of its own....

So she hopped into her old jalopy. She put her purse in the bay below her, where she should have put the trailings of her dress, instead of behind the seat where she placed them.
And off she went.

As luck would have it, something must have jammed because the jalopy stopped completely. She got out to have a look and discovered a trailing from her dress got completely wrapped around and into the works of her machine.

After a few choice explatives :whistle:   she got out her tools to make a few minor adjustments in the hopes of getting the tangled mess clear.

She found the problem but had to get underneath the car to untangle the mess from the engine.

> corny organ music <     Will she get her car fixed? Will she make it to the ball in time? Will she get her dress clean?

..... To be continued ....
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #63 on: May 28, 2018, 11:31:57 PM »
Ceej,

It looks like Christine knows her way around a toolbox. She could come in handy if problems arise on the road! Nice set!  :thumb:

;) ;) ;)
"Home isn't a place. It's the people in it. And they will always be with you!"
Andrew J. West as Henry Mills

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
See my gallery for their pictures.

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2018, 04:32:40 PM »
Ha, little dolls are great fun  and looks like you and Christine are enjoying yourselves

Great set of photos  :thumb:
<<<<<<<<<<<<for album click the pic..........................

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #65 on: June 11, 2018, 10:59:10 AM »
I see she has heels now. Soon she will have a whole wardrobe like Sandy. I warned you bro!  ;)

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2018, 05:49:17 AM »
Thanks guys! 

Your right Ray, She is fun! A lot more than I expected!

Well, Begog, you did warn me, I don't think she'll ever get to Sandy's wardrobe level but she is up to 5 pairs of shoes now!  I got her some boots too, but I think they might have been meant for phicens with removable feet, because I can't get the damn things on her. Certain earrings and some wine glass charms can make perfect necklaces for them! ;)

Your right Noq, its lucky she's pretty handy when she needs to be.

Incred, She is a nudist, but she thought she'd better arrive at her party dressed, she didn't want to draw too much attention...  :P

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2018, 11:58:29 AM »
And the little model looks incredibly real......and as does the vehicle, does it work ?
<<<<<<<<<<<<for album click the pic..........................

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2018, 01:43:32 PM »

The vehicle doesn't work, it was made by the Franklin Mint. I'm not sure what the scale is, but its close enough to pull of  :)

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2018, 02:20:19 PM »
Very cool the Eiffel tower mirror ! I like it

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • If the ladies don't find you handsome, get a doll.
« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2018, 03:33:53 PM »
Sexy and handy in one hot little package!  :thumb:

Most humble servant of CJ's harem ,eh?

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #71 on: June 16, 2018, 06:20:47 PM »
Thanks guys!  :)

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #72 on: June 21, 2018, 06:51:59 PM »
Christine's a real cutie ceej.. And I can tell your having a lot of fun with her.. Love the shredded
look of that dress she's wearing while she's fixing her car..  Best of all she has nothing on under it..  :drool:
DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #73 on: June 22, 2018, 05:39:26 AM »
Thanks Nova :)   She is a lot of fun! … I need to get back to her photostory sometime soon. :whistle:

….Best of all she has nothing on under it..  :drool:

Yep! ;) 8) ;D

Mac Workz

• New Resident
« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2018, 10:26:19 AM »
Impressive! I like your props and poses! You give new meaning to 'Muff Dive"!  :thumb: