Author Topic: Christine's World  (Read 573 times)

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
Re: Christine
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2018, 04:32:22 PM »
Christine's trip to the beauty salon
A tutorial on body makeup:

Christine was on the phone with Sandy today, frustrated because she lost all her body makeup from being out in the sun last weekend and no matter how hard she tried, she could not do it herself. Sandy said not to worry, she told Christine to go see Ceej, he does Sandy's makeup all the time, in fact she had an appointment with him just yesterday! And she loved it.

So with Sandy's directions she made it to the beauty salon...She was very nervous, but Ceej did his best to make her feel comfortable and relaxed. She told him what happened on the weekend and said Sandy sent her for his help....

Ceej Said not to worry, he got all the supplies ready and had Christine lay out on the bed.

So the first thing Ceej did was with a soft dry eye blender brush, brushed off any loose powder from her boobies.

Ceej then took a fine eyeliner brush, loaded with powder makeup of a suitable shade and applied the colour to her nipples.  she giggled because it was so ticklish.

She seemed quite pleased with her nips...now Ceej brushed off the loose powder from her goodies, and applied makeup there.

Christine was really enjoying her procedure, as you can see..

When everything was done, Ceej gently turned her around so she could take a peek in the mirror......

She seemed quite pleased with the results.....but looked up to ask him if he can do one more thing.........

She wanted some fluff....Well, Ceej didn't have Brunette hair colour in stock but he did have black. He suggested for today, they try that and she could come back later when he gets brunette.  So, Ceej got out some precision scissors, some black Velcro(Loops) and a seam ripper. First he trimed off the blank edges, then trimmed it to shape, carfully inserting the scissors low and close to the backing as not to cut any of the loops. Finally with a seam ripper (blunt edge out) he pulled at the loops near the edge to fluff them out a little till it looked right.

First she tried on the landing strip (did not require any fluffing with the seam ripper)

And then she tried on the full patch.

She was quite pleased as she sat up to talk with Ceej for a bit.....but before she left, she said to Ceej, "now you have to come up with a way for me to keep this in place when I want to wear it."   Ceej hadn't come up with a satisfactory idea on that yet....

Oh well, we'll have to save that for another time  :P
Just to note the obvious, but this makeup procedure is only temporary but does hold up for a while.
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2018, 06:14:54 PM »
Velcro-bush...

What's not to like ?  ;D
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2018, 08:24:51 PM »
     One would need a lot of patience and a steady hand for that kind of work. One might also need a surgical mask to keep from drooling all over everything in the process!

;D ;D ;D
"Home isn't a place. It's the people in it. And they will always be with you!"
   Andrew J. West as Henry Mills

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
see my gallery for their pictures

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2018, 09:20:53 PM »
Thanks guys!

One of these days she will Incred :)

I thought you might like that Camp :)

LOL Noq :)

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2018, 09:37:05 PM »
Christine felt pretty good from her visit to the beauty salon.....and after dinner Christine wanted to know if I wanted to help her play a game....I thought, ok.

So she went over to her trunk to dig it out.

She had me help her move the furniture out of the way, set up the floor, and then she gave me the spinner.

So I gave it a spin.

She sat out on the floor and placed her right foot on a green circle

I spun it again.

Hmm, I think I like where this is going.  :)

Another spin.

And yet another spin and her move. I definitely like where this is going!  :P

Even though it looked easy for her, things were getting a little precarious and the floor was slippery......and.....OOOOOPPS!!

Yep! Definitely like how it ended!!  ;D

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2018, 08:30:24 AM »
Fun stuff!  :D

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2018, 09:13:28 AM »
LOL!  Thanks guys :)   This is a lot of fun!

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
« Reply #54 on: May 17, 2018, 03:00:32 AM »
Smoke: Wishes he could play "twister" with  Christine and 1/6 dolls like her.  :drool:

Smoke: Working on developing  1/6 shrinking technology in shed in spare time. ;D

Smoke: Fast forward 5 years.   Stars in low budget, straight to video , B movie,  "Honey I shrunk My Junk".  Apparently shrinking technology needs to be refined.  :whistle:
If the Ladies don't find you handsome... Get a doll.

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #55 on: May 17, 2018, 12:31:43 PM »
Boy! You are have a ball with this one huh?  Glad to see!!!
Great pictures!!  :thumb: :thumb:
DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!

violette_22

• New Resident
« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2018, 10:07:36 AM »
D'awww tiny dolls on adventures! She's super cute!!!

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2018, 02:24:29 PM »
Thanks everyone :) She sure is a lot more fun than I expected! :)