Author Topic: My favorite Wig (for now)  (Read 602 times)

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
My favorite Wig (for now)
« on: April 22, 2018, 08:24:56 PM »
This is for a question on the doll's wigs, what is it and where can I get me one  :redhead:  ;D

Sloop, That is my favorite wig now but it is not cheap. It is a lace front which gives her a natural hairline. I actually have 3 of them in different colors, or should I say different shades of  :redhead:   ;)  Here is the link; http://www.internationalwigs.com/Mambo-p/tb_mambo.htm

Sorcha in Sunset Red;

Myffy in Tangelo;

Ceilidh in Strawberry Frost;

Another favorite that Ceilidh had for years is called Baywatch and Paula is wearing that wig;

Baywatch has changed manufacturers but still looks the same, and the price went up too  :whistle: http://www.internationalwigs.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=BT%2D6022

I tried to show the wigs outside for more real world color, but your still limited to your monitor.

sloopjohnb

• New Resident
Thank you!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2018, 09:06:00 PM »
Incred,
   First let me say nice camel toe on Sorcha in Sunset Red! Thanks for the wig review, I have a hard time picking out what I really like. Now that I have seen it on your Ladies, it will make it much easier! Expensive? What's 175.00 bucks to put beautiful hair on a 7K+ woman?
Thanks, Sloop

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
Re: My favorite Wig (for now)
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2018, 09:32:58 PM »
Thanks Sloop. Yes they are a bit of money but they are good quality. The wig line is very good and they last. The One Sorcha is wearing is called Mambo and is $183. Look for coupons or ways to get some money off. I try not to pay full price  ;)

Another nice wig is called Monique; http://www.internationalwigs.com/Monique-p/jr_monique.htm

Not as much money and not a lace font but still a nice wig. Camp's Dottie is wearing it in the first post.;

It is really more blonde. My camera knows what I like  :redhead:  ;)

Ceilidh's impersonation of Sharon Stone;

Yoshi's go to wig;

I can add this to the Stocking thread;

sloopjohnb

• New Resident
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2018, 12:37:44 AM »
Incred,
   All I can say is thank you very much! This is exactly the info that I wanted. Camp's Lady is so lovely! Eve has new hair coming!
Sloop

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Humble Servant Of CJ's Harem
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2018, 02:15:44 PM »
Ok Incred.

I'm just gonna throw this out there OK?

Sorcha's name needs to be immediately changed to something more fitting, and actually very close.

How about. Scorcha.  You know like. . Scorch-ya.  I'm sure that happens if you get to close to her.  :drool:

Give it some thought OK?  ;D
If the Ladies don't find you handsome.  .. Get a doll.

GenDoll

• New Resident
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2018, 02:06:20 PM »
I am looking for additional wigs. I bought a few well reviewed inexpensive synthetic ones, but they eventually tangle. They are much better than the wig that came with my TPE doll, but I want better(less combing to get tangles out). I was considering going the human hair wig, but the one review for that wig your posted a link to has an owner that says it doesn't tangle and can comb it with her fingers. Is that your experience?
  A question for anyone. I see Amazon has Brazilian human hair wigs at the same pricepoint as the wig above. Has anyone tried them?

RK800

• New Resident
  • Here, Queer, Full of existential dread and fear
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2018, 02:27:25 PM »
That strawberry frost color is incredible, cute name as well!

Feguro

• Resident
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2018, 05:35:03 PM »
Love this wig, and of course Sorcha  :redhead: :-*
Thanks for sharing the info on top. Wow near 200 - hmmmm  ::)

Celeste Jo: Sinthetics, Angelique: DollPark, Butterfly: Queen Sex Doll, Noname: Dolls Club Store, Babe/Little: Taqu Trading, Seven: Queen Yeah SD Dolls, Luna/Xena: Dongguan Xiegang Aifei, Nine: SEXO Guangzhou, Elf: Dongguan Xiegang Junying Plastic

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2018, 09:10:37 PM »
I am looking for additional wigs. I bought a few well reviewed inexpensive synthetic ones, but they eventually tangle. They are much better than the wig that came with my TPE doll, but I want better(less combing to get tangles out). I was considering going the human hair wig, but the one review for that wig your posted a link to has an owner that says it doesn't tangle and can comb it with her fingers. Is that your experience?
  A question for anyone. I see Amazon has Brazilian human hair wigs at the same pricepoint as the wig above. Has anyone tried them?

I have bought a couple less expensive human wigs, but I didn't like either. They are a lot of care, and they need more of it. Granted you can style them, but I buy the style I'm interested in.

As with any wig when brushing or combing, start at the ends and work up to the scalp. With curly or wavy hair I comb with only my fingers. If you use a brush you will loose the curl. Wig detangler spray helps.

That wig that Feguro and I posted is one I bought at Anime Expo. For an inexpensive wig with twin tails it is a very good wig. Even without the tails it is thick and full.

sloopjohnb

• New Resident
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2018, 10:09:36 PM »
She has a wig on?
Sloop

GenDoll

• New Resident
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2018, 09:09:53 AM »

I have bought a couple less expensive human wigs, but I didn't like either. They are a lot of care, and they need more of it. Granted you can style them, but I buy the style I'm interested in.

As with any wig when brushing or combing, start at the ends and work up to the scalp. With curly or wavy hair I comb with only my fingers. If you use a brush you will loose the curl. Wig detangler spray helps.

That wig that Feguro and I posted is one I bought at Anime Expo. For an inexpensive wig with twin tails it is a very good wig. Even without the tails it is thick and full.

2 weeks ago I got a new synthetic wig, it is 100% Kanekalon fiber from Japan. Wow!! Its great. It feels like real hair, doesn't tangle, and without the hassle of human hair

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2018, 10:06:37 AM »

Very pretty   8)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

LuLu

• Resident
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2018, 10:39:30 AM »
I use a homemade wig spray. 3 parts water to 1 part fabric softener. Comb thru with fingers or use a wide tooth wig comb. Then I separate bunches or hair in 2-3 inch sections, comb again and then twist the bunch. Leave hanging to dry. Curls. Even if it does not work that well, it smells nice :)
I love the wig that is in avatar. But man is it a pain that wig. I have very little patience with it. But love it, for it matches her eyes perfectly!!