Author Topic: Busty Bespectacled Brie  (Read 917 times)

JunkGuy

• New Resident
Busty Bespectacled Brie
« on: February 14, 2019, 11:11:58 AM »
I've started uploading photos of my doll Brie to my gallery, starting with some candids and contest submissions from the past. I've got 800+ photos from all my photosets so it'll take time to get through those and I'll add them as I see fit and have the time. (Coppermine isn't ideal for loading this many.)

Some of the best uploaded thus far:

My Brie is a WMDolls 165K in natural/fair skintone with WM head 74. I've owned her since September 2016, though I replaced her with a second body and head in early 2018 after the first's damages began to become difficult to photograph around. She's a tall and very large chested doll, with long platinum blonde hair, blue eyes, and glasses. She has the standing option and, with the second body, the shrugging shoulders/hinged neck skeleton as well. I've taken black Sharpie to the inside of the nostrils for increased realism, and I like to move her eyes around and use oral inserts to give her varied expressions. I'm not so great at digital imagery and composition, so in most of my work I only employ digital editing for cleaning up dust or bad pixels, and removing the unsightly necklines, stray hairs, or lighting reflections in her glasses.

Some of my earlier photos were done with my Samsung S6 phone, but I've been using a Nikon D5300 since spring 2017. I have two medium sized light boxes and a stand for backdrops. I'm not a professional photographer so this is usually enough equipment for me. I tend to work with what I've got around the house or outside in my large, enclosed (and most of all, private) backyard. I do like to employ props for my photos; Brie is often holding something.

Feel free to comment or repost other photos from my gallery that you particularly like. I intend this thread to be my landing zone for new Brie photos but I don't wish to monopolize conversation.

Being Valentine's Day today, here's my latest, Heartfelt. (Since the naming pun isn't obvious, the heart shape pillow is covered in felt.)  I'm rather proud of how this one turned out, but regret not letting the roses soak up some water from a vase overnight Tuesday, as the bulbs are a good deal larger this morning than they were yesterday when I took the photo, having gone dry for a day since buying them.

Slader

• New Resident
Re: Busty Bespectacled Brie
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 11:27:09 AM »
Very sweet!

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
  • In Full blown doll dementia
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 09:59:49 PM »
Wow lots of very nice photos JunkGuy! Thanks for taking the time to share those here  :thumb:
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 10:03:40 PM »
Bring it on  :thumb:
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2019, 11:12:34 PM »
Wow!! These are all beautiful photos  :)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

JunkGuy

• New Resident
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2019, 05:58:54 PM »
Here's the first set of my old TDF photoshoots uploaded to my ODC gallery.  I'm uploading in order of oldest to newest, so these are the first few I did.  Brie still had her factory wig and I was still using a cell phone camera (Galaxy S6) for all of these.

I've included a few sample thumbnails of the better pics - if you like, visit the gallery to view the full sets.  Post links to others you like and discuss freely.  All of these are over two years old now, so I haven't been able to talk about them much lately.

Brie the Bunny (Halloween 2016)
Brie in a pink leotard, bunny tail and ears, posing in my backyard. Striptease at the end next to the fence, but the setting sun caused overhead branches to make much more dark shadows than I intended (and make for really bad thumbnails)

Red Curtains, White Pearls (taken late November 2016, originally posted early December 2016)
Brie in red panties, then later nude, in between a pair of heavy red blackout curtains, wearing a long stream of pearls. My lighting wasn't very good and after this shoot I realized I needed to find something to darken her areolae after factory tone had worn off (specifically, apricot lipstick)

Stuff These Stockings (Christmas 2016)
Brie wearing a Santa cap, white panties and thigh high stockings. A Christmas present worth unwrapping. Some fun with candy canes, too. This was first shoot in which I seriously played around with eye direction and used actual doll oral inserts (both teeth and tongues) rather than some plastic Halloween vampire teeth that I'd cut down to size and used in the first two photosets, so this became the first of the sets giving Brie a lot of varied expressions. Also, the first of my sets with a pun in the name.

Winter Daybreak (taken mid-January 2017, originally posted February 8, 2017)
Sort of a spur of the moment photoshoot.  Weatherman had predicted snow in the morning, and that's rare in my part of the USA so I took advantage of it and got out early before it would melt away.  Didn't realize the sun rising behind her would make for such interesting shots. My phone battery died near the end, so I had to use my tablet's camera and quality isn't as good on the last few.

Love for Sale (Valentines Day 2017)
Brie in a red party dress, heels, and fishnet stockings, with some cash and coin thrown about. She receives some chocolates and roses, then does her striptease.  While I'd preplanned a few of the poses for the Christmas set above (undoing a bow, licking a candy cane, and holding some between her breasts), this is the first photoshoot in which I preplanned almost the entire sequence of poses, a process I've always used since.

More sets to follow next time I get a few hours to post.

Feguro

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2019, 04:34:05 AM »
Wow, that's a flood of very nice pictures.
This one I like very.
Brie is stunning. She has a very special shape of breasts. They are soft right? Little's are similarly shaped but not soft and have not that special big long nipple's  :drool: 

JunkGuy

• New Resident
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2019, 10:47:04 AM »
Actually not that soft. The breasts are hollow, but the TPE walls are very thick - on the order of 3/4 inch (2cm) thick. They aren't water balloon consistency like human breasts if that's what you're asking. However, they hold shape well even when laying down or bending over, which is great for photography, but they're much more resistant to squeezing than the real thing or less busty dolls who don't need such thick walls. I'd say its comparable to squeezing her thighs, if the leg bone weren't there.  Being hollow though, they'll dance around with sufficient movement and once the resistant pressure of the TPE walls is overcome they can be squeezed quite tightly but will bounce back immediately upon release.

I made these videos two years ago when I was asked similar question about range of motion and softness. They aren't sex videos, just Brie laying on the bed while getting shaked and fondled. About a minute or two each.

https://vimeo.com/200116038

Bouncing and shaking, range of motion without being directly touched.

https://vimeo.com/200116155

Squeezing, poking and groping, general softness, range of motion while touched. I'm pushing and squeezing much harder than it probably looks though.

https://vimeo.com/200116197

"Charmin test". Something else to show softness and resistance in a less subjective way than using my hands. Inspired by the old commercial that touted Charmin's softness. I make harder squeezes on the rolls second half than first. The inner tubes crush easily, indicating a lot of resistant pressure being applied against the tissue paper. (Charmin Ultra Strength if curious about exact type used.)

I rather wish the TPE walls were thinner myself. Hugging her is like having two fully inflated beach balls between us - which as you can imagine would take similar pressure to deform. I'd be happy if they were just half inch or 1/3 inch thick, which would probably still be enough to hold up the breast TPE without stretching.  I'd certainly sacrifice some of the firmness and photography attributes for softness if I could - I can put her in a bra or tighter clothes to regain those elements if needed, but can't go the other way with any clothes that make them softer.  The WM165K was first really big breast doll to market though - I've heard later models (both by Jinsan and other companies) learned this lesson and do have thinner walls and are softer, but this is secondhand info as I've not experienced any of them myself and owner videos to compare against mine are rare. (Why don't vendors or factories make them? Feels like a huge selling point is being missed with photos only.)

The long nipple size was introduced on what WM originally called the "Full Figure" variant, which also had larger areolae and no underbreast ribcage skin folds. They've since done away with any distinction between the two models and many vendors let you choose between the small or large nipples and areolae size as model-specific options. Brie has largest of both. I got her from RLSD which now provides such options on their web page, though any good Jinsan/WMDolls vendor should be able to do same if you ask.

Feguro

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2019, 02:47:26 AM »
Wow, thank you for all this nice and detailed information.
Breasts are a very nice topic.
The videos are great and well made. They underline what you write.

Yes, it is a pity that there are no more videos.

JunkGuy

• New Resident
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2019, 09:47:08 PM »
Thanks incred. I'd seen that thread with the one liter water bottle trick. I haven't purchased any liter drinks since seeing it to try it though.

And I'm not entirely sure of it being a measurable effect anyway. 1 liter of water is 1 kilogram, or 2.2 pounds (not counting the bottle, so I took a moment during my previous post to go put some weights on Brie's breasts to see how they'd deform. I did not notice any difference at 2 pounds, and only beginning to deform at 3 pounds. I was going to mention this in the above post but thought about it for a minute and realized that the much larger surface area of my weights as compared to the water bottle cap may not make for a fair comparison.

I'll look to do the water bottle measurement in the near future though.

I remember the Mythbusters had a scientifically recognized softness measurement machine that they used in the cheese cannonball episode to test hardness/softness of different cheeses to settle on a few that could make suitable cannonballs. That's what we need for a really scientific method, but its not cost efficient. Water bottles and tissue paper will do.

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
  • In Full blown doll dementia
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2019, 12:40:25 AM »

You may have to find a way to hold them.

I can think of a way  :whistle:
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

JunkGuy

• New Resident
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2019, 08:04:42 AM »

You may have to find a way to hold them.

I can think of a way  :whistle:

I think my hands will be busy holding the ruler and bottle from above. I'll need remote trigger for the camera on tripod, too.
Volunteers? :D

I'll probably just have to move her arms up so the breasts are between her elbows. When laying on her back, they do hang off to either side a bit. (Which brings me to another point, its bad for a big breasted doll like the WM 165K to lay on back all the time because it strains the TPE between breasts, leading to wrinkles in the skin and potentially even tears. Brie already has a small wrinkle, which is why she now sleeps on her side with a rolled up shirt under one so that they both try to point as straight forward as possible. The shirt makes up the difference between mattress and breast corresponding to her shoulder.)